Minori General #8 /mg/ (Previously known as Senran Kagura General /skg/ #1045)

Aspiring artist edition!
Previous thread NEWS
>marvelousgames.com/blogs/news/senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-european-release-confirmed
SENRAN KAGURA Peach Beach Splash European Release Confirmed!
>gematsu.com/2017/03/seventh-senran-kagura-game-teased-senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash
New SK game Teaser
>gematsu.com/2017/03/senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-dlc-round-one-trailer-dead-alive-xtreme-3-character-dlc-detailed
Dead or Alive Xtreme 3’s Marie Rose, Honoka and Ayane as DLC.
>gematsu.com/2017/03/senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-add-super-sonico-dlc
Super Sonico as DLC
>senrankagura.marv.jp/series/switch/
SK on Switch
>gematsu.com/2017/04/shinobi-refle-senran-kagura-pure-wholesome-title-featuring-asuka
Switch Project Focusing on Asuka Revealed: Shinobi Refle

GENERAL
>Complete Character Listing
senrankagura.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Characters
>Downloads
pastebin.com/JiapWFDL
>Peach Beach Splash CG Pack
mega.nz/#!atsXBCSI!BSJF1VKiFIt7ja601CuHH8NX3CP5bItVmUNGSQo0o9Y
>Newest Fanart
pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=閃乱カグラ
>Dioramas
twitter.com/hashtag/カグラマ?f=images
>Senran Kagura Drawing Thread
SK: NEW WAVE MOBILE GAME
>How to Play
senran-international.boards.net/thread/352/guide-play-wave-outside-japan
>Mobacoin Guide
i.imgur.com/RbVpnjU.png
>Card Release Thread
senran-international.boards.net/thread/666
>Card Archive (Updated 4/3/17)
mega.nz/#!L8dBTSrQ!u5ATAkZitMvJd9ao1y69Sno5hj2daKt6D1ZC6qvWE_Q
>Card Wiki
seesaawiki.jp/kagranw/

MISC
>MarvelousAQL Senran Kagura site
senrankagura.maql.co.jp/
>Creator's Twitter
twitter.com/kenichiro_taka
>Yaegashi Nan's home page
chafox.web.fc2.com/maindayo.htm
>Japanese 2ch Thread Futalog
futalog.com/index.php?mode=ttl&s_word=�M���J�O

Other urls found in this thread:

steamdb.info/app/502800/graphs/
youtube.com/watch?v=af6cY2eh1vE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kDT7Xw9W7_0
strawpoll.me/12815468
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

D'awwww

YOU GOT THE THREAD NUMBER WRONG NERD

It'd be #1046 now

>1045

HECK

HECK

very angry hibbers.

Is Xseed trying to shit up /skg/ because we don't want to buy their shitty products anymore?

I haven't been able to HATE EVERY GIRL here lately. I was too busy using the HATRED to destroy Planet Fl'spsqk in the Andromeda galaxy.

Good job everybody.

>OP dedicates thread to his senran and fucks it up
every damn time

I-I'm sorry.

>he doesn't pirate every single SK game

Get with the times grandpa. You could pirate the 3DS games since the stone age, and Vita was hackable since last year. Heck, you can be super lazy and just pirate the PC versions.

BEEP BEEP BEST GIRL COMING THROUGH

Remember that one time when we make a new thread because of the wrong Thread number?

But how can I pirate the 3DS versions without a 3DS?
I'm not giving Nintendo my money.

Let's just fucking get this over with.

VERY
GOOD

>Pirate
Your kind are not welcome in the ninja world.

Rev up that Citra and hope you have a super computer. Then you can play Burst in HD.

Ass pirates vs boob ninjas when?

Asuka rabu!

Rabu? Damn right, she's rabu as hell.

What if I'm yuuro? By definition I'm not giving money to Xseed

I love Hikage! Every Thread!

Is this a new card?

This is a Senran the ideal female body top performance

I agree

Wait a second...

>tfw no daidouji focused switch game

>tfw no Rin in TOKONOME's outfit
>tfw no TOKONOME in Rin's outfit

I bet Asuka smells really good.

I don't want a dub, not at this point. Had they dubbed the games from the start I might have gotten used to it by now and accepted it like I accept dubs on things like tales.. but now.. multiple games in, the voices of the Senrans are just as important as the character designs in why I like certain Senrans. Shiki, Hanabi, Murakumo, Katsuragi, Ryouna.. a good portion of their charm is their voices. Dubbing them would ruin the characters and I don't know Moon at all and usually defend dubs.. not in this case.

I love Yuuka! Every thread!

She smells like my cum.

>he didn't learn basic moon from playing/watching Chinese moving pictures

What's scary is I was able to pick up English by watching/listening to English stuff way back when I was a kid.

This is more scary then sexy.

Who did she steal those from?

>hands are just below boobs, crossed together
>there's another set of hands

I don't understand. Why does she have four hands?

DAIDOUJI LIVES

in most cases I don't hear the same words in the same voice enough times to latch onto a specific word.

Honestly, Senran Kagura is one of the first franchises where I DO hear the same phrases in the same voice enough times that I have started picking out words and phrases.

I've been playing through EV lately since I finished Breath of the Wild and today I picked up "Chee su" as a very informal way of saying "hey" or "what's up" due to Hanabi constantly saying it after walking into a situation and blowing up and making a mess of everything.

That should give you an idea about how often a phrase needs to be repeated before my mind singles out that phrase or word and needs to know what exactly it means. Most Japanese is pure gibberish to me, aside from Really really common phrases like Yes/No, Hello/Goodbye Thank You/Sorry, and then phrases that are repeated so often that you can't escape them like Ganbatte and Nan Desu ka?

The only sensible answer is that Rin is standing behind Daidoji, almost completely obscured. Those are Rin's hands and very possibly a third Senran's panties.

Boobs are flat. You round boobers are delusional, they're all fake and cgi rendered.

Fuck off, Ryoubi

please post puffy ninja vulvas

Living in a small apartment with Renka and Katsuragi!

Flat boobers are delusional conspiracy theorists. The boobs are obviously round.

I want to hug Saki really tight

They're clearly sex deprived

New Hebijo did nothing wrong

Shitty Senran Raps Time?

Shitty Senran Raps Time.

>Rocking a crimson scarf and dual Wakizashi
>Got the best rock'n beats and thickest futomaki
>Fakers stepp'n to my title, bitches I'm the real OG
>You can still be in my next game... oh, sorry!
>I lied, but believe me I'm still a real good girl
>Don't believe me user, just give me a whirl
>Lips built for kiss'n soft as a cloud
>But it better end there no lewd allowed!
>Well, maybe this once, since it's just you
>Get your sweet ass over here we're gunna [spolier] kissu [/spoiler]

>Ass pirates vs boob ninjas when?
Why not titty pirates vs. boob ninjas?

>tfw waiting for the new console experience of switch to wear off so I can enjoy games on other platforms again

What kind of combat system do you think they will use for SK7?
What kind of combat system do you WANT to see for SK7? How would you design the combat system? (it's coming to PS4 and maybe Switch, and they have 4 shoulder buttons versus just two on the handhelds, so maybe they can add extra mechanics/commands)

>Mistress Haruka will never test her new drugs on you
>Mistress Haruka will never treat you like a dog
>Mistress Haruka will never turn you into a doll of hers
>Mistress Haruka will never touch you inappropriately to an extent where you feel uncomfortable about it
>Mistress Haruka will never be real

Maybe use the triggers for gun using characters to allow them to do chip damages with no knockback on enemies with TPS controls

I think they'll be lazy and just recycle it from older games

This is never getting localized, is it?

>What kind of combat system do you think they will use for SK7?
As shitty as it is, the 3D beat 'em Up (Versus) is the best combat system for a game like SK.

>What kind of combat system do you WANT to see for SK7?
Like said, triggers for chipping damage (gunners but melee fighters can throw knives or stars or some shit).
Maybe refine the current combat system a bit more so that it doesn't feel like constantly mashing buttons but instead put some depth into it (like having to wait a little bit between buttons to initiate a different combo instead, not really optimal but gives a small amount of variety per character). We also definitely need more aerial variety as there's hardly any use (might as well keep it away then).
And crank that difficulty up.

>Think
Basically the same. The new buttons are unused or cover already available options (block, switch targets, transform, reset camera, etc.).

>Want
A "stance" system that allows players to modify combos and finishers on the fly. Holding one button, say L1, would use "Speed" stance, increasing the speed of the attacks, but reducing the hit stun/damage. Hitting a launcher while in Speed stance would move the player behind the opponent (or to the side if there isn't enough room), rather than performing a launch, and have increased chance to trigger a stun.

Holding another button, say R1, switches to "Strong" stance, where attacks are slower and easier to interrupt, but have innate guardbreak/ armorbreak properties. Hitting a launcher while in Strong stance knocks the enemy down rather than launching them.

Switching stances mid combo is possible, but has a visual tell in the form of a color coded flash of light.

For some girls, stances alter their breach (triangle) arts, or make minor modifications to their ninpos. For example, Hikage's speed stance lets her throw a short range "shotgun" burst of knives, while strong stance launches a single long-range, high-damage blade. Ninpo wise, speed stance allows some moves to come out without warning (at extremely reduced damage), or hit harder over a smaller area.

Well, there has been no word of it even getting an ASIA release, so don't count on it.
The story's not that complex any way.
Stop being an EOP and learn Japanese. That way you can also escape localisations and have more fun with games the way they were ACTUALLY intended to be played.

Fuck no.

I LOVE this tomboy!!!

How do you have a "new console experience" with literally and unmemetically only one game? Do you just stare at the empty home screen for hours and tell yourself how awesome it is? Shove the joycons down your pants?

EV PC's stats so far.
steamdb.info/app/502800/graphs/

Copies: 23,869
Most players online: 1088
Right now: 105

Really want to pick it up to play online with people, but if there's less than one thousand active players it might die off even with free online play.

I'm surprised it even stayed alive for this long. I thought that after a month or so it would be completely empty

It's already dead.
Those hundred players aren't even on MP.

Maybe he really likes NeoGeo, or Bomberman.

May PBS last forever!

Doubt it. By the time it's out in the west, nips already have other things to play, and being a niche title on a paid online platform no less, it'll be deader than Ryouki faster than you can say flat chest.

Speaking of, does it have any online trophies?

Its actually fun and I can't remember if it has online trophies.

Unlike the other senrans. This one really is fun in multiplayer.

SV multiplayer was more fun than PBS multiplayer desu

youtube.com/watch?v=af6cY2eh1vE

This is the absolute best thing to come out of this series.

This is canon.

Tastes and preferences. I'm here to squirt and see wet boobies.

>Jasmine getting more New Wave cards
is this the era of netori

Jasmine daki when?

Ryoubi is cute

I wanna do Ryoubi things with her

>Ryoubi things
Like planking

Can't she just transform and stay transformed for the rest of her life?

At least the song is catchy, the animation makes sense in the context of the game and it's not a fucking idol dance number in bikinis

>fucking idol dance number in bikinis
I wonder if this is the single most hated thing in the series, or is it just vocal minority complaining about it.

>and it's not a fucking idol dance number in bikinis
An actual Idol rhythm game instead of what we got would have been pretty neat.
But I'm happy with Bon Appetite regardless. It was fun, even if its difficulty wasn't that big.

No that's actually really hard to do.

Also I want her to stay flat because she's cuter that way.

Sorry but I prefer this.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kDT7Xw9W7_0

Let's find out

strawpoll.me/12815468

>not Senran Kagura: Dancing all night

I don't know PBS' OP, and I'll wait for its localisation until I watch it, but I really didn't like EV's OP.

They seem to be able to stay transformed for hours on end. Long enough to get important stuff done like paizuri.

Long as we have lewd forfeits for the losers i'm in.

You know, I just realised that Shin Megami Tensei X Senran Kagura would be pretty neat.
I mean, it has SHIN in the name! What other game would have an even more fitting collab?
None!!!

If you dance badly, your clothes get ripped off by angry fans

Please lets include dunks and pies and stripteases and body painting and 1001 lewds.

I think Toukiden would be the most fitting collab for Senran Kagura.

I want a lewd japanese game show. With all the works.

A Senran Kagura batsu video game sounds pretty neat.
Would Mr. K and Ms. R be the host/hostess of the show or completely new character?

Goodnight skeegee!

Have a goodnight and a good whatever!

Sorry for fudging up the thread number but when you make me do the thread that's what you get

Hahaha! MinoriAnon can't count past 10!

That is still 1 higher than Minori can count though!

>tfw can't count past screwdriver
This is bad and I feel bad.

Good lord why am I still awake