Who here /saab/?

who here /saab/?

No thanks, I'm /saad/

Hey Saad is this you?

i need another one

Whereabouts you located vicnerd?

Smellbourne

How do you feel about going back to the hawks?

Something
An
Asshole
Bought

How reliable are those and do you get replacement part for them?
Why is it ded?

t. Non-intellectual

Thoughts on the 92x Aero?

I still regret not getting one of these when I had a chance. WRX drivetrain with a real interior and non-vape styling

Six
At
Again
Bony

depends on the model but they're reliable enough if you take care of them. They suffer in hot weather though.
Replacement parts do exist, several SAAB parts sellers do exist, just search em up on google.

ded cause they focused more on making quality cars but because they couldn't make enough of them they started losing money.
GM bought them out and told them to start making their SAABs vectras and various other shitboxes with just different bodies and badges.
SAAB said fuck that and kept making quality vehicles and then GM dropped them and they went bankrupt

what does that even mean?

I saw a 95 aero today, it looked so good I think it was my first saab sighting. Sad to see there aren't a lot of these cars

Fiat

>Saab to see there aren't a lot of these cars?

>saab to saab there saabn't a saab of these saabs

9-5 Estate custom tuned with 321HP and 546Nm here.

But the 9-2x isn't really a SAAB since everything part from the badge and outside looks are Subaru.

miis my 01 95.
~200hp for 900 bucks? fuck yeah
family down the street from me has a 95 aero wagon they NEVER use it kills me driving past it knowing itll never be mine

thinken about buying a 9-3 aero
any input?

I miss mine. I'm still mourning the loss of my favorite automaker.

Parts are expensive if not discontinued.

>expensive
pshhh
anything else i should know?

>I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about
The post.

The 2.8 will be harder to work on and a little more expensive to work on. It was used in a bunch of opels and for 2 years in the caddy srx. So parts or service will not be a problem.

I would probably choose the 9-5 aero over the 9-3 aero as the 4 cylinder is easy to work with and should you ever want a silly 600hp fwd car the older Saab b2x4 block and internals can be swapped in

I love my 9 3 but the optical loop is fucking bullshit.

bump

Bought my first Saab a month ago, 91 900 hatch and now the radiator fans aren't running. I think its the relay in the fuse box (fuse is labeled 9563339) since it rattles like its broken. Spent 2 hours looking for a replacement only to find its not being made anymore and the cheapest ones are over $100. Anyone know if there's a relay I can substitute for it or do I have to suck it up and drop the $100?

Are you sure it isn't the temp switch? Mine failed. Are your fans coming on if you turn on the a/c?

Eeuroparts should have the relay or a substitute for less than 100. Either way I'd test the relay

My 9-5 06, just a small 230hp 2.0t biopower but other than that i love this thing

Lies, part are still being produced and sold.
Only thing that has been an issue is finding glass for the 9-5NG (2011-2012)

I'm looking to buy a saab 9-5 wagon aero so I'm soon in club

>hello my white friends, as you can see I'm white like you!

I have a 900S, 9-3 SS ( daily ) and a 9-3 Viggen Cabrio, feels Saab man

1999 9-3 is back on the road after almost a year in the shop due to B234 swap
got a tuned ECU but it still runs lean, P1171 and/or P0171 codes
still looking for possible causes, could be O2 sensor or fuel delivery issues

very tasteful
I just pulled the rear brakes from one to complete my Big Brake upgrade

I really want one of these 06-09 9-5s. I've heard they're pretty reliable since they've been using that engine forever. Any tips for buying/what to look for?

Pls help

what are youu talking about

How quick are the 9-3 2.0Ts? Been thinking about getting one as a first car.

From what I've heard, the newer, the better. Or more reliable at least. I'd recommend going on saabnet. You'll get alot more useful info there than you will here.

In Colorado they are everywhere. I have a 9-5 aero.

They don't have a lot of issues I don't think. Just do the usual.

Stock can tune up to 270 hp

03 95 2.3T sedan.

Should i really spend 200 on subframe bushings?

Also my tranny is starting to go.
Junkyard? Online somewhere? Aftermarket options? Other compatible trannies? What is best route?

Have owned a 2010 9-3 for eight months now, love it to death

How did they manage to make such a supple suspension that still leaves you feeling connected to the road?

Bleeding money on every car they made.

I don't think this guy SAABs anymore

>seeing all these GM era Saab's
Now come on, let's get some REAL Saab's in this thread...

>saab built more cars under GM then not

Did Nissan copy the Saab's design?

Saab is the best car brand on the planet

Noice, idk what my first mods will be, likely e85 and some gay as race seats because i wamt to feel like Paul walker

check with maintance records. they don't tolerate deferred oil changes, you will want to see at least every 6000 miles with full synthetic. If its over 100k miles it will be due for a ignition cassette at some point. They need to be OEM or wells (who is just selling OEM).

want to get myself another saab but so rare in ontario and if you do find one its been treated like shit so saad. ha get it saad