Ahahahahahahahaha

ahahahahahahahaha

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5VcSwejU2D0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do people actually buy cars based on safetyshit? I can't envision even most normies giving a shit whether their crossover can withstand a mortar shell blast

they really do, moron

you americunts are unbelievable

Car enthusiasts are the ones who don't dive a shit about safety. Normalfags live and die by safety standards.

you sound touchy

>eww I got nothing to contribute to the discussion but like, watch your manners

>I got nothing to contribute to the discussion
>starts a thread with 'ahahahahahahahaha'.

Lmao. Normies who give a shit about safety shouldn't text while driving and all the other dumb shit they're going to do anyways.

Summer is not a good season for you, buddy.

First time I saw a Del Sol was upside down on the road with two dead people in it.

>Fuckin' A, I want one of them.pdf

Brought one due to the safety that I saw in it.
ABS doesn't work
Chassis made of cheese strings
To light
No torque
No air-bags
I think it has power stearing

>american cars

not even once

Enthusiasts don't, but it still triggers me seeing brands claiming to have the "verified safest car ever made", only for you to look at the numbers and realize it only barely made it into a 5 star rating.

I am enthusiastic about cars and I care about safety.

>best in class
>class is made of paper

RUN HIDE TELL

>he runs hides and tells

youtu.be/5VcSwejU2D0

>Mustangs
>Safe against Pedestrians

What's wrong with caring about safety? Jesus this board is filled with edgy busriders

This is supposed to be a auto enthusiast forum. It sounds like you need to be on a Prius or insight forum, faggot.

it's safe as long as you don't care about walking ever again.

Lamo give me a break. You sound like one of those dumbass stance kids that drive around in literal deathtrap mid 90s civics. If you don't have the money to buy a car with performance AND safety you shouldn't even say anything at all.

Who the fuck has a mustang and has kids riding in it?
I won't even let a fucking worthless child within 10 feet of my mustang

I suppose it would depend on what you're looking for in a car. If I'm buying a car like the Mustang I'm more concerned with how fast it is, how well it handles, and shit like that with safety being towards the bottom. Sounds kind of illogical when I write it out though doesn't it? I should probably want more safety out of a vehicle that I am going to do dangerous stuff in. Idk, maybe I accept that what I plan to do with the vehicle is inherently dangerous and simply not doing dangerous stuff would be better for my health and long life than some safety features.

And I suppose it depends on what sorts of things go into that safety rating. I'm all for airbags and crumple zones but fuck traction control, blind spot monitoring, and lane assist stuff.

>pedestrian 78%
is that the percentage of bystanders you can run down when leaving a car meet?

basically is scored almost perfect, other than the pelvis height engineering a car designed to cleave a human in half without injuring the rest of the body is no small feat

I don't condone stancing or brojacking either. There is no such thing as performance and safety unless you got a full cage and safety setup. Crashing at 100mph in any car regardless of it's safety star rating will turn you into a pile of red stuff. People like you are the reason why modern cars are so heavy and have shit visibility.

>tfw yuropoors actually care about this
that or some fag got beat by a mustang in his shitbox and is now upset.

>a car with performance AND safety

lol pussy

Italians always did know how to have fun