/pg/ - Persona General

Eliminate Shihofags Edition

Previous thread: NEWS
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

famitsu.com/news/201610/15117816.html
famitsu.com/news/201610/08117805.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anal with Makoto!

MAKOTOFAGS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kaguya is even more broken than Yoshitsune.

Literally pay to win.

Prometheus started out as a nice old man in Devil Summoner, got turned into an increasingly weird looking robot in P2, Strange Journey and SMT4, and now he looks like a gay Death Star in P5
Why does Atlus hate him?

sorry senpai, I don't think that one was translated. He doesn't really explain why P5 is Star anyway.

When Safety exists and is free, there's no pay to win.

futaba's prometheus reminds me a lot of ame no sagiri or nyx's main body, just minus the giant eyeball. i don't like how it looks but i like what that implies about futaba

how the fuck is a game that's not f2p, pay to win? nevermind the fact it's a singleplayer game, you pay to win because you pay to play the goddamn game in the first place

> Sues a child
> Abandoned his own child
> Mindbreaks a child for the lulz after killing her mother
> Threatens to murder a child
> Twice
> Claims "the children are the future of Japan!" most in his speeches

What.

What if Philemon was a Gundam?

>i don't like how it looks but i like what that implies about futaba
Futaba is secretly a goddess? Was that Pharoh costume a little too accurate?

gee i wonder if shido is saying that to get votes or something lol

What? A politician who's an obvious fucking liar? What a shock! A SHOCK I SAY!

Shiho is for gentle-loving and handholding once you get to romance her in Persona Crimson

I thought Akechi's twist back after palace 6 was handled really well. I mean hadn't been because of that cop telling you at the beginning that one of your friends sold you out, I wouldn't have suspected him at all. I mean sure I obviously knew he had a persona since way back,
but Atlus teased him so much as the TOTALLY NOT THE LAST PARTY MEMBER, and insisted in "hinting" that Shido was the bad guy behind all so hard that I stupidly didn't think they were co operating at all.

Akechi was shaping up to be a better Adachi in every sense of the word, he has a past that makes his actions make sense (even though the backstory is exposed way too swiftly) and he's not just some spoiled idiot like Adachi, so he's generally great... Until they pull out that lame blood relation with Shido..
. Was that really necessary? And god did they really need to turn him in a tragic hero even though he was a legitimately awful human being? Haru are you seriously fucking concerned about him?... Everyone?...

Then again they "redeemed" fucking Adachi back in Ultimax of all characters, so nothing surprises me anymore. But it's disappointing because I didn't have any story complaints so far... And it sucks because conceptually Akechi is a great character, but I fear this will totally ruin him for me.

>confidants start fighting to free joker
>Iwai starts demands and eventually starts begging for my protection in prison

just fuck my tear ducts up senpai

Which was kind of pointless since Sae said multiple times Joker would be put in isolation

famitsu.com/news/201610/15117816.html
famitsu.com/news/201610/08117805.html
the longer version of the interview sounds pretty damn important, how the hall has no one translated it yet?
Basically P4 is Temperance because it's about people learning to find balance in their life and P5 is Star because it's about young people having hopes that they will accomplish what they want to do and play the game to see it for yourself

Is this guy what Shido would be if he was a Confidant?

No because Toranosuke is actually honest and doesn't forsake his personal beliefs for the sake of gaining votes. He doesn't care about power, he cares about principles.

yeah but fujos would make him joker's daddy

I love it in p5 because it reminds me of ozma ie one of the coolest super bosses in final Fantasy

I never got beyond 2 in his Co-Op, because I was told his other abilities suck (I'm already doing NG+ to fix that, but I haven't gained the ability to go out at night yet), but he seems to be the exact opposite of fucking Shido.

Futaba's has a memey xD hacker face on it, please don't compare it to those other ones

Cool, google translate kind of gave me the gist of the interview too. Does he actually make a comment about the new game or the next arcanas?

NO GOOD
O
G
O
O
D

Okay, I just finished the game. I cried. I don't see why the whole moving thing was necessary, though. And I liked Morgana from the beginning and liked him even more at the end.

The last palace/dungeon was a bitch. Long as fuck. And the last mini-boss fight was the longest thing ever. I wasn't under-leveled throughout the entire game, but that fight all of a sudden wore me down like no other. Those god damn shadows that kept healing the mini-boss and practically resetting the fight but draining all of my SP. I had to get lucky as fuck with Haru's gun skill proccing multiple times on the mini-boss to barely finish him off.

The only mementos request I am missing is part time job, full time hell. It is currently November and I think I may be fucked, is it even possible to miss mementos requests?

someone shop joker coming out of the baths and training on the screens.

As far as I know they never expire, but they often create roadblocks in social links so every day you put them off is another day you cant advance a link.

Makoto is ruining the game for me. I hate her so much, I can't even put it into words. That scene with her in Futaba's house got me so angry I had to start fast-fowarding through it. It was a slap in the face.

>BUT IT WAS SO CUTE AND GREAT MAI WAIFU IS SCARED OF THE DARK SO KAWAII AND THEN SAKURA-SAN ASKED IF WE WERE DATING HA HA

Makoto is a Mary Sue. She doesn't have flaws. She has Hollywood flaws. She just got done reasoning out some impossible deduction out of thin air, then the game tries to subvert it by giving her a weakness and saying "Hey look, she's still human!" But she isn't. She's a dominatrix yamato nadeshiko with a moe side. She's not a character with flaws. She's Hermione.

you can miss the ones you get from Mishima texting you if you completely ignore the message and never open it

I think you can miss them if you just never read Mishima's message and it eventually gets bumped off of the list since you have a 50 messages limit on your phone for some reason. Dunno if he ever resends them if you just ignore it

This is Futaba Sakura, a 15 year old elite hacker and slowly reforming NEET.

Say something nice about her!

Just bought the game downloading now what are some good Heavenly Persona I wanna use god like holy light please any suggestions?

i really want makoto to clutch my thigh

not really. He does say that they want to go in order which means next would be Moon, but since he's now working for a different team which also has the tarot motif, it's most likely the fantasy game

I think it would be cool if she was the only female slink that you couldn't romance because of her trauma.

@174870641
have a (thou)

Already did.

>Ann got tricked again by the other model who we already established is trying to rile her up to look like a victim

This social link is fucking wack.

thats not how it works user

Would anyone like Mementos missions be turned into an anime series like that 30 minute p5 the animation?

that's why you go into mementos to remove her trauma and the possibility of her growing as a human being along with it. then joker can bang her

>have a job interview today
>still in a slump after finishing P5

send help

>Akechi was shaping up to be a better Adachi
Groofags unironically believe this

Cool

D-does this mean we'll only get games from Hashino going up to 22? And if 16 is Re: Fantasy, then there's only 6 more? This is worrying, worrying!

>those thread OPs keep cycling between Shihofags, Makotofags and fujos

>can't get futaba to shit on that model's life
>can't take a solo trip into mementos to shit on that model's soul
what's the point of all this power if i can't abuse it

>SLink
>No romance

A large majority of people who want Shiho want to do so because they want to romance her.

>Izanami was trying to realize Musubi
>Yaldabaoth was trying to realize Shijima
Are they gonna go with Yosuga for P6?

So is there no way I can use holy light? This is my first persona game I've only ever played SMT ditgal devil saga and Noctunre.

>The last palace/dungeon was a bitch. Long as fuck.
Huh. It felt like the shortest in the game to me, and I think it probably was. Its biggest crime is that there are literally no safe rooms for the first 5 floors, but honestly with the way you're able to immediately get all your SP and HP healed to max from Caroline, that feels like fair balancing, since a safe room would essentially mean an instant full heal otherwise.
The Archangel fights were a highlight for me though. You are aware the Angels that they summon are weak to Curse skills right? They literally die in one hit to Mudo.

The protag moving thing feels more like it's there for the sake of concluding the story and driving home the fact that the player has to put the game down now and move on, rather than it actually *needing* to be there. Morgana was fantastic though. It wasn't until after beating Yaldy and him acting like he was never going to see us again and thanking us for everything, before his "final" speech that I realized just how much I fucking loved the guy. His VA (JP, haven't really heard much of his dub voice) knocked it out of the park for that scene too. Christ they got Morgana so fucking right compared to Teddie.

One of the spinoffs is going to involve the PT traveling around in the mystery machine, right?

She's two different party member characters mashed together. She gets all the hyper competence of the previously planned strategist character along with the personality of her old incarnation as a charismatic student council president that cuts loose.

She was scientifically created in a lab to be best girl.

Ann's social link was so fucking bad, like she's bad as a character to begin with but the way she acts in her social link is just too much. If she wasn't a party member and I wanted her true Persona I would ignore her story completely.

I've heard the idea that if you romance Shiho, you'll be locked from romancing other girls. In any case, I really do want to romance Shiho. She's honestly the cutest girl next to Tae for me.

I can't wait for Persona Crimson. I wonder what her Persona/Tarot Card will be

I actually ended up liking Shiho a lot more in the once scene she was in. That's how bad it was.

the only reasons i like ann are leggings and GET REDDY

maybe after hitting World they will start all over from Fool until Death, or use memedeck

Ok, how about no lewds then. Purely emotional relationship with no sex

What was Yosuga again? World of STR?

I hardly ever used Mudo just because I didn't ever really use those chance kill skills. I was struggling to take them down even with the other 3 characters doing Hard AOE attacks and me doing 2 Curse AOES. Sounds like my mistake if Mudo is actually consistent enough.

Why do people like Shiho again?

She has like two lines of dialogue

Question:

When the team first run into Haru and Morgana, they assume the black mask mentioned by Madarame and Kaneshiro is her.

Why does she never bring it up and say "what the hell are you guys talking about? i was never in either of those people's palaces"

Just finished it.

>Satan saves Christmas

They really flubbed that last moment though. No gunshot noises, no Joker being a smug asshat before pulling the trigger like throughout the rest of the game. No hyper stylized imagery with the gunshot, friend and I spitballed having the clouds part in a way that looked like gunsmoke off the barrel on the spot while it was happening. It just kind of happened.

Pretty good. Can't wait to start NG+.

BUT WHAT THE FUCK DOES SAE'S BUSINESS CARD DO? DOES IT UNLOCK THE ACE ATTORNEY SECRET S LINK?

I will compare it to the other ones.

Getting real tired makotofriends and shihofriends

Just finished the game too. I thought the way they handled him moving back was way better than P4's hamfisted ending. It felt more like the start of a new part of their lives together rather than a pointless separation.

Anyone please?

Mudo isn't typically worth the chance on regular enemies, but on enemies specifically "Weak" to it, it will almost always succeed, and it's the intended use of the attack. Angel is one of the enemies that's weak to it, and the fight is basically designed around you using it to take them out, I never once had it miss, so the odds must be pretty good.

Yes, dog-eat-dog world where the strong rule the weak

Because in those two lines of dialogue she turns into a better character than Ann. That's basically it.

>Model tricks her twice
>Let us have a fair competition
Game really lacked on bitchslap delivery where it was necessary.

Reminder that if you don't do Chihaya's confidant, she will be exploited and scamming for a long time until the day a deranged customer rapes and kills her.

She's the lowest common denominator. They just threw a bunch of weeaboo garbage at the wall and watched as the fans came licking it all up as it oozed down to the floor.

That works too. Handholding and soft kisses to the cheek.

chihaya's gonna move into my cupboard

It's all just false flagging, man. Just ignore them.

Because she's the kindest person in that game.

And nothing of value was lost that day

>Because in those two lines of dialogue she turns into a better character than Makoto. That's basically it.

>mumumu

Reminder that Shiho is the thinking man's waifu

Sae's business card just means you can fuse her max social link persona in NG+

Who gives a shit

>PTs have a Mystery Machine and unmask tons of bad guys through the entire game
>and yet people still call IT Scoobies

>No gunshot noises
But there is.
>no Joker being a smug asshat before pulling the trigger like throughout the rest of the game.
But he is, he's just dead serious more than anything. Plus he actually fucking speaks.
>No hyper stylized imagery with the gunshot
You can't be serious. Did you miss the entire fucking shot? The way the camera literally pulls out through the gaping hole in Yaldy's head?

Makoto doesn't nearly have that much boobs

Like I would hang out with some dirty ass gypsy.
The fact she's like 20 and not married tells me enough.

>max out Chihaya and Hifumi because they're cute but didn't even get past 5 on Ryuji and Yusuke

I'm a bad friend. I'll fix that in NG+. But Chihaya's lips, voice, and country baka shtick are hard to deny.

MUMUMUMU~

GIVE ME 100K YOU SHIT

Man Turn A is so fucking aesthetic

>Ugly
>Boring backstory
>Useless social link (who the FUCK ever cares about their alert level in palaces?)

Would rather have a fucking social link with Lala than this cunt.

It's hilarious that the PTs even became a better Mystery Inc. than the IT in the end.

It's not like Ryuji and Yusuke suffer much.

Like, some of these Confidant stories have horrifying implications if you don't do them. If you don't do Futaba's, you're literally letting a couple of inhuman CP distributors on the loose.

You gotta save them all.

>spend Valentine with Makoto
>day after Futaba is crying and on the verge of a nervous breakdown
Well now I feel bad.

>>Useless social link
That's Chihaya. I'm never going to have time to waste on her stupid temporary fortunes.

that's why valentines should always be for futaba and you give christmas eve to the one you like the best

>this retard thinks Chihaya's skills are useless
Enjoy not maxing everyone dipshit