icha icha edition

>Coming soon:
Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker
gematsu.com/2017/04/naruto-boruto-shinobi-striker-fact-sheet-screenshots

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/NSUNSG/

>Discord group
discord.gg/0tYAz6VE2zJENjBI

>New to Storm and/or coming from "traditional" fighting games?
forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/comment/7766808/#Comment_7766808

>How to force a jump blocker to do something offensive
youtube.com/watch?v=pMPEHZjOTWo

>/nsunsg/-approved fanfiction
docs.google.com/document/d/1IdKzPOFC6J_qhL-1BzyNEvVqhp73cD5oUGFVnqgbbEA

>R20 GM's summaries of the game so far
dropbox.com/s/uds093rtywlm38k/Game Summaries.pdf?dl=0

>Gallery of /nsunsg/ OCs
imgur.com/a/6qr4c

>Hall of Anal Devestation
imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/all

>TLAnon's Patreon
patreon.com/TLAnon

>Naruto Artbooks, Music, Manga, etc.
pastebin.com/SmwKFShb

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=62514023
comicbook.com/anime/amp/2017/04/25/naruto-is-it-still-cool-to-hate-sakura-haruno-/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This image makes it look like Hinata is hokage and in a polyamorous relationship with Ino and Naruto because she has an aryan fetish.

Starting off this thread right

That sounds awesome

New dream scenario, cheers boss.

How would Naruto feel about Hinata being hokage instead of him? Is he okay be stay at home dad?

I think after a hard day at work, Hinata would ride him until it hurts to walk and he is too drained to even think about being hokage

>9

So why does Hinata keep Ino around? Just for some variety?

Because her sexual appetite is so vast that one man alone can never sate her, and she loves rubbing her freshly used cunt against Ino's.

The kids were born from the same load.

I just watched the 3 episodes of Boruto: NNG, it looks really interesting and I fucking loved the new Lee. Also, I think Inojin's seiyuu is Touma Kamijou's which brought me a smile.

Kinda related, any thoughts on Teen Boruto's voice?
It sounded to me like Kid Obito & Kakashi's, not their original one but the one that Pierrot gave them around Ch. 340 or so.
I honestly strongly dislike it, they also gave it to different minor characters in different fillers for the series and it slowly started to feel cheap, generic, I don't know how to express it.. so unfitting of a main character.

Never gets old

I actually haven't listened to the voice. I'm used to watching it muted now because of naruto's woman voice.

>10

Did Deidara ever acknowledge that his retarded partner was the worst person to ever live after pinkshit

Didn't he die before much else happened?

delet this

>10

>tfw naruto cucks both your parents with each other

Do people even still play this game?

What are you even trying to say here?

I've got something for you TL user
1/3

2/3

wtf is wrong with the thumbnail?
3/3

Sometimes Veeky Forums switches thumbnails.

He sounds like less of a pansy than Naruto did, and that's good enough for me.

Nope, not even close.

?

God bless Ikemoto for gracing us with such THICC-ness

I don't see any thicc in that image

You're not looking close enough.
Seriously, her ass is jutting out like 4 inches and her thighs are the size of her head.

>thighs the size of her head
You mean like most IRL women who aren't bullshit anime Clamp characters?

But actually, I find the fact that she's showing so much skin and is in such a sexualized pose to be in poor taste considering she's 12. Kishimoto did a much better job with young girls like sakura. They seemed much more age appropriate and less sexualized which was nice because it's so common to see that kind of inappropriate and indiscriminate oversexualization in anime and manga so you get tired of it.

Just decided to look it up for shits and giggles. Average adult female head circumference is 22 inches and female thigh circumference for a thin 5ft 5 woman would be around 22 inches as well. Most women would probably have slightly wider thighs than heads unless they're very thin or short. I just measured for fun, and both my thighs and head are almost exactly 22 inches in diameter. Interesting how human proportions work.

Of course for a prepubescent girl around 12 years old I would imagine her head would be larger than her thighs for sure. Kids have proportionally larger heads than adults which their bodies grow into and kids don't store as much body fat to begin with, then puberty doesn't make you start storing fat in sexually dimporphic ways until later.

I fucking hate you people.

Why?

new chapter when?

That pic looks like what Kishi wanted to do only wasnt allowed to go through with.

At guessing what chapters I skipped.

May 2nd, probably.

>may 2nd
for what purpose?

He did the next best thing I guess. Salad looks nothing like sakura and Bort looks nothing like Hinata. Bort even has the same chakra natures as sasuke.

No, Salad has the same chakra natures as Sasuke. Bort has wind, water, and lightning

There's a difference between knowing a Release and having an Affinity for it. Just because Boruto can use Wind, Lighting and Water doesn't mean he has an Affinity for all three.

>Just because Boruto can use Wind, Lighting and Water doesn't mean he has an Affinity for all three
Except he never trained for any of it, so he does have an affinity for all 3.

You mean we've never seen him train. The manga takes place after the Academy, and we've only see him use his Shadow Clones in the anime.

Also you still need to train with a Release you have an Affinity with. Naruto couldn't infuse his Rasengan with Wind Release from day one. It just means he has an easier time using Wind Release and his Wind Release techs are stronger than someone who doesn't have Wind Release Affinity.

>You mean we've never seen him train
He said he didn't. He didn't train to make the shadow clones so why would he be training to master wind, lightning, and recently water?

And even if he trained a little, it still means he has a natural affinity for those elements since it normally takes years to master just one, let alone 3.

>9

I think it will come out this week

Boruto's a genius, to set him apart from his fuckup dad.

Because he hasn't mastered them? Just being able to use them doesn't mean he's mastered them.

Semantics. He didn't train, or if he did, he barely did, therefore they're affinities. All three of them.

MitsuBoru episode when?

never

> Itachi
> Not Rock Lee
Shit taste famalam

You literally have no proof backing your claim of him not training. There are clear distinctions within the series of being able to use something like Fire Release and mastering it like Hiruzen did.

Kakashi does not have an Affinity for every elemental release, and can still use each one.

If there's no training shown, it'll be handwaved away, as said, as 'well he's just a genius and so doesn't have to train he just knows everything lmao'.

If he had an Affinity for all three, he would have an as-yet-unseen Kekkei Tota.

What is wrong with these people

>ShotaNart and Bort
Now we're talking

How THICC do tou think she'll be when fully grown up?

And when he was brought back, Kabuto didn't really explained the whole situation to him, or that's what it seemed like.

To keep with the shitty monthly format they decided to go with..?

Not that user but
>If he had an Affinity for all three, he would have an as-yet-unseen Kekkei Tota.
Basically means that it's unexplored territory.

Boruto is the son of a Jinchuuriki that had a part of Shukaku, Isobu and Gyuki inside him, so what are the chances that Boruto inherited from said fragments, his natures?
Would it be absolutely impossible?
Would inheriting those natures from Naruto, make easier for Boruto to handle them (thus, having an affinity)?

I'd say about that thicc.
I wish E were still here.

Are you implying that Gyuki is even remotely related to lightning nature

Best gaara pairing is gaara and hinata. But I'll give you gaara and Lee as best homo gaara pairing.

I'm implying that he may be, yes. No other tailed beast seems to be, after all.

That's because they aren't. We already saw what they all do, and Gyuki has his ink shit

It's a being made of chakra. Everything it does is chakra related

Gyuki always felt a bid octopus/squid-y so I'd say the ink is a natural trait, not a chakra-related ability.

What nature would ink belong to?
That's kind-of my point, Gyuki surely has some nature affinity and, for example, Water and Lightning could be it.

Anyways, this is nothing but speculation since Gyuki looks to me like the most possible candidate for a lightning affinity based on the abilties they used or gave the vibe for.

To summarize, it was a possibility and absolutely not the point of the whole sentence which was to bring up the idea that maybe Boruto could have inherited his affinity to Wind, Lightning and Water from the tailed beast fragments that Naruto had ever since the fourth great shinobi war.

It doesn't have to be a certain nature, Sai's jutsu aren't a particular nature either

Regardless, I think the whole thing is a stretch. Sasuke had affinity for both fire and lightning, so what's one more? It's not a big deal

>wrong
*right

> Gyuki surely has some nature affinity
There is literally nothing showing, or even alluding to, this.

> Sasuke had affinity for both fire and lightning, so what's one more?
Sasuke is a demigod and the reincation of Ninja Jesus 2. It's incredibly rare to have an affinity for more than one Release.

On that topic, what would Sasuke's Chakra-receptive Paper have done? Crinkle, then turn into ash?

Illegitimate child character when?

I imagine one affinity is likely primary. It's not like he had an advanced nature

This Hinata Aryan fetish seems to have some merit

>9

That isn't a fetish, just good taste.

Some good NaruHina fluffyness here
nothing lewd though.
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=62514023

Lorda'mighty, I need much, much more art of her in this outfit

My peepee feels funny

comicbook.com/anime/amp/2017/04/25/naruto-is-it-still-cool-to-hate-sakura-haruno-/

Does Pinkshitfag run the media? Can someone give me a quick rundown?

Fuck off

I wish I could channel my autism into almost acceptable art

>Nart Vs Pain fight
>He's down and pinned with black chakra rods
>a wild Hina appears!
>Confesses her wetness for Nart
>Gets K-O'd by Pain
>Nart goes beserk
One major change though
>Hina doesn't survive
>Injuries too bad, too much blood lost
>Sakura trying desperatley to save her
>Last words are a whisper
>"......tell......Naruto-kun.......I......"
>Hina ded
>Everyone totally bummed out

Then a little later
>Nart suppresses 9tails rage thanks to his inner dad-ghost
>Beats pain with rasengan
>Uses sage mode
>Hina ded
>Oh Noes
>Breaks down in anger and tears
>He is hotmad
>Located Nagato and konan
>No talking this time
>Destroys them in dark rage
>Nart returns to village
>no celebrations
>no joy
>time to carry on

Then I guess Nart becomes a bigger edgelord than Sasuke and ends up killing every enemy in a brutal and gory fashion, all in his ever-maddening attempts to find a way to edo-tensei Hina back.
Or something.

Now Naruto truly is the coolest guy.

>vomitchan