Help? Also rant thread? Maybe? Idk

I am in the market for a used car. Everytime i find a particular model i like, i research the issues that owners of said model have experienced. After reading the numorous complaints i am always convinced not to get that car. Every time, every car. I read issues like transmission failure at low miles, blown/leaking gaskets at low miles, fluid/oil leaks at low miles, car not accelerating, hesitation, car accelerating WOT on its own, dealer cant reproduce said problems, severe electrical gremlins, car shutting off mid drive, car shutting off when making a turn, car stalling out when turning, lots of shit. Now im scared to buy any car. Im afraid to waste THOUSANDS of dollars on a car thats faulty, gonna break or kill me in the near future. I want to buy a car i like, but after reading complaints, im scared to buy it.

Any help? Words of encouragment or somthing?

Lease vehicle wirh warranty. No more sleepless nights

jesus what are you looking at, old jaguars?

Keep in mind people are more likely to say something on the internet about it when they're having problems rather than when everything is going good with the car.

Maybe get an old fucking Corolla?

Burning money.

Nope. Everything ive looked at has been 2007 or newer. Infinity g models, altimas coupes, hyundai genesis, nissan z models, camaros.

>infinity
>nissan
>gm
I see your problem user

"I want to buy a car i like"

But people always praise infinity for reliability. I dont get it. Also name other affordable cars that are just as sporty and dont look like ass... Mustangs dont count because i personally just do not want one.

Lexus ls400

In mass production you will always have flaws. All cars have things wrong with them. You will be walking for the rest of your life if you are looking for the perfect car, m8. Get something with a warranty and take care of your car and dont buy an automatic ford.

So maybe the majority of the cars are working as intended and some people got a bad batch or somthing?

Subjective, but it looks outdated. Would not drive.

It doesnt have to be perfect. I just dont want major issues.

Whats wrong with automatic fords?

its like ppl who give products on amazon one star because they are to stupid to use them correctly.

Ford has never made a reliable automatic.

>infiniti
>reliable
no

Can you elaborate further?

This hair straightener is absolutely terrible at cooking hot dogs!! Would not recommend 1/5 stars

But cars are for driving.

>warranty
>warranty
It's hard to say whether warranties are worth the price.

Chevorlette wanted $4000 for a 50k mile warranty or 3 years which ever came first. Not even sure what all it covered. I bet they would have found a way out of doing any repairs reguardless. Anyways, i didnt buy it... Or the car.

The thing is, some retards pay that and more.

buy a certified pre-owned with warranty. You'll spend a little bit more than some random used car but you'll have that piece of mind

Sounds like a plan but most CPO vehicles are the newer models and out of my budget currently.

Also they are "Certified" by the seller, so take with a grain of salt.

So its a scam?

Buying a car is a scam.

At least with a private party deal, both sides are equally retarded.

Working is a scam. This reality is a scam.

>Also they are "Certified" by the seller, so take with a grain of salt.
it honestly doesn't matter because the warranty is covered by the brand, not the dealer.