I've been here 4 years and can't recall a single time when Veeky Forums was good. Has Veeky Forums ever been good?

I've been here 4 years and can't recall a single time when Veeky Forums was good. Has Veeky Forums ever been good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FgkFOMrLprk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, believe it or not there once was a time when people actively tried to make Veeky Forums a nice place to be instead of posting throwaway threads complaining about how it's shit.

It was better than where it is today if that's what you're asking

It's all the same, only the names will change
Everyday, it seems we're wastin' away
Another place where the faces are so cold
I drive all night just to get back home

No.

Source: I've been here 5 years.

>t.shitposter

Veeky Forums might be flawed but at least it's not /g/.

I've been on Veeky Forums since 2006 (only posting since 2007-2008 though). I wouldn't say it was better, but I sure do miss the old days.

I like how /g/ is vigilant with the bait and shitposting. Doesn't help that we have a dated sticky thought, would be nice if it included (how2manual) and such

Fucking hell, this. /g/ is just a shitshow at this point, with even more constant brand shitposting, blatant shilling and overall terrible post quality.
Also a ridiculous amount of generals up at any and all times.

>i caused this trigger
LOOOOOOOOL

How does it feel knowing you're family sees you as the homosexual degenerate you are? Nobody will trust their kids around you, nobody will want to shake your hand or even talk to you. Explains why you're here all day

Cool projection

I've been on Veeky Forums since the beginning. It was never good, but it was definitely better in the early days. It's always been full of benchracers and busriders, but at least it wasn't just the exact same threads over and over again.

What do you do in free time when not on Veeky Forums?

this

frosty turned into a qt trap, thats pretty good

>dadrock
>Veeky Forums
See, OP, it's still pretty good here.

Play The Witcher 3, but only for the protagonist

So aside from shitposting and vidya you do literally nothing else? Do you have no friends outside this friend simulator?

Tripfags are the cancer killing Veeky Forums. It makes it feel like a closed community of circlejerkers, which isn't exactly a warm welcome for newcomers. Sure, I hate newfags as much as the next guy, but even the tolerable ones who don't announce their newfaggotry are probably turned off by the circlejerk nature of Veeky Forums.

>Tripfags are the cancer killing Veeky Forums
No, it's literally 3 autistic busriders

you are so mad. I love seeing you rage.

Sperg more and stay obsessed

There was that one time heartbreaker got absolutely demolished

this.

C'mon son, at least make the samefagging a bit less obvious

im not samefagging ??????????????????? wtf??????? &???????????

I'm literally not Alphonse though
I don't even namefag, ever
I'm just an user who's really good at posting in Alphonse's style

hmm

been here since 2009

the board feels faster these days so there is more shitposting

but its mostly the same shit with a different skin

>posts anime
>complains about board quality

The problem is and has always been you

nah the problem with this the people who come onto an anime site and get mad over anime

During which years did lpg post here?

I think reddit might be more your style

>Veeky Forums - Anime

Veeky Forums is an anime site

2010-2011 was alright

>streaman movie nights
>late night rfactor madness
>hakuna miatas crazy inventions
>tractorfag
>crx race car build
>the first Veeky Forums meetup and pool party, I think there was a crash
>piston threads

There problem isn't shitposting, it's shit posting. I can't recall the last time this board made me laugh, and I can literally get more intelligent discussion on /v/ of all places.

No, there are some boards for chinese cartoon discussion, this is not one of them. Shitposting it here is the main reason why this and other boards are trash

>not knowing this board was originally supposed to be for car-related anime
Newfags get out.

kind of makes me wonder why Veeky Forums attracts so many angry yuropoor teenagers.

Problem detected

Oh good, please tell me they don't spin when you stop

I'm speechless

I don't give a shit what images people post as long as its within the rules. It's their post content that matters. Because the faces are exaggerated due to lack of fine detail, they make decent reaction pics when not used obnoxiously.
Shoop. For now.

youtube.com/watch?v=FgkFOMrLprk

>left handed
>writes from bottom to top
holy shit autism

yes

its slow, Car culture IRL is in a weird phase

too many people trying to live on nostalgia and wasting money to achieve that

Veeky Forums was fun in 2012.

Been on four channel six years.
Been Veeky Forums for 1.5.

Veeky Forums a shitshow, /dbt/ a okey. /mc/ is viable, y'all can rot.

>make everything terrible again