Quick you have 5k to buy a used car what car do you get? bonus points if a Coupe

Quick you have 5k to buy a used car what car do you get? bonus points if a Coupe

Civic.

civic manual

mr2 spyder

MR2/S depending on the area

what year and whats soo good about the mr2? Why is everyone in my area is asking for almost 5k for a car from fucking 1991????

its the last light, affordable, MR roadster you can buy.
Aim for 2003+

the MR2 or MRS are cheap mid engine cars that aren't a Fiero

Why is nobody saying f-body camaro?

mint glasstop crx

5k of drugs

this

only option you wouldnt regret

Mazda Rx8

may as well set aside an additional 5k for repairs

Lumina z34

fb rx7

vw gti mk4

2 shitty miatas you can drive into the ground and leave on the side of the road.

c5

that's a C4. But even C4s and C5s aren't 5k.

Fox Body Mustang

>Rotary's are unreliable XDDD
i hate this meme

If I'm thinking with my heart

>3rd gen Toyota MR2

if I'm thinking with my brain
>2003-2008 Toyota Corolla or 2009+ Hyundai Sonata (4cyl)
comfortable enough
low running costs

I don't want to drive a $5k car any longer than it takes me to save up another $5k for a modern car.

E30 325i coupe

>5k for the car
>4k for engine rebuild
That's a pretty expensive car.

not really a meme. I suppose they're not so much unreliable as they are lacking in durability.

3k civic fully loaded with hookers

>why is everyone asking an amount higher than I'm willing to pay for a car that has way more demand than supply

Really makes me think

The MRS is the lightest of the 3 MR2's, and has the best weight balance. If you do a turbo K swap on one it becomes the single best MR2 and one of the best affordable MR's. You'd basically have a car that weighs a bit more than a lotus, but has all the creature comforts you'd want, and a ton of power. I'd sell my SW20 if I wasn't madly in love with it.

In this exact $5k postion right now
About to get a 2006 tsx with my 5k

I'm the sort of person who mostly appreciates cars for what they are (after reconditioning). It's unlikely I would modify it, especially if it were my only car.

What country??
MX5, S14 Silvia, Renault Sport Clio? Can't think of anymore

Lexus IS 200/300 or Toyota Altezza

Celica GT 5spd

I deliver pizza so small 2500lbs coupe with liftback and lolnopower 35mpg city is pretty good

G35 Coupe w/ 140k miles

Ez

I got a 2005 Celica GT. It's pretty good for a work commute vehicle.

miata

More like 2.75 doors

Mazdaspeed6

gen1 subaru 2.5rs

read the sticky, nigger