When did you finally grow up and realize that this is the ultimate driving machine no matter how much miata fags tell...

When did you finally grow up and realize that this is the ultimate driving machine no matter how much miata fags tell you otherwise?

>US spec E36 M3

lol you could have at least got an e46.

BMW is now a meme for rich fags to pretend they are cool drivers because thats what they grew up with

nostalgia man, its all nostalgia marketing

>Subframe cracks
>VANOS for the E46 designed in a cuckshack
>Faulty seat occupant sensor wiring always throwing airbag lights

Hows your bicycle doing user? Going to need it for the next few weeks.

jokes on you I just renewed my bus pass

I wanted one until I realized
>small as shit
>Buying a cheap car because it's all you can afford, but choosing one with high running costs, is ass over head backwards

had 2 e46 for over 5 years, none of those happened

what next busrider

Are BMWs really that high maintenance? I've had my eyes on an F30 335i recently.

Brotha? I've always known. Problem is the "feeling" of fun. Most normie and even woke folk get the fun feeling more from a miata.

Since three days after I got my license.

Cuckshack, baby cuckshack

That picture makes me sick.

>bubbling tint
>ranch house
>leftist communist solar panels
>bmw understeer and worst reliability

??

A 318i with an M3 badge isn't the ultimate driving machine, no matter how much you samefag it.

If you think solar panels are leftist, you must really not know what you are talking about.

Solar panels allow you to live off the grid and be self-reliant. That is the opposite of the left.

>expecting rational thought from an American

go kiss some boys and do a pro refugee march faggit

You faggots need to stop trying to pass my porsche every god damn time when I am already going 15-20 over the limit from the right lane. I just want to get some Korean food, I am not getting a stupid ticket to race a bunch of insecure faggots even if I easily could.

God damn, you are a hypocrite.

>V
>A
>N
>O
>S

Only if you cant hold a wrench and replace parts yourself

My dad has had an E46 since 2003 and literally none of that has happened.

BMW is the only brand that is mass-selling driving enthusiast cars
Fite me

You mean grow down into a "muh one car for everything" poorfag boyracer? Do you also think the WRX is cool because it can haul your new flatscreen and do burnouts?

Miata or something for autoX, and make it cheap. Doesn't have to be street legal.
A proper *NEW* Japanaese luxury sedan on lease, not some piece of german shit, for daily, because only poorfags care about "muh poor financial decision" as it would be all their money to lease or all their money minus five dollars to buy used in cash. If you must own a vehicle and have it be older than 2 years eventually, at least make it a damn nice truck.

Time is money. German build quality will take up a lot of your time.

>"Ve are kompetent engineers, hans!"
>"ja!"
>then all this:

Even their motorcycles are prone to breaking, and they've been making those longer than they've been making cars. Granted, less prone to breaking, but germans.

The seat sensor is fairy common problem, but it can be fixed for less than $10
You will need
56 kOhm resistor
Simple diode
100 picofarad capacitor
Pic related is how you soldier them to the sensor

Most of the repairs I did were quick and easy.
But changing the MAF sensor was real hell. I had to unscrew two bolts behind U shaped pipe, And still it took me about an hour

Ford
Dodge
GM

That's not a GM alpha platform car

There's always one guy who only needed a $5 part to several more who needed a welder to have at the subframe while they dropped the tranny to fix the shift pins.

you mean one guy who ignores all the hard problems to several others who don't

they only have a couple of actual fun drivers cars
the rest of their lineup consists of fwd normiemobiles

>sticker

Disgusting

They've been having vanos issues for that long shit, my E92 has vanos issues

Germans just can't get this basic shit right.