Avoid product contact with any surface

>Avoid product contact with any surface

What the fuck?

Fresh can kill you via osmosis

The human body
>cant deal

fuck those, they last like 3 days.

>not buying the 120 pack / years supply

keep your windows rolled up. I don't want to accidently smell you.

bet you're one of those fags that have 30 of those trees hanging from your rear-view and your car embedded with the awful smell of them.

Not even memeing, when I bought my used m3, they put one of these in the car for me. Felt like a special moment.

>t. can't deal

Shitty coverup scent for poorfags who can never experience new car smell.

Guarantee every faggot with one of these ridiculous trees has already doused their entire body in Axe spray.

Summer linen master race

PHTHALATES PHTHALATES PHTHALATES

There's a reason they're called gender bending chemicals.

I don't even like driving with windows up because the interior plastic is full of it. Same reason you should be outside of your car when you fire up the AC on a hot day until it cools down. Just inhaling Vitamin Beta straight into your bloodstream.

please clean your interiors

I actually found a pack of them in my house the other day and one had been opened already so I stuck it in my ac vent by my couch, now my living room is fresh.

Ha ha, this. The several times I've bought new cars in my life, I'd do anything to avoid putting a nigger smell in it, over the luscious smell of new seats and plastic.

Thanks for taking the hit so the rest of us don't have to breathe toxic plastic offgassing

cont'd
>"A more recent study in Japan found that the volatile organic chemicals in a new minivan were over 35 times the health limit the day after its delivery. In four months levels had fallen under the limit but increased again in the hot summer months, taking three years to permanently remain below the limit"

TLDR never buy a car

I don't even use the ac I just drive faster until the heat within the car completely disperses throughout the air blowing through the cabin

Yes, and the moon landing was fake, the government puts fluoride in our water to control our thoughts, and 9/11 was an inside job.

Kid, just because you really think something is true, does not make it so.

What's a good product that last long and has good cleaning odor those little trees don't last very long

More little trees

there's no good reason to believe that any of those things did or didn't happen, as they're all impossible to prove either way

chugging fluoride, huffing VOCs and cucking for the government is still luddism though. best practice is to avoid all of it

c: takoma for sale