What is the most expensive FWD car ever mass produced?

What is the most expensive FWD car ever mass produced?

So did they forget about the Cimmeron or some shit?

?

2017 type r, if you would add dealer markup

Right brand. Probably a DTS

This is the return of the Cimarron. An obvious upscale shitbox, that costs way more than it's worth. The Cimarron was such a blunder that one of GM's big wigs had a picture of it in his office with a plaque that said 'Lest we Forget' under it.

Nothing quite says "luxury" like a rebadged cavalier

Yeah, and it tanked because the public saw though their shit.

Funny enough so did the ELR looking at sales figures (under 3000 and they were being sold for three nearly four years) so the same applies to Volts it seems.

Well, the ELR is an example of poor market research.
The person who would buy a Cadillac is not necessarily the person who would want a hybrid electric car.

I would imagine a volvo of some form.

I'm gonna take a stab and say pic related the Cadillac Allanté. these things were supposedly really expensive costing near or at Bentley money. they costed around $56,000 in 1988 which would be $110,000 in todays money.

all these niggers posting entry level cadillacs
not even '67+ Eldorado
aside of being dumb, also you're probably all wrong

The Volt is nice, though.

Most escalade sold are hybrids.

DELET THIS DONT TOUCH MY LEATHER SEATS VW

Like said most Escalades are Hybird, and I'm sure Hybirds of their other cars would do okay, it's mostly the people buying a Cadillac aren't the same people that'd buy a Volt, let a lone a more expensive, two door volt with a 'Luxury' interior.

I didn't say anything about the Volt's (Shitbox remark was mostly aimed at the Cimmaron and the J-body, though desu I just use it to describe small cars in general it's a term of endearment from me at least) quality, just that the people who want a Cadillac don't want an upjumped economy car.

¥6.4 million

almost looks like a crown majesta which is rwd

And its was a great car

that dash is secks

I can't fucking believe that this car is a FWD.

The A8 has been a FWD based AWD car since it's launch.

Wouldn't VW be a contender? Agreed that Volvo is also up there

>torsen
>FWD based
?????

It looks sad :'(

fwd-based doesn't mean it has front bias, it means it bolts on a FWD design