At Mercedes dealer

>at Mercedes dealer
>looking the C Class
>$45.000
>see this

What do you mean, the seat backplate not being covered?

speaking of Mercedes how much of an old man car is the E class and can someone in their 20s get away with driving one.

Of course.

This is a Toyota econobox

>faggot numale on a flip phone

>thinking about other people's opinions

How insecure are you?

Also look at the fucking ring of the closure mechanism, completely exposed like if it was a cheap car...

Trunk arms are taking so much room. Fuck germans even fucking gm can design good trunk for cheap

That's odd, they're covered in Europe
Maybe it's something to do with american safety regulations? It always seems to be a bitch for EU manufacturers to get their cars approved for sale in the US
I have a car with one of those flaps, it got jammed open by dirt after like two months. Granted, I have a dog that jumps in and out of the trunk, but still.

Sorry, forgot EU C-class boot picture

Stop looking at gay plug-in hybrids, then you won't find stupid steps in the trunk.

Literal autism

It's not a matter of hybrid or US regolamentations, the answer is really simple: if you don't buy the foldable rear seats option the back seats won't be covered with moquette, just bare metal.

Split folding rear seats are standard where I live, are they not in the US?

Apparently not.
Germans like nickel-and-diming Americans for options.

>basic bitch C-class
>$45k

Jesus christ, they're really taking you guys for a ride. The basic bitch version is like $35k equivalent here in Germany, before any kind of discounts or sales

The car in the showroom was a C300 (your base C class is a top pleb C180 CDI with massive 118 hp) which starts from $39.900 but had optionals up to $45.000 and a proper engine.

Don't worry, the S class is just as shitty back there

>wasting money on any mercedes

hahaha

For $45k you can get a much better car.

the trunk moulding looks like it was made for a different car

You're paying for the badge.

Real Mercedes comes starting from E class.

Everything under is pure shit.

>pic related

This is also fwd. Rwd has a lot less trunk onnit

Door card doesn't even fully cover the fucking metal of the door.

Jesus christ Mercedes, check your shit.

At least it's not the Camaro.

> Comparing a "Most HP per dollar generic muscle car"
To an
> "Prestigious german luxury full size sedan"

How many cubic feet is that? Doesn't look too bad beyond the small opening

11.3 ft^3

The newest generation drops that down to 9.1.

P R E M I U M
R
E
M
I
U
M

mericunts BTFO

>"full size sedan"
>c-class

I don't know shit about German cars honestly, why the fuck they have weird spec names and model names? They really do like to over complicate everything they can

>I don't know shit about German cars
>Everything GM

Uh.

>I don't know shit about ̶G̶e̶r̶m̶a̶n̶ cars

FIX'D

>9.1
>down
That's still pretty decent m8

Si guey ahuh

>not knowing alphabetical order

Typical dumb merifat.

Mercedes Benz' alphanumeric naming principles are simple, clear and transparent.

>4 door coupe

wew

Where does R class fit in on this list? I've only seen a few but was surprised that they used R for their minivan class instead of race car class

How the fuck can ANYONE drive these things? Hope you never have to turn your head for anything. Oh wait, you can't, because the door takes up the entire view

Well it's a CLA. So it's for people who want an entry-level 'luxury' car. AKA people who make poor financial decisions

My father has been memed into buying a B Class and after 2 weeks the door trims and panels started to vibrate among with the speakers (they also had the gap as in that pics).

MB never fixed that shit and after 6 months my father gave up and bought a real car.

He's been cured now, won't touch another german car anymore.