/hgg2d/ - 2D Hentai Games General

Toasting In A Loli Bread Edition

Previous thread: 2D Hentai games (Hentai RPG, Violated Heroine, H-Action Games) General /hgg2d/
For searching purposes: /vhg/
Please check the catalog first to see if your game has a general already existing before posting about it.

UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED ASSUME THERE'S NO TRANSLATION AND PLEASE READ THE PASTEBINS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE: (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)
pastebin.com/trd0heWM

>Recommended Games: (Outdated)
pastebin.com/9M5RRMGU

>/hgg2d/ Gotw Catalog: (Outdated)
pastebin.com/K5bvsYSG

>/hgg2d/ Game Archive
ghostbin.com/paste/4beqe

IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO PLAY RPGMAKER GAMES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT RTP FOR THEM DON'T BOTHER THE THREAD WITH RGSSWHATEVER.dll AND MISSING FILES ERRORS
tkool.jp/support/download/index

RGSS DECRYPTER FOR APPLYING PATCHES
www50.zippyshare.com/v/17MCS5Bb/file.html

RJ CODE QUICKLINK SCRIPT
hgg2d.github.io/

DLsite partial interface translation script
github.com/Anon7404/DLStrans

VH Specific
>latest VH translation
mega.nz/#F!dssjSJ4R!EAwCogg9ZEkJvowDIg319A

Installation: wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php/VH/Setup
FAQ: pastebin.com/ZtDHt64k

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ciwsv2l14inic9e/DL Site Previewer.html
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ194470.html
acerola00.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-81.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for /ss/

first for lolis

News:
user pre-packs a fully translated version of RJ159903 It's got "21" year olds still in [?]〇〇〇[/?] school fighting each other in bikinis. It's already in the ghostbin so try it out today
(previous thread) user pre-packs a fully translated version of Futanaring also already in the ghostbin. It's like fire-emblem and pokemon mixed together, but with more sex and dicks on chicks.
user drops in a care-package of games, see the post it's replying to for which ones.
Peach Cat releases demo of a new game, demo seems to just be a CG Hunt.

>>OP again forgets to link the based RJ-gallery script made by user, bad form dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ciwsv2l14inic9e/DL Site Previewer.html
user says he wants to learn Japanese, conversation devolves into dick waving instead of dick stroking
>>Shitposting continues as anons fight over whose fetish reigns supreme

Thanks

>Shitposting continues as anons fight over whose fetish reigns supreme

It's obvious enough to everybody that
vanilla is the superior fetish

>care-package of games
Most of those are not games...

That might be true but ___NTR___ is quite certainly the sophisticated fetish

Vanilla is love.

Prostitute of Magmell is the first h-game I've ever played that legitimately got me invested in the characters and, to some extent, the plot without the abuse of h-game tropes and scenes you find everywhere.

it has really good art too

10/10

It's pretty good, especially if it has groping scenes involving the heroine on trains or during work.

I am safe with this right?

There's one event where you have to buy a fake ID if you're not at least 20

That's all age does.

I'm gonna need you to sign a few forms that waive your rights to free travel.

the fuck is this?

RJ159903

Got it.

Man that game was shit. What a waste of evening.

>game over rape
>overly easy fights

>ganguro transformation out of fucking nowhere
>half the h content is locked behind it

And the cutest character got raped & traumatized. Feels bad, man. ;__;

Make sure to choose a good occupation for when you grow up.

>loli thread
>posts a picture of a girl with big boobs and a thick bush

Can she be a cumdump?

I'm pretty surprised this got a translation. It wasn't a bad game, but it also wasn't a great one. I enjoyed some of the scenes though, especially when you start working as a prostitute.

Wheres the femmc games where your just one of the girls in the harem?

>make large, informative post on ulmf
>only get rep because I mentioned 2B
And here I was forgetting why the forums of the early 2000s were dead.
But the schoolgirl game finally got translated. Is the translation alright? Last I heard it was only mostly translated, and I didn't know if it was actually english or just a machine translator.

>No fun events because you're only allowed to fuck one dude
>Most of the scenes would be of the guy fucking the other girls in the harem from a 3rd person perspective, so you don't get to take part as either party
What could possibly be the fun of that.

win the MC bowl and make him monogamous

cuck MC route

there's some potential

My favourite is a kissing leglock, but I can respect groping.

Those exist? I thought most female mc games are one of these 2 kind
>being an adventurer of some sort, getting into all sort of sexual shenanigans
>cucking their boyfriend/husband

Reposting in the new thread.

user you bought and uploaded RJ196196 right?

Mind downloading the upping the 2.0 version of it?

I think he just downloads and re-hosts the anime-sharing links, rather than buying them himself.

>lulu farea true ending
What the FUCK was that shit

setup for the NTR focused sequel

next one is ntr

That'd be cool if you could sabotage and murder the other girls, like a not shitty yandere simulator. Doesn't even have to be yandere, can just be in it for money or whatever plot device.

X: Doubt
People might like NTR, but no one likes surprise NTR.

The NTR is that there will never be a sequel and the girls won't wait until 2060

Y: Lie
I do.

I only played it once and get true ending, can someone spoil me the normal ending.

Quitegirls, why must you be so long from my reach?
Also, when the hell is BlackPanda going to release Little Girl survivor? It looked like it would be better then Lucia was.

>character literally mentions 中に出される喜び
time to join NISA in the meme translation bin

Whats the current FOTM non NTR translated game

what did you play last?

Correct.
Death to NTR.

>user pre-packs a fully translated version of Futanaring
Holy shit it actually happened? God bless these anons.

JO Fight, Lulu Farea, Futaring

I just finished playing through it. The translation is decent quality and doesn't come off as overly awkward or anything.

Did you fill out their survey?

is that the translation quality or the English quality?

If you're looking for solid Vanilla games to counter the retarded cuck/NTR garbage coming out recently, try SPC or anything made by Kurimenia, really.

If you want a real joke, just browse JAVLib for the plot of various garbage coming out these days. They don't even try with the plots anymore.

Survey? No I didn't, hadn't been to BPs site in a while, what was it for?

SPC? Sorry, I'm not familiar with the abbreviation.
I do like Kurimenia's games, though.

It was mentioned last thread, and I had to think about it, but I'm starting to miss games with a male protagonist as well. It feels like almost everything with a male protag is NTR these days.

But a male protag makes it Netori and not NTR

Netori is also abbreviated as NTR.
And it's only netori if you're the only stealing another man's girl.
Most ""NTR"" isn't really NTR because you're playing as the woman; it's just cheating unless you self-insert as the offscreen husband/boyfriend.

But if you're a male protagonist, you're most likely the cuck in the current state of things.

I'm fine with the protagonist being male and committing netori. It still doesn't sit completely right with me, but it's pretty decent at times.

Which games let you actually play the cuck and not the cheating woman

>Lolique2 Gaiden
I just want LGs, dammit black panda, why must you want to expand on the Konoha stoy?

Who wants to play as the cuck? That's like playing a shooter and you play as the innocent civilians getting killed in the crossfire.

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ194470.html
This seems somewhat interesting.

What are they doing? Is it a new game or are they just updating Loli Quest 2 again?

does HRPGheaven have any other translations after To H..

The NTRPG games, Thug Hero Party, Amor Magic Academy, Shadowcore, Nanahayo. There's more but I don't play many games in moon

Looks very VN-y though

Sacred eyes, and another game in their xmas bundle.

Just asking what games you liked, what you liked about them, fetish preference, and what you'd like to see from them in the future.

Pretty nice to see a circle taking feedback that isn't just complaints in the comments on their blogposts.

New Acerola game release pushed to beginning of June.

acerola00.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-81.html

Just trying out games in the Ghostbin I never played, and stumbled onto Sengoku NEET. Seems interesting, and a nice homage to Rance.

One question though, is there any way to hide the textbox? I hate when CGs are partially covered.

So help me god if the new Starworks gets delayed too

It's a new game, I thought I read it was a prequel to lolique2 but it might just be a side story or alternative story to the main games story.
Ah, that is nice, it's not often that people take in feedback like that anymore.

not surprised, that UI looks fucking absurd, I just hope they aren't putting all of their effort into that and skimping on the actual game.

what happened to /weg/ guys?

I think the in-game world is small (if the map from the demo doesn't change), but considering they are having 10 party members including the MC we're going to have a lot of CG.

They aren't going to use the little pixel art they had before either I don't think.

Looks more like they bit off more than they can chew, but doesn't look like they're skimping on the game either.

What do you mean what happened to it?

>It's like fire-emblem and pokemon mixed together
Sounds interesting but
>futa

Where is it?

Last I checked it was still on /aco/.
But last I checked was like a year ago, so who knows.

death to all forms of ntr!
dead meme

Groping is good if it's a blackmail scenario. In fact, blackmail scenarios are great.

>That's like playing a shooter and you play as the innocent civilians getting killed in the crossfire.
Would play

>That's like playing a shooter and you play as the innocent civilians getting killed in the crossfire.
Isn't that just This War of Mine, one of the most critically acclaimed games of the decade?

I never understood Sakrurafags she's a worst girl.

best body best servant

It's right there, what are you on about?

>but considering they are having 10 party members including the MC we're going to have a lot of CG

It generally ends up being the opposite

You best not be hating on Meltlilith

Which translated ones have the best gameplay

RJ144613 - The Dungeon of Lulu Farea -Kill, Screw, Marry!
RJ140344 - Akakubi Arena
RJ112559 - ROBF 4.1
RJ151776 - Ane Kasegi
RJ127061 - Escape from Fort Rugoem
RJ136535 - Justice League
RJ132102 - Mature Quest v1.11 if you like Dragon Quest
RJ080939 - Sangeki of Gear
RJ125552 - Rhode Fortress

Scalegarden's games.
Sangeki and Rhodes

It's good in sense that it's not a typical rpgmaker battles but actually has depth but can't say that it that much fun to play like Lulu Farea.
I mean you actually struggle through fights...which shows how hard it is to fight as a woman i guess.

>scat gets a trigger warning
>ntr doesnt

fuvk off with mature quest

Scat sometimes just happens in a scene while NTR takes some build up. So people get a warning about scat as it would be surprise scat without it most times and you don't need one for NTR seeing as surprise NTR is pretty rare due to it not really being good NTR if it's a surprise. The point of NTR means you need to know before hand (not always true but most of the time games are played from the view of slowly watching the female cheat/fall over time)

NTR is absolutly normal in Japan barely above vanilla, you need western games for ntr triggers.

>RJ132102 - Mature Quest
Why are you trying to deceive him, user?

>if you like Dragon Quest
Are you blind? I hope your not gonna argue that it's faithfully recreates that "nostaligic" "old school" Dragon Quest gameplay.

Country Life Survival RPG, like all of Crotch's games has great open world gameplay.
Maybe a little hard to keep the heroine alive at the beginning, but once you get the handle of it the exploration is fun.

But of course there's that weird scat fetish of the circle.

>ROBF
>good gameplay
Please. The combat is awful. Worst battle fuck game, its only forte is loads of (boring) content.

Can we all just agree that none of these games have good gameplay