What is the point of buying a "sports" car when a superbike will outrun t 99.999% of the time?

What is the point of buying a "sports" car when a superbike will outrun t 99.999% of the time?

why do manufacturers bother with factory riced econoboxes that are noisier, less comfortable and less efficient?

Because I don't like risking my life every time I go over 40 mph. I agree a bike is more enjoyable. But the risks outweight the rewards if I can afford a fast car.

And it's not the bike driver. It's the fucking idiot texting and not even looking on a right on red that kills you. This happened to my buddy. He lost a testicle because he busted it on the gas tank, broke both wrists and broke his eye socket inside his helmet by smashing it on the car and the pavement.

If that happens in my car, I replace some parts and continue on like nothing happened.

Fpbp

>people never die or get hurt in car crashes

Superbikes are boring as fuck unless you live near a track and even then it's the same turns over and over again. I had my fun with them and it got old quick.

>10mph collision in a car
>it'll buff out
>10mph collision in a bike
>blood every where and multiple broken bones
>if you're lucky

>30mph collision in a car
>replace a body panel or two
>30mph collision in a bike
>dead

>60mph collision in a car
>car gets totaled
>60mph collision in a bike
>they can't even identify your body

>tfw only about 10 "production" cars as fast or faster than my bikeu 0-60

Feels cozy senpai

Hahah man I love Veeky Forums

Cornering at speed.

I car will beat a bike at that, because 4wheels.

And if I go everywhere at 40MPH or above, the worst that can happen is that I don't have to worry about things any more.
I fail to see how 'dying on impact' is a bad thing.

>two wheels is better than for
>sure

>I fail to see how 'dying on impact' is a bad thing.
Because the alternative is "not dying"

>tfw don't have to dress up and have luggage space and radio
>tfw steering wheel , gear shifter and clutch pedal
Bikes are different no point in comparing them to cars.
Sure bike is fest but you sacrifice a lot.
That is coming form someone with a small, slow sportscar with no storage space.

lol

did you also wear a helmet when playing in the park?

not having a bike doesn't stop you from dressing up, faggot

>What is the point of buying a "sports" car when a superbike will outrun t 99.999% of the time?
>What is the point of buying an apple when oranges exist?

Your comparison sucks shit you stupid asshole.

>lol
That's literally the only reason. My car takes corners faster than my bike, and carries stuff while doing it.
The bike is wayyyyy more fun, though, and gets places faster.

>slow sportscar
You got fucked over.

>Because the alternative is "not dying"
So? I'd rather go out doing something I enjoy.

If your life is so worthless, why not just go ahead and drive your bike 160mph into a wall? Do the world a favor.

mph collision in a bike
>>blood every where and multiple broken bones
>>if you're lucky
Fuck off mate, I've managed to crash my bicycle at higher speeds than that and I've never even broken a fucking bone.
In full safety gear (like you should be wearing on a motorbike, anyone who doesn't is a fucking moron and deserves whatever happens to them) you won't die that easily.

All this is coming from someone who prefers cars. Yes, bikes are more dangerous, but you're exaggerating.

>"yeah, I was just getting ready to leave. Just give me 25 minutes to change into my full body suit of armor and pack a change of clothes then I'll be on my way"

>my car takes corner faster than my bike
because you don't know how to ride

>I need to be extremely punctual or else my boss will fire me
stop being a wagiecuck