Previous: >「Fate/EXTRA CCC x Fate/Grand Order GW EX Special Event」
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170421
>4* BB welfare
>Extra related servants (and Tristan) will have an advantage during the event

>Pre CCC event campaign
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170417
>Nero Bride's NP power-up through Interlude, also animation update
>New Mystic Code
>Servants appearing in Extra CCC have half AP Interludes and Strengthening Quests
>Main quests half AP until Solomon, 19th until 30th
Rate-up gacha:
19-20 Bride
21-22 Gilgamesh
23 Bride and Gilgamesh
24 Karna
25 Tamamo no Mae
26-27 Bride
28-29 Gilgamesh
30 Bride and Gilgamesh
>May
1 Karna
2 Tamamo no Mae
3 Bride, Gilgamesh, Karna and Tamamo no Mae
>Gawain, Nero, Emiya, Liz, Robin Hood and Cu Chulainn, also CE Victor from the Moon, Another Ending Piece of Year 2030, Ideal Holy King and Demonic Bodhisattva are always on the rate-up

>English FGO confirmed for Summer 2017 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>News
- Latest changes fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

timeanddate.com/countdown/launch?iso=20170426T1915&p0=248&msg=EVENT STREM&ud=1&font=cursive
youtube.com/watch?v=NLxek6llm0o
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Isn't the problem that even with History still ends in 2017 even with Goetia's defeat?

Kiara playable in two days?

Probably.

Did you skip the epilogue? The lights have returned to Chaldeas and they can observe 100 more of history (time lock shit).

Who /jannu/ here?

Oh okay, i must've forgotten it.

Lippu

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

This is your emperor tonight

What you do?

>Finally shipping

It is a sign
Paravti is the 5*

Ebin takes place on 2017 already, user.

Gather the praetorians and attempt an assassination before installing a new emperor

Reminder Lancelot will win the tournament of the 7 swordsmen

Burn Rome

This Kiara fever is crazy

Can fgog and nip Twitter meme her as a playable character into existence

Yes

what the fuck is the news thing? did DW remove their need for regular maint?

I love this dumb autistic ayylien

Tyrannicide

Correct. They can perform maintenance without bringing the servers down. If an apk update is needed they'll tell us beforehand.

1. Goetia
2. Tiamat
3. ???
4. Primate Murder
5. ???
6. ???
7. Announcer of the End

What we know about potential other Beasts:
>Gilgamesh confirmed one exists for Regret in Babylonia
>Nine-Tails is most likely one unless Nasu just happened to use a lot of similar terminology coincidentally
>The Beast of Revelation is possibly one also.

Any thoughts? Personally I wouldn't be surprised if BoR and Beast 7 are one and the same.

Got a few spots left. Want them filled by anons.

its her VA right ?

Thanks I need brain bleach now

Drake rate up when?

>Always pissed because delay maintenance make me have to skip the beginning of the event on day 1 because I have to work
>No longer a issue

I am okay with this as I already have a quartz horde

that's kind of fucked

we used to get 2 quartz/week from maint

now we are losing that income

was 4 from login, 2 from weekly quest, 2 from maint

8 -> 6 thanks dw

Nine Tails was already defeated in the past, so we're not going to deal with her so waifufags wouldn't cry.

Mother Harlot is a pretty likely candidate. BB will maybe be an Extra Beast.

We know that 6 is the "Nega-Messiah" but that's about it.

Double yes

Vive la revolucion.

We hear about Regret as a comparison to Goetia and Tiamat right? It's Sin is contrasted to Pity and its powers to Tiamat.

That makes me think its not a Beast candidate we're familiar with already, despite its Sin possibly lining up with NT pretty well.

Babylonia The Great/Whore of Babylon/Beast of Babylon is another beast (implied to be Nero)

Nega Messiah will be the Antichrist. I wouldn't be surprised if it was someone related to Chaldea. Maybe one of the Cryo Masters?

>I wouldn't be surprised if BoR and Beast 7 are one and the same.
Maybe the numbers are altered and Beast IV in Proto is Beast VII in FGO?

Beast VI is the Nega Messiah, by the way. Like Goetia is the Nega Summon and Tiamat the Nega Genesis.
I'm thinking Nine Tails was Beast III for numerology reasons (3*3 = 9).

What's the deal with their faces?

Beast IV is Beast of Revelations, but he didn't evolve in this world.

Mother Harlot is probably another Beast, and will cause IV to once more take on his role. Considering they're a double beast, they're probably near the end of FGO2.

I LOVE NERO!

Marry.

NEPU NEPU

6 is confirmed to be Regret, the Nega-Messiah.

I expect that the Beast of Revelation won't actually have Nero riding it but will instead have Mother Harlot exist as some quasi-composite being partially based off her legacy/reputation/empire. Kinda like an Alter Ego in a way.

>1. Goetia
>7. Announcer of the End
I think it's fitting the part 1 and 2 have the first and last Beast as the Bosses. It's all about the symbolism of Alpha and Omega.

Then the end (for part 3). You know there'll be a third part, right?

They are laughing at faggot like Gawain who don't have Divine Contructs.

What if Kiara is the nega Messiah?

Kiarafags are annoying

What's the difference between a buster/quick/art up effect and one that just increases attack power?

Every fags are annoying.

Didn't notice the new thread.

Am I the only dissapointed in how the Beast class turned out to be?

We could have good shit like Apep, Nidhogg, The Dragon from the revelations, Izanami, Cipactli, etc

But rather than that, Nasu give us his occ shit Goetia and Cath Palug of all things. Also, Tamamo might be a beast too, like how the fuck.

Card up also boosts NP gain, stars generated, etc.

The one that increases Buster/Quick/Arts is called performance. Basically Buster do more damage, Quick generate more stars and Arts more NP gain, while an attack power buff is just that, damage.

I love my precious GOLDEN boy!

All the interesting stuff from Nasuverse is the OC stuff.

stealing some mud doesn't mean anything

Thanks.

No, kill yourself Kiaratard.

And here comes another retard.

Tamamo is Amaterasu which is the equivalent of a Beast

How do we know BoR is IV in Proto?

Time travel and multi universal shit user

>dw removes 25% of normal quartz income from f2p players

>people are happy

ok

>Nidhogg
Fuck that. OG Ymir or bust.

Because he was called Beast IV in Proto, before he was in FGO. It was one of those things fans put 2 and 2 together with during the final chapter reveal.

He never even reached his full form in proto.

News when?

Who is happy, nips? We know they're retarded

>Ymir
>not Surtr
Ymir got killed like a bitch

It's literally called it.
People started pointing it out after Babylon.

timeanddate.com/countdown/launch?iso=20170426T1915&p0=248&msg=EVENT STREM&ud=1&font=cursive

They're not happy. That user just want to think his insight is unique.

>How do we know BoR is IV in Proto?
Because it's described exactly as the Bible, user. And he's called Beast of Revelation 666 in the mats?

Possibly Nasu will move him to Beast VII in FGO for the religious symbolism. Unless he makes ORT the VII beast and the beast of revelations the Beast of the End.

Marry her.

Hey Miguel! Thanks for the images to filter. Its been a while huh? Thanks for still keeping the tradition of posting images while you shit up the thread so I can get rid of you entirely from my life. Keep up the great work my little retard.

I enjoy Nasu doing his own original shit versus doing the typical fantasy bullshit you see with those characters.

/Jannu/ thread.

Source please? Thats cute.

Because it's literally called Beast IV in the final chapter of the story. It took a while for people to pick up on it since this was before Babylonia happened and nobody knew what precisely to make of it at the time.

Holy shit I just want the FGO Materials to come out and show us all the details about Saber Lancelot's power and how Arondight swordbeam is equal to Excalibur so Giltards can get BTFO once again. Also release Sigurd already so idiots get BTFO when we get to know Gram is A+ trash.

And I still have to wait MONTHS for this, fuck this shit.

Nobu a CUTE.

So, wait, does that mean PM is the Beast of Revelation or is the implication more that it just isn't IV in Prototype?

>just got new tamamo cat f/go materials

>posting scans soon

Whoever came up with the bride design/idea needs to get shot. Her red original outfit is the best one.

Ratatosk or nothing.

>show game to friend
>let him roll a single for good luck
>NP5 Romulus
Good I can clear hands now

Fou says he took on different forms in different worlds, it could be the same.

Nobody but the TM folks could have the answer to that.

Isn't it that Beast is just a class that a number of things could go in as long as they qualify?

We don't really know.

Can't find it and forgot where it came from. Sorry.

Fag.

Maybe the Beast numbers change depending on the world. Maybe PM is another beast.

>Wanting to shoot BB

The fuck is wrong with you.

If anything this event kind of reveals all the worst fanbases come from CCC. The influx of waifutards, cucks, and Gilfags is fucking unbearable.

I don't remember her coming up with the bride costume. She did come up with the swimsuit designs though. I think bride costume is just representing Nero's latent wish when she's summoned.

Meanwhile Tamamo's goth costume seems to be something she just willingly chose to change her appeal this game.

Archer's costume represented an embarrassing time of his life.

Subtle ass window and elegant flowing skirt > shitty fetish zipper trash.

The color scheme is on the sword looks nice in white though, I'll give you that.

She has great attire too. Its like she purposely made Nero look like shit so that she would be the best dressed character in CCC.

>
Do you think this is funny? Because it's not

>Subtle
That word does not belong in that context.

Nigger, what the fuck are you doing?

>Its like she purposely made Nero look like shit
Yes, she is a troll
She was the one who made the swimsuits yet again. Nasu said that this is the must watch scene for Nerofags in CCC, showing her maximum appeal somehow. As Nero realizes what kind of swimsuit BB picked out for her.

youtube.com/watch?v=NLxek6llm0o

can someone translate the skill page?

just trying to contribute, calm down nerd