/ct/ - CANADA Thread

>What's up Canada?
How's your life been?

What car do you drive?
What mod have you done in it or what do you plan to put in?

Where are you planning to head?
Talk about roads?

Talk Anything Canada!

Previous Thread -

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/NKQpfv4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Am I the only one from Quebec on this retarded board ?

I sure fucking hope so

We're the place with the lowest amount of shitskins in all north america, no one else in NA can compete
Stay cucked anglofag

You say that like you're a different country.

How's that plan workin' out for ya, anyways?

You guys do a fine job at shitting up your own province and don't need shit skins to do it for you

>take 10 times as much federal aid as the next province
>give nothing back
Literally parasites

Fucking this
>l-les AcadiƩns
They were fucking criminal squatters and you damn know it.

>20 y/o male
>call insurance company while shopping for a used ride
>240/mo
>best quote i've ever gotten
how bout that ontario life

Turboanglocucks keep giving more. Neck yourself or step up and do something. You keep voting this shit in why would we stop.

Oh ya that ontario life is great. I love everything wynne is doing for this great province

Are you mentally 12?

If you live in toronto, kill yourself. Orillia masterrace REPORTING.

Enjoy your lol no meets

I've heard a lot of good things about the way you guys party. Oshawa here and it fucking sucks. I spend a lot of money on gas to frequently leave.

>he's never been to montreal
>literally west africa tier

Stay qucked quebec

>Alberta here
just bought a '92 Dodge W250 with the 12v Cummins for $1k. tryin to decide what to do with it

Anyone know a good place to buy large amount of Castrol oil in GTA?

Lakeshore was ONE (1) lane due to construction for most of June. Took 1h30 to go 2 blocks. This city is a fucking disease and the Gardiner is falling apart faster than they can fix it. In 10 years Toronto will be immobile in permanent gridlock

Walmart

$184/Month for RHD STI
$75/Month for RHD Kei Truck
$60/Month for Beta XTrainer

Fuck I guess I can't brag, I'm paying way more for insurance than you... oh and wife pays $140/Month for Econo Impreza.

Also Onterrible FYI.

reach.
ill be bringing my shitbox teggy.
might give out some slaps too

Half of montreal is still white. Good luck saying that for ontario cuck

The further you go from GTA area.. the less coloured people there are.

I live in a town of 25k... and there is barely any coloured people.

Maybe I'll bring the STI ^^^ nah, I'll drive the Kei Truck, it turns more heads.

I think you quote the wrong post

Any islanders wana get together and toss some natives off the bridge in duncan?

What island exactly?

The only one that matters.
Vancouver island.

>Vancuckver Island
Eh, could be worse. Why the fuck do those cunts in PEI get their own province? Cape Breton Island is twice their landmass and is tied to fucking Nova Scotia. Their road signs suck ass, too.

aw11 broke down in Keremeos on the way to the coast. Chewed up two serpentine belts. Bad feel bros, gotta go see what's wrong and bring it back.

TAKE OFF

97 ferd fjuan50
MODS (not in any order because who fucking cares anyways):
>3" memenaflow catback
>2.5" front level lift
>4x Whelen Vertex 609A Hideaway Strobes (in rear reverse lights and front turn signals)
>A pair of rigid dually spot lights and a pair of rigid dually flood lights as my highbeams because
>lol stock headlights
>""""""""""""custom""""""""""" headache rack (modified it to fit my truck, was from a 94 long box f250)
>gotts mod for intake
>wuh duh gotts mod goy
>literally replacing the stock intake tube that goes into the fender with a fucking 3" inner diam rad hose
>why'd you do that goy?
>for the meme and to see if anything happened, spoiler: not much happened that i can tell
>boat rack fabricobbled on inna night, flagpoles for canada day done in about 4 hours

I cant remember what else I've done with this autismobile

pic related: the boat rack

discord.gg/NKQpfv4

Veeky Forumsberta

do the Toronto niggas still do meets and trackdays? I haven't seen any threads this summer.

Life and school got in the way. We might be heading to Cayuga on the 12th

370/mo bud fucking hate my life

Hell yeah do it

see
It's a month away but a handful of Veeky Forumstists are planning to crash. I need to get some underglow for max rice

anyone drive with ChumpCar?

>>give nothing back
Okay, so 40 billion in tax revenue is nothing now.
Alrighty

>be america
>get a Canadian work permit
>regularly travel to my client (automakers Canadian office in the GTA)
>traffic is fucking abysmal
How can the traffic be so bad when the 401 has six lanes between the collector and express going each direction

>Not living in peterborough, the city of meth and old people
Wew

>be America
Meant that I am American, US citizen.

The 401 is the busiest highway in North america

Anyone else from Pei here cause its boring as fuck.

Me. We can run them over in my shitbox Geo first.

what's up with 80% of people in ontario not knowing what a uvip is? i cant take your shitty car to service ontario without a bill of sale you stupid fucking pajeet

How clean is it?

yes pls, followed by chinamen

Can we also skin some white people?

>tfw hookers on bethune
Peterborough was p fun to live in while I was there, glad im back in the boonies(Midland).

Driving a 2012 Dodge Charger, its fun to fly around back roads in a RWD land boat.

Is ten hours of in car good enough for the road test in ontario? I don't have friends & my cousin is in alberta

I live just outside of peterborough in the cavan area so it's not bad for me, but i see some odd stuff on George Street at night when I go into town

They recommend like 2000kms of mixed driving
Assuming that's an average of city driving at 60kmh and highway at 100kmh you've only got 800km

welp, I guess I could pay for more lessons

Can I ask how old you are and where you get your RHD insurance from? Those don't seem bad at all.

I drove for a couple months, but only like 20 minute round trips from work with someone else. I didn't really feel ready and I passed first try.

Friendly reminder to all Nova Scotians to stay tf away from Waverly Road that is MY turf fags

Where you homos at?
Currently in cowichan.

I'm a white native so id be down for that.

I'm in Victoria proper, just by Esquimalt. I really don't have any car worth talking about (autotragic Cavalier), but I'm trying to get my hands on some sort of manual shitbox that I can fuck with and enjoy properly.

>white native
Explain.

>that minimal percent that can get status via bill c3.
I'm white as fuck.

Cars a car my man, I had quite a few shitboxes back in the day.
Actually miss working on them so currently looking for a datsun 510 to either 2jz or awd sr20 swap