Why did America do this????

Why did they treat black people like this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sqzDSrR4L4w
thezog.info/list-summaries/
jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/jewishsupremacism.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>The South is all of America

Because poor southern whites had nothing to be proud of but their race so they fought any and all attempts at equality.

we dont like niggers

And yet you let them breed with your daughters as we speak, kaffir.

because the South had to justify slavery for several generations by reinforcing the idea that black people were inferior
so when they got rid of slavery they couldn't handle living as equals with these people
so they treated them like second class citizens

Because blacks are savages that attack whites for no reason at all beyond simple racist sadism, look at what blacks do to whites today now that we let these wild animals around us.

But that's because whites literary attacked blacks for no reason

Fuck you if you didnt want to be enslaved you should have been smarter and human negroid.
>HURR YOU ENSLAVE ME SO I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BRUTALIZE ANYONE FROM YOUR RACE
You blacks are just savages that look for any excuse to act like your true animal selves.

Well maybe that'll teach u white people a lesson

Also blacks aren't killing white Lille everyday

You need to get with the program african ape, you are now a citizen of America stop FUCKING RUINING AMERICA.
>WAAAH WAAH I WANT MY REVENGE AGAINST WHITEY WAAAH
Every other race we "oppressed" is doing better than your own gee I wonder why must because they except the Abos are human while blacks are just subhuman feral apes.

Southerners have always had a better understanding of blacks than anyone else, and the supposed "bigotry" and discrimination they showed against blacks, has been proven to be fully justified in post slavery America.

They have proven time and again that they don't value education, law, order, or even each other.

We dont allow pet lions and tigers for a reason. I think you're stupid.

Niggers are the worst thing to happen to America, this country was so much better when these things were still in their jungles.

But no black Americans want to beat up whitey

>only the South had Jim Crow laws
Arizona and Boston had segregation laws that made the South look integrated.

>because the South had to justify slavery for several generations by reinforcing the idea that black people were inferior
>so when they got rid of slavery they couldn't handle living

wrong wrong wrong wrong WRONG

can you stop spewing SHIT out of your mouth 24/7? can you STOP pretending you know what you are talking about?

you are the cancer that is plaguging Veeky Forums

You can tell who on Veeky Forums is a faggot thats never met by blacks before. Blacks make it their life's goal to ruin the lives of white people, they openly terrorize white people all the time you just never hear about it like you never hear about their flash mob robberys, or their mob fights, or the fact that most of their murders have no rational reason behind them at all.

No, that would be liberals.

Before we allowed the liberals to take over, we were doing alright.

Now?

We're fucked, until we fight to free ourselves from leftist scum.

>own people as property for a century
>your response to being told that you can't do that is to block all efforts to educate them and give them a place in society for an additional hundred years
>when told that that too is unacceptable start incarcerating them for being addicted to drugs on a massive scale, and use this to strip them of their voting rights
>wonder why today all of them are poor and have no respect for your society

We need a second Reconstruction. The first one clearly didn't go far enough.

Not an argument

>it's a racist gets triggered by what is established historical fact episode

>Who never met blacks
Have you?

Act human or die black savage. Also you negroids had no educational systems until us so shut up you never wanted education period. Like we should allow the race in America that has truely done nothing to improve Amreica the ability the vote am right?

If you hate America go back to Africa and dont ever leave.

What do you think of blacks?

If your response is they just like us then its clear you have never met blacks before.

>We need a second Reconstruction. The first one clearly didn't go far enough.

Blacks have had ample opportunity to embrace law and order the way every other ethnic group in the U.S. has, and yet, they still revert to tribalism at a greater rate than any other group.

The only "reconstruction" we need is the reconstruction of a society that embraces individual responsibility, and kicks apologist scum, like you, to the curb. You should be forced to live among, those you apologize for, so the rest of us can live in peace without your mewings.

>What do you think of of blacks
Some are awful people some are nice

Not every black you meet is going to bring a stereotypical nigger

Nice negros are just mentally ill ones, the average black is a psychotic retarded sadistic wild ape in human form. You keep thinking these good boys or genetic outliers means blacks are human but they are not they are so subhuman that blacks openly support human garbage in their communities more than decent people.
>Not every black
I dont care get rid of all of them they shouldnt exist at all.

Whatever u say lad

>all this mad

Keep crying please, I thrive on your impotent rage and willful ignorance of history.

You negros are not people you made that obvious when you still had paleolithic level of human culture and technology in 1500 A.D.

>Blacks have had ample opportunity to embrace law and order the way every other ethnic group in the U.S.

No they haven't. We went pretty much directly from Jim Crow to the drug war. Also, for historical reasons they are concentrated in the south which has worse education. Outside of some old-money families the poor white people in the south are just as dindu as the blacks, with a few cultural and social advantages of being part of the dominant in-group. Trashy methmonkeys.

>it's an user whines about inferior races while being unable to into English episode

This just gets better and better!

If our poor white trash was as bad as you the most dangerous places in America would be white ones but they arent, they are black ones.

Again going HURR WE GET NO EDUCATION is pointless because your kind hates education and never even conceptualized it as you had no educational systems back in Africa before slavery.

Drug war = gangs = violence.
Population being concentrated in cities and the south = higher poverty and high population density = violence

I get the feeling you're one of the methmonkeys I was talking about.

Rather drink with an African rather than an African American.

>South
>concentrated in cities
This has never been true. Atlanta may have grown considerably, but the vast majority of the South is and always was rural. Urbanity is just one of those things that never really caught on here.

Goddammit.

>thinks the north isn't equally racist

hahaaaaa must suck living in fucking Oklahoma or whatever flyover state your depressing existence relegates

So why arent the white cities with the highest densities having the highest violence, just admit it negro you are a fucktard that has no idea whats he saying as you can explain all of your countries having ridiculous crime rates.

Infact if you want to laugh go on google Zimbabwe and type in Zimbabwe rape or murder and watch how many RECENT news results show. Gangs dont cause most black crime it is normal black civilians that cause most black on black crime in America and around the globe, you people are so subhuman that your entire civilian populace are just latent criminals.
Yes because the genetic outliers you see in America are what the average african black is right? Plz note the african black is so subhuman that is the origin of all racist beliefs towards blacks in the first place.

lol you're so obsessed

lol I'd say >>/pol/ but you seem too retarded for them.

Right, it's because black people actually ARE inferior, jeez!

>No they haven't.

Yes, they have. Quit apologizing for them.

Part of the reason they're so fucked up today is EXACTLY because of apologists, like you.

>Outside of some old-money families the poor white people..

Poor whites clearly demonstrate the difference between black and white ethnic groups, as poor whites don't commit nearly the amount of crime, especially homicides, as their black counterparts. This fact clearly demonstrates that it is NOT economics that drives black disdain for law and order, but something inherent to the genetics of their ethnic group. Blacks murder more people than EVERY other ethnic group COMBINED, and the overwhelming majority of those they kill are other blacks, and this fact clearly shows that blacks are far more lawless and violent than any other ethnic group in the U.S..

Southern whites understood these facts, which is why they thought it best to maintain a separation from them via "Jim Crow".

There comes a point in time when you have to examine history, and the attempts made to appease and assist people, and come to a decision whether those attempts have succeeded or failed, and why. We are long past the point where we need to accept the fact that blacks can not, and should not, share our society, but instead should be required to live among their own, supported by their own tax dollars, and their own leadership.

They are little more than a violent parasite in the U.S. that reduce the quality of life for everyone else.

Except they did. During segregation, black neighborhoods were incredibly safe and successful because at the time we lived in a trade/skill based economy. You had entire communities of thriving black people because they were working in automotive jobs. It was only after all that shit started leaving and we shifted to a knowledge based economy that things started to go to shit.

You've got to remember that the blacks in the U.S. are descended from the LOSER tribes in Africa, that were either too stupid, or too weak, to defend themselves from superior black tribes.

Black slavery existed due to the fact that black tribes were able to capture lesser blacks and sell them for profit. It's not like the Euro's and Arabs buying slaves were rounding blacks up like squirrels.

Black Africans were essentially doing what the Romans did to the Gauls, and every other white Euro they conquered, in that they'd capture them and sell them as slaves for profit.

because I'm guessing they were trying to prevent this.

That would never happen if nigger rap

Bait yes but the south didn't have justify anything. Besides slavery didn't stop at the end of the civil war anyways, it continued on up until the early part of the 20th century.

The jest of it was that southern white people didn't want to acknowledge they existed. Period.

multiculturalism is a bitch.

>enslave an entire race for centuries
>make them into second-class citizens via segregation
>establish institutional economic and legal barriers to advancement
>widespread social and cultural discrimination that excludes them from mainstream America
>even after, still face racism and a drug epidemic and then war that ravage their communities
>as a result of this massive disparity over centuries and continuing to modern times, blacks have higher rates of poverty, commit more crime, and develop a culture diverging from and even hostile to that of white Americans
>people are somehow surprised at this development
>conclude that niggers are just inherently dumb
>mfw

someone's spent too many years at public school and a subsequent university.

tell me what I got wrong then, friendo

you forgot the part where they had a free ride back to africa.

>this entire thread

If it's genetics that leads to shit like that, then there would be no stopping it. You can't just drop the genetics argument when it's convenient.

/thread

Most black people have never killed anyone and you're just as hysterically vengeful towards innocents as what you deride. Stop treating groups like concrete objects.

But blacks who carry the warrior gene variant in america at least, are genetic outliers. They aren't in most "average civilians".

>this entire board
>this entire site

>so I stood up and told that teachin lady the only letters I need to know are U, S and A

>Ethiopians have had complex society, castles, and a written language for over a thousand years
>herrderrer all blacks are savage apes they needa be killed respect muh kuntry respect muh rag

>entire continent of blacks remain in the stone age despite the advances made by a multitude of different ethnic groups
>whites and Arabs introduce technology, education, infrastructure
>blacks ignore white and Arab influence and remain barbaric and just above stone age level
>blame the failure of blacks to evolve in the U.S. on slavery instead of their genetic inferiority

>I literally don't know anything about Africa

>Why did America do this????
>Why did they treat black people like this
They treated black people like that because there was a certain ethnic group from the mdidle east that controlled the transatlantic slave trade that is shown in this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=sqzDSrR4L4w

and this ethnic group told the Europeans to buy slaves and treat them as inferiors and the Europeans listened to what this middle eastern ethnic group told them to do because this middle eastern ethnic group wrote the religious books (the Bible) and also controlled the media as is documented on this list:

thezog.info/list-summaries/

Also, if you want to know how the people on this list got to be where they are, start reading at page 12 in this book:

jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/jewishsupremacism.pdf

>I think I know a lot about Africa

>underdeveloped continent
>raped for centuries by sandniggers and superior white people
>Ah lets just drop moderne weapons there and supports the warlord that guarantees the Flow of ressources
>Muh why cant you build a modern state

Blacks never had a shot. Arabs are truky the inferior culture

>I've seen some meme pics online and skimmed the opening sentence of one or two Wikipedia articles, trust me I know Africa

Those "dumb" southerners were smart enough to realize that "multiculturalism" doesn't work, and only leads to strife among ethnic groups.

The U.S. became successful because whites maintained solidarity and believed in a united white nation. Once you destroy that solidarity, the nation will follow, as it is now.

>never invented ocean worthy boats like Asians, Europeans, and pacific islanders.
>never developed intercontinental trade routes like Asians and Europeans.
>never even developed the wheel, like their north African neighbors.
>no written language.

But it wasn't their fault....

>Stone age
fucking what

two Reasons
1. Racism
2. Southerners were afraid of blacks since before the civil war because of Nat Turner and John Brown type stuff. They thought that blacks would want their revenge so they used legislation to keep them in line.

>never invented ocean worthy boeats like Aisans, Europeans, and Pacifiic islanders.
Google the Swahili
>never developed intercontinental trade routes like Asians and Europeans
google the swahili
>never even developed the wheel, like their north African neighbors
citation needed
>no written language
false

>Jew "those aren't my pronouns shitlord" York
Or
>Dies of dehydration

not him but I live in Oklahoma
:(

Yes most black people have killed someone its all a matter of whether that black was arrested or not, but many blacks in America attempt murder all the time.
Ethiopians are not niggers.
Who gives a shit about african cities that wouldnt even exist without whitey? Lets look at real black achievements like those nice mudhuts you have allover the continent. Blacks are complete subhumans their neighbors in North Africa developed the earliest human civilizations yet these primitives still lived in the paleolithic era.

Why not just get rid of the blacks?

Woah, really makes me think

Disgrace to mankind.

I look at it like this. You have a dishwasher and you like your dishwasher. It does your work for free and you have full control over it. Yeah you understand that your dishwasher is inferior to you, but why hate it? It does your work for free. Than out of nowhere, one day you can no longer use your dishwasher. It busted down and you can't fix nor sell it. You are furious. You now have it big dirty broken dishwasher taking up space in your yard that you can't do nothing about. Although there is one thing. Lynch it.

Just like your slave. You feel you are superior to it and it does your work for you. Than out of nowhere your slave is free. You wouldn't like that. You now have to do the work that your slaves use to do for you, as they try to take up jobs and houses themselves. That is housing you wanted to be a nice white neighborhood. What can you do? Lynch them.

Veeky Forums should just pretend Africa and its diaspora don't exist so threads like this don't happen, maybe keep North Africa

>Yes most black people have killed someone
That's not how crime stats work. 5% have the warrior gene variant not most

But most people never owned slaves

>He actually thinks every nigger murderer has been arrested

This is conveniently ignored

But slave owners were rich and influential.

>every murderer hasn't been arrested, then most of millions that don't have this gene still are murderers
They didn't record whether the individual was arrested for a violent crime, just encounters.

I dont care the negro race is an eternal cancer to mankind and should be removed

What's the ethiopian IQ?

Low 60s they probably mixed with the Congoids that why they are so fucking stupid now.

WTF I hate my fellow Jews now!

>I dont care
Is that why you posted shit that was completely untrue and backing off it now?

Because Reconstruction failed.

>low 60's
How did they end up with a lower IQ than the higher and lower estimated averages of Congoids?

Disgrace to mankind.

you see if they were smart they would be like the jews and try to destroy the white people secretly for revenge instead of shooting random cops

race mixing with congoids

>He's still going

Dude Bantu's didn't even penetrate Ethiopia at all during the Bantu migrations

It's a policy that is super self destructive to the areas that practiced it because locking out a huge part of your population behind is a big problem that will grow in the future. Also pretty anal and petty in how they enforced it. Some white contruction guy married a black woman in DC and when they went back to Virginia the cops found out about it and destroyed the certificate by barging into the house.