Some soulless chink in Vancouver leaves her little kids in the car on a hot summer day with the windows rolled up while...

Some soulless chink in Vancouver leaves her little kids in the car on a hot summer day with the windows rolled up while she went shopping. Canadians see the kids and call the cops video goes viral.

globalnews.ca/news/3582995/video-officer-berating-mother-accused-leaving-kids-in-hot-car-viral/

unpixelated youtube video:
youtube.com/watch?v=lPJXAOSbWiA

if you saw this would you break the windows of the car to get them out? (or even to just experience the feeling of fucking up someone else's car?)

can you legally get in trouble for doing this if the purpose was to get the kids out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6S6GNzVJ1VU
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10132391/Riot-after-Chinese-teachers-try-to-stop-pupils-cheating.html
cnn.com/2014/03/07/world/asia/hong-kong-china-visitors-controversy/index.html
news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/05/china-renewables-energy-climate-change-pollution-environment/
nytimes.com/2017/01/05/world/asia/china-renewable-energy-investment.html
cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/ferrari-impounded-after-vehicle-clocked-at-210-km-h-on-lions-gate-bridge-1.4189609
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think leaf land has Good Samaritan laws. I don't give a shit about damaging someone's car, but save the damn kids.

Here in America the legal system is entirely against you if you try to do something heroic. Even if it works out for you there could be thousands in legal fees along the way. Most of us want to help people and do nice things but if you get involved then you're no longer a bystander and may become responsible for the outcomes, no matter how much better you made it with your actions. It's sad, but we live in a society where if you saw some kids in a hot car then it's legally albeit arguably not morally a good idea to just keep going.

If they looked well alive and moving I'd call the cops and keep an eye on them.

If they looked passed out and could not be roused I'd still call the cops, explain the situation and tell them that I am preparing to wreck the window. If they say no then the responsibility is in their hands.

>Tink of da chillums

I have a real soft spot for kids. So soft to the point that I truly imagine that some child born to parents as ignorant as that is better off suffering for an hour then dying than suffering their nonsense for years and eventually loosing all of their humanity and ending up like their parents to repeat the same nonsense on their own chilluns.

it was probably a hapa baby.

fucking chinks, man.

>Here in America the legal system is entirely against you
Wait, what? If a children is in a car with the windows rolled up and you have an excessive heat warning, you can legally smash the windows and pull the child out.

Seem pretty normal behavior for a Hongcouver Asian.

youtube.com/watch?v=6S6GNzVJ1VU

I like how you can just tell she works in a rub and tug.

Okay spoke too soon, it hasn't passed it. But hopefully it will. Good samaritan law in Arizona.

Why is it that a lot of Asians are literally oblivious to things like this? ALOT of the older ones actually dig through peoples recyclables (although legal) the practice is so fucking strange and intrusive on people.

they have 0 shame

China is a fucked up shithole.

as a Chinaman myself, I am deeply disturbed by this lady's behavior.

I don't think this is really a Chinese problem. It is a woman problem.

Chinks are the proof IQ means nothing.

Since when do chinks have any kind of reputation for high IQ? You're thinking of Koreans and Japanese. Chinese are stupid enough to work for cents per hour and literally work themselves to death producing plastic trash that'll be sold for $10/piece in Walmart. The only intelligent chinks are in Hong Kong which may as well be a different country than mainland China.

That video happened in Chinada.

where were you when the government forcefully raised the minimum wage 7 years ago?

automation is already starting to take over there as they transition to a service & skill worker economy.

>Since when do chinks have any kind of reputation for high IQ?
Ever since Chinese started cheating on standardized tests (including IQ tests) some 30 years ago. Link related, chicoms will LITERALLY RIOT if they're not "allowed to cheat"

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10132391/Riot-after-Chinese-teachers-try-to-stop-pupils-cheating.html

if we didn't have you-know-what western countries wouldn't be so low

i hope you realize hong kong, singapore and china are all ethnic han chinese

Turkey was the cheap labour basin
Then China was
Any bets on who is next?

Mongol here, we should have wiped that disgusting race of this Earth.

I'm from Arizona, and this shit is completely unacceptable. There's deaths and hospitalizations from this every year here. Hell, today it was 116F outside; you better believe I'm smashing windows

It's south asia.

>implying the mongols conquered China alone

if it weren't for all the Chinese defectors and Chinese engineering the Mongols would have remained irrelevant throughout history.

Agree with this.

Well it's not like they're going to run out...

Exactly, probably was two girls in the car too.

She's asian, if I did anything it would be a hate crime and I'd go to jail for 5 years.

Besides, letting two little chinklets roast in a Lexus isn't the worst thing ever. God knows they're going to grow up to be shitbrained idiots ripping around drunk in GTRs, probably killing someone else's kids.

I'd feel worse if I saw someone lock a dog in a hot car.

>your children could have died! it only takes 2-3 minutes for them
>so? is fine
>FINE?!?!?!

Easy way to handle this, call the emergency number, then ask if it's okay to pop the window. They'll likely give you the okay, and it will be recorded. Kid is saved, and you're butt is covered.

I would smash that, have children, let her cook them in the car, and do it all over again. Anything to enable my cook spunking.

*gook

I read it as "spunk cooking"

That too. Just look at her. I would berry my grapes in there.

Does China not get history?

The Chinese and machinery don't mix, why doesn't the world understand this?

Saw something similar over in Seattle. Prius had kid in a car seat crying, windows up, car not running. Right next to it was a dog in a running car with its face in front of the air conditioner.

I just found the dad inside in like a minute and let him know.

in china you can buy a new kid for $3 and an egg roll. she's just having culture shock

So we're just going to ignore all of the white people who did the same thing?

what?

I fucking love China man

the only woman I ever loved is Chinese, I couldn't give a fuck if they burned kids, aborted kids, who gives a shit, it's all good in my book China can rule the world

anything for you beautiful.

t. zhang

Chaw I wish

I'd bang so many more hot chinese chicks then bro

>image
is that from that movie about Chinese advisors in Africa?

>its all so tiresome

I swear Asians have something wrong with their brains where they have poor situational awareness.

I say this as someone who has dated several of them.

>reverse image-search that photo
>it's apparently Kék, a village in Hungary
Goddammit, pol

They literally have all the same genes idiot. Genetic drift had no time to take effect. By the way, HKers are the dumbest of all, they're basically China's diaper.

5 RMB has been deposited into your account, Comrade Zhou of the People's Cultural Alignment Bureau

No, they're where China goes to BUY diapers.

cnn.com/2014/03/07/world/asia/hong-kong-china-visitors-controversy/index.html

no

asian dudes really not being fair here. yeah, they left a bunch of infrastructure behind and left them with NO idea or instructions for how to maintain it.

how does /pol/ not love china for its literally darwin tier society?

he's being more than fair. a third world shithole like china somehow manages to develop itself, but nigger infested sub saharan africa can't even maintain what was left to them.

>a third world shithole like china somehow manages to develop itself

nigga have you SEEN Beijing? that shit might as well be third world. you cant even go outside without a goddamn filtered mask. china has entire cities that are fucking ghost towns.

>literally implying Beijing is a ghost town

Strong cognitive dissonance

>>literally implying Beijing is a ghost town
i didnt imply that at all. I implied it was a shit place to live. china DOES have entire ghost cities, though.

news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/05/china-renewables-energy-climate-change-pollution-environment/

nytimes.com/2017/01/05/world/asia/china-renewable-energy-investment.html

>a third world shithole like china somehow manages to develop itself

China was the wealthiest kingdom in the world for centuries dumbass

Too many 12 year old poltards on this site with 0 knowledge

notmyproblem.js
turntheothercheek.exe

Dude, just look at where they come from All cheap things come from China, including life.

you must live or have lived in Vancouver
The number of Richmond fuckers that have hit my car and tried to blame me and claim whiplash or such shit when they were the ones that ran the red or some shit. don't drive without a dashcam in that city.

A 22 year old got caught twice by the same cop driving his ferrari 200 km/h on the bridge.

cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/ferrari-impounded-after-vehicle-clocked-at-210-km-h-on-lions-gate-bridge-1.4189609

>if you saw this would you break the windows of the car to get them out?
No, that is illegal. It is still a "what if" situation and not definite injury such as if you saw blood, a car wreck, or the seat belt wrapped around the kid's throat.

>he's being more than fair. a third world shithole like china somehow manages to develop itself, but nigger infested sub saharan africa can't even maintain what was left to them.

When alphonse gets slapped down in a different thread about blacks vs asian immigrant achievements, these new anti-chinese threads pop up.

Nice dubs.

Hail kek

>we wuz kangs n sheit

Fuck off

when do we liberate Chinada?

>facts are not valid because it hurts my feelings

>highly polluted, developed metropolitan area

yeah man I think that may be second world.

in this one graph you can see

>why japan was so eager to invade china
>why poo's are so bitter towards chinese
>why stormfags are so concerned about the fall of the west

What I'm saying is that a lot of places in Africa have nearly consistently been colonized by another country for a very long time. Sure they built, trains,roads,mines, "infrastructure" which probably was limited to the whites..lets be real here. Once all the funds dried up and countries left all that shit went to the dogs. Do you think the dutch/French etc etc actually explained to them how to use this shit to make money? PROBABLY NOT. They probably just took all the white engineers/conductors/operators and left. The issue with the Chinese ..the very big issue with them is that they are very nationalistic...and also very brainwashed...its a pack mentality. They also need to aknowledge that they still wouldn't be shit without billions of foreign funds being poured into the country to produce shit and literally fuck the ecosystem they have to live in...but as long as china is "strong" right?

"investment"
>goals are what they were aiming for already
>pls gif us moni paris agreement

A documentary called Empire of Dust

Didn't read your faggy graph, Chang. Go make me an iPhone

>nationalistic

what's wrong with being proud of your country and heritage?

>brainwashed

into thinking what exactly?

>They also need to acknowledge that they still wouldn't be shit without billions of foreign funds being poured into the country to produce shit

It's called trade.

>and literally fuck the ecosystem they have to live in

like the west did during the industrial revolution?

You're so full of shit. Africa has been/is a shit hole obviously because in its long and storied history they produced jack shit. While the Chinese have been producing goods that people the world over wants.

These days it's high tech goods, clothes, accessories, automotive parts and cheap trinkets. Before it was silk, tea, porcelain and spices. Africans with all their land and resources, what did they export? Their own people.

>doesn't know how to read a graph

american """""""education"""""""

>that is illegal
No it's not, smashing a window to get a kid out of a burning hot car is protected under good Samaritan laws

I stopped going to Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums to escape these bullshit armchair philosophy threads.

Can we just talk about cars and our dicks?

>Africa has been/is a shit hole obviously because in its long and storied history they produced jack shit.

That is wrong. Many goods were imported to Eurasia from Africa along several trade routes. Take a class

>chink

is anybody surprised?

>facts are not valid because it hurts my feelings
To hear BLM, genetics only affects skin color and nothing else. And if you say it does, they call you racist and then try to doxx you so they can tell your employer you were using the company's name along with racism comments. They play dirty to try to get you fired. Facts don't matter to these people.

DERETE DIS

>soulless chink
>implying some chinks have souls

omg lol

Affords a lexus, yet dumb as shit. I wonder what tech or engineering firm this cunt works at. Outta find out and fire the faggot who hired her just because she managed to memorize or cheat her way to a degree.

>Facts don't matter to these people

>this obsessed with me
lol, take your Ritalin autist

>Many goods were imported to Eurasia from Africa along several trade routes.
Yes, by European traders and European colonialists. Africans themselves wouldn't even have managed to dig their own shit into the ground, let alone dig something valuable out of it.

Vancouver unlicensed teen was trying to hide from a hit and drive.

I live in Ontario, but I've been to Vancity numerous times. Asians are the same everywhere - universally shitty drivers and insanely selfish. They do the same scamming crap here, only most of the time it's part of organized fraud rings.

>tfw I actually work for an insurance company
>tfw I spend all day investigating this trash
>tfw I then get on the road with this trash and have to dodge them left and right

diversityisourstrength.mp3

you say that you wouldn't do anything if the cops told you not to. Your right that it's the cops problem, but could you live with yourself if the kids died knowing you could have saved them?

It's one thing to write about what you'd do if your not in the situation, but when it actually comes up, I really doubt you'd act as planned. It's like that one Mike Tyson quote that goes something like "everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth"

>Hongcouver
You do know all the money is from mainland china now, right?

different culture. It really is that simple. Things that are normal in one culture can be viewed as weird in others.

Have you ever spoken to an indian (read: not a native american)? They stand literally a few inches from your face. In their culture that's normal, but in the west it's seen as invading personal space.

>diversityisourstrength.mp3
But it is, without it we wouldn't have your insightful views on society.

A quick google search mostly nets me info on how to break a window to save someone or how to save a dog, although one page I saw says it is legal in at least Tennessee to do it if there is a heat warning.
I don't know all the details, but it probably varies state to state.

that poor car. the crunchs and squeeks make it sound like its being tortured.