What's the best way to deal with mirror smashing motorcyclists? Dash cam?

What's the best way to deal with mirror smashing motorcyclists? Dash cam?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zIxmADu81E4&ab_channel=MotoMadness
youtube.com/v/oJPheXmNBu4
youtube.com/watch?v=kFIXHAbjCxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qf1rZ8E3ToM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Katana to the jugular. They can't smash mirrors if they're banished to the shadow realm.

Carry a stick in your car and hit any passing motorcycle cucks.

Carry a really big stick.

dont drive like a cunt and you wont get your mirror smashed in

to answer the question, get a quality dash cam because you likely aren't going to catch the bike

For you.

>bikers are so petty they'll smash peoples property for a minor traffic incident
christ

>youtube.com/watch?v=zIxmADu81E4&ab_channel=MotoMadness
they always do it while in traffic and speed through the lines.

it really grinds my gears because in probably 70% of the cases they bashed windows on those youtube compilations they had ZERO reason to. i don't even want to know whats on the gopros they didn't upload

>dont drive like a cunt and you wont get your mirror smashed in
please tell me you see anything in this video as cunty
youtube.com/watch?v=zIxmADu81E4&ab_channel=MotoMadness

i would say 80% did nothing wrong, just changed lanes too quickly (which all drivers have to be wary of) and this is only one video

Bikers think they're hard for using a much more dangerous form of transportation. They feel high and mighty in a similar way to BMW drivers, which is the root of their horrible behaviour on the road.

My vehicle screams alpha and they don't even dare look at me

Thankfully quite a lot of them die on the road.

Not drive badly in the first place.

>Watch first 6 videos
>Person runs red light right in front of motorcycle
>person tries to merge straight into motorcycle that's not even in blind spot, and continues to try and merge after seeing it
>person flips off motorcyclist (undeserved, motorcyclist is a cunt)
>Repeat of 2
>Person merges 10 feet in front of motorcyclist and immediately slams on brakes, then threatens to swerve into motorcyclist twice
>person with trailer cuts off motorcyclist, merges in right on top of him

Next couple are along the same lines. Tailgating, cutting off, etc. Id keep going, but so far I have 1 cunt motorcyclist and 5 cunt drivers

Have a gun.

>I drive like a geriatric soccer mom that simultaneously is texting and can't see over the steering wheel
>Everyone else should take emergency actions to adjust to what I do

I can't wait for when electric autonomous shitboxes take over

>almost kill me
>minor traffic incident

>I'M ALLOWED TO GO TWICE THE SPEED LIMIT AND DANGEROUSLY WEAVE THROUGH TRAFFIC BIKERS ARE EXEMPT FROM THE LAW WAAAAAAAH
I can't wait for when you have a crash and die.

As a ratio, I'd say there are far more cunts who ride motorcycles than cunts who drive cars. It seems to really attract an unsavory douche class of people, and I see an astounding number of niggers/spics riding sport bikes.

The dumbest thing you can do (if you're in a car) is get into an altercation with them. Their vehicle is smaller and faster, they're going to kick your door/smash your mirror/break your windows/etc. and then zoom off. Best case scenario is that they're caught, charged, convicted, and have to pay for the damage. But you still have to go through the fucking headache of dealing with all of that shit, including going to court to testify and then working out the financials.

Faggots on crotch rockets routinely do stupid shit around me, but I never freak out and try to ram them. Normally they're just passing on a double line in a school zone or something retarded like that. I'm not a cop, I get nothing for trying to be a hero and report them. I just keep driving. Too many dicks to start raging at everything out there.

There is one exception to this, and I sort of regret it now. When I got my first car and was learning to drive stick, some bikerfags (3 of them together) were harassing me on the highway. Riding too close, riding beside me, trying to antagonize me. When I got to the mall about an hour later, all three bikes were parked at the far end of the parking lot. I kicked all three of them over, broke the mirror off on at least one of them. Good thing mall CCTV is dogshit and they couldn't make out who I was, because it's been 6 years and I haven't heard from anyone.

Nice blog post, user.

>Everyone else should take emergency actions to adjust to what I do
Funny that you're using that as an argument, because that's the exact attitude bikers have. I had a biker friend who would routinely say "cars only exist to be overtaken by motorcycles". They see car drivers as lesser in some way, and think they should get special treatment just because they're riding a motorbike.

More

D E V I L I S H

complaining about almost dying in a minor accident because you chose to drive an inherently unsafe vehicle is like an infantry soldier complaining about getting shot or blown up in afghanistan even though he chose an inherently unsafe profession.

>most of these shithead 2wheeled babies are cali cunts who lane split
i'd just knock into their legs if some asshole tried to pull this with me. if you can't handle someone not seeing you on a bike then don't ride.

>Be me
>Be new driver
>Always watch for motorcycles
>There is one behind me but way behind
>change lanes
>Guy speeds up and I see him in my mirror
>Traffic is jammed so I'm stuck now
>stops at my car from in between lanes
>BRUH DIDNT YOU SEE ME
>HOW DID YOU NOT LOOK
>BROOOO THIS IS MY LANE
>WATCH OUT YOUR GUNNA KIL SOMEONE
>I'm like dude you were nowhere near me\
>BRO FUCK YOU IM ON A BIKE YOU FAGGGOOOT YOU COULD KILL ME BRO THIS IS MY LINE BRO WATCH OUT
>I'm all like dude I was literal in the lane and then you sped up to me
>Guy goes fuck you smashed my side mirror and breaks my side glass and front glass
>guy screams CHYEAHHH
>I hear BRBRRPAPAPPAPAPAPAPAPPAPAPAPPAPAPA
>Screeching then the sound of this guy literally speeding into a fucking center barrier
>Guy ejects from bike
>bike is literally smoking
>dude is just laying in the middle of the highway..moving but clearly he had ate it.
>thankfully he was able to walk to the hospital but he was out cold for like 5 minutes .
>Dude was later arrested for assault with a weapon or something.

>someone is doing something that doesn't affect me at all, but I don't like it so make them stop
Children shouldn't be driving user

Also
>double
>vast majority of motorcyclists pass you at barely 5 mph more than what you're doing, with a few retard exceptions

Like I said, there are a few (many) riders that are absolute dickheads and deserve whatever happens to them, but this is (usually) a small subset of an area's motorcyclist population

Would never break someone's mirror for fucking up or not paying attention, but if someone were trying to intentionally force me off the road I'd probably draw my handgun.

>Children shouldn't be driving user
thats why most of them ride motorbikes

What is "Things that never happened"?

Heavy steel mirror housing. Polished chrome steel mirror.

Go ahead and punch it.

Don't do stupid shit like not shoulder check and change lanes into motorcyclists

I told you I don't do things like that anymore.

no more like
"what the fuck did I do wrong"

>mfw I used to hang out with a guy who rode a 250CC Ninja
>he'd always go 20-30mph over the speed limit
>first thing he bought with his spare money after he bought the bike wasn't some riding gear
>>dude brah I got this SIKK (that's how he spells it) tatt on my calf brah
>he insists on riding in shorts (gym or cargo) everywhere on his bike because "BRAH I GOTTA SHOW OFF THIS SIKK CALF TATT"

>doing something that doesn't affect me at all
A lot of accidents or "close calls" involving bikes wouldn't happen at all if they just fucking obeyed the law.

Their behavior may seem horrible when compared in the context of cars but it's really not the same thing. You have much more control when you're riding a machine as fast and responsive as a motorcycle. Acceleration is akin to teleportation - and you can fit between most cars easily

>not putting poisoned steel spikes behind the mirror

i can only hope to find these fags bikes after this.

Or just do what this American hero did to a bunch of ricerocket fags.

youtube.com/v/oJPheXmNBu4

Sick burn yo, set myself up for that one
>inb4 set myself up for a motorcycle accident too

I hate using anecdotes and broad generalizations, but a lot more would be avoided if cars did the same. At least once a month a car merges in right on top of me when I'm not even lane splitting or doing anything remotely illegal. I'll be right next to their driver window, they just expect me to get out of the way. And that's when I'm not lane splitting (which is legal in most of the world and where I live). A lot of the time I see cars swerve suddenly, no turn signals or any warning, to take a 8 foot gap between two cars in the next lane, completely not paying attention.

For every clip you find of cunt motorcyclists, I can find 3 of asshole drivers, and official research and statistics that I've tried looking up go both ways

>trying to intentionally force me off the road
yeah but WHY is a car intentionally trying to force a cyclist off the road? for lulz? really?

>I can find 3 of asshole drivers
.....because there's a shitton more cars.

The van over taking him in the lane was the only truly illegal one. The rest were douchebag is too pissy pants to handle driving in traffic. He should put a cage around himself if he's so scared.

Lane splitting then complaining when you almost get hit is like an athlete doping then complaining when they're disqualified.

A gun with no less than a 5", preferably fixed barrel and a nice crisp trigger.

Step 1: Put rebar through mirror and weld it to frame
Step 2: Become youtube famous with "Stupid Faggot Biker FUCKING DIES" series
Step 3: Become IRL famous by smoking a bunch of bikers who try to act hardcore

Holy fuck at 4:40. I know that car was doing some pretty fucked up stuff, but what those motorcyclists did was a good was to get shot. Especially to a black Impala with tinted windows.

A lot of those videos are pathetic. Everybody gets cut off all the time no matter what vehicle they're driving and nothing comes of it, but these guys feel it gives them the right to bust up someone's property.

fill the inside of the mirror housing with nails

>gun

how?

like you don't even have enough reaction time to swerve into them after they clock your mirror - how are you going to get out your gun, open your window, aim and hit them?

>biker punches mirror
>roll window down
>shoot him

>Step 1: Put rebar through mirror and weld it to frame
.....that's fucking brilliant. honestly even placing a sharp piece through the plastic and sealing it in would work.

quickscop, bruh

That's why I specified the longer barrel and the nice trigger. It's going to be a little bit of a feat of accuracy.

Yeah but this way the worst that happens is they crack your mirror and you still have the housing and everything.

Concrete.

>biker punches mirror
>speeds off like a faggot
>weaves between cars
>can't shoot without possibly hurting others

come the fuck on. and even then if you hit him, what then? "he hit my mirror" isn't going to fly vs. attempted murder

taser barbs, hooked up to the ignition system
the rev engine to desired high current shock rate

...thought this was obvious, but specifically in reference to videos involving a motorcycle and a car, in which case there's a 1 to 1 ratio of motorcycle to car (ignoring the occasional video with groups of motorcyclists)

>Tailgating isn't illegal
>completely merging into an occupied space isn't illegal and wouldn't get you pulled over if you did it to a cop/where a cop can see
Replace the motorcyclist with a cop and all of those, minus the exception listed, would have gotten the car pulled over immediately. If youre too much of a pussy to do it to a cop on a motorcycle, then don't fucking do it

Wasted enough time arguing stupid shit with people, have fun and good on Tesla for jumpstarting the process to keep idiots out of the driver's seat

Your mistake is thinking that someone who is willing to commit murder over a mirror is logical.

I wasn't really being serious about the gun, where do you think we are? I would just try to identify the bike as best as possible so he can be caught, I'm not really going to go full Brazilian Cop.

These faggots deserve to get shot.

I hate it when motorcyclists do obnoxious things but that's pretty fucked up, fucking hick psychopath should be in an asylum

I'm about 7 minutes in and only 2.5 of these clips seem justified.

As a foot note, every person on Veeky Forums should strive to be like the old man in this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=kFIXHAbjCxQ

It's funny when bikers try to paint this narrative of drivers being people who text while not looking in their mirrors. I don't think i've ever seen a biker who was observant or drove defensively.

>Things that never happened
100%

Run them over or shoot them

>ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME??

a gun

my favorite part in this one, besides some obvious bernie or hillary kiddo learning that actions do have consequences, is how controlled that old mans breathing sounds.
Whenever you see videos of bikers harassing people for doing the retarded shit they do to other cars the biker is always hyperventilating like some kind of autist.

It's art.

fuck, that was so satisfying after all these shitty videos.
not just an old man, buy an old man with a CAR BRA

I kick over every sport bike I can get away with just on principle. Not joking, not trolling, not trying to sound badass, chances are if you ride and you rode today, you know what you did.

Sprinkle some oil on their brakes instead

what does that do

Makes them not brake

Why not both? Also, would wd40 be good?

Oh god that was beautiful. Every biker deserves this.

I'd wager that the cunt ratio is equal, but cagecucks have fewer options for doing damage they can get away with. Their vehicles are big, slow, heavy, and any damage they deal with them is going to show up on their shit as well. Say, you're in the drivers seat, and you want to fuck with some asshole on the passenger side. You got a long enough stick? Can't pull a gun, that's a bigger charge in the eyes of the law. As for the getaway? ha, good fucking luck.

On a bike? Engage cruise control and get the club out. Then speed off.

Put a faggot in a car and he's neutered. Put a faggot on a bike and he has options.

Here's what you do:

Let bikers pass. Fuck it, it's traffic, if they're not holding you up or fucking with you, it's no problem and you have no reason to give a fuck. You won't see them again. Just accelerating to the speed limit after filtering through a line at a red light is enough for someone on a half decent motorcycle to lose 99% of car drivers and make at least one of the following lights, 1% being those faggots that think "oh, my rabbit, i bet the cops will get him first" and think they now have a free pass to go 10 over and catch up.

If they fuck with you, fuck with them back. Woops. Didn't see you mate. Because a cunt on a bike undoubtedly also owns a car, and god forbid anyone see the day when the confidence he gains by being a cunt on his bike translates to finally going postal in his car and running people off the road and brake checking random people who dare have a 3 second following distance

Why do cops shoot black people?

>previous experience
>a furious and passionate love for the law and a hated for anyone who breaks it, trivial and significant laws alike. black guys have their weed and bike guys have their driving techniques learned from southeast asia.

>Here's what you do:

Let bikers pass. Fuck it, it's traffic, if they're not holding you up or fucking with you, it's no problem and you have no reason to give a fuck. You won't see them again.

Except bikers get mad over nothing and vandalize your car because they're mouthbreathers in a bad mood.
-t. I had to live with one for six months

Your post is conclusive evidence that the cunt-ratio is not equal.

I only ride a scooter for grocery runs

And fully acknolwedge that something as simple as filtering through a red light would break down if it were allowed by law, because then I'd be stuck behind 12 other scooters and forced to ride sucidally between moving cars, in everyone's blind spots because their mirrors are set to check adjacent lanes and not two feet from their car.

That said, I guarantee you, the cunt ratio is equal. It only seems unequal because the non-cunts are always going so slowly you never interact with them and the cunts are going full speed ahead looking for trouble.

Anything involving people has a guaranteed cunt ratio of 50% except for liking anime (99%) and stance (100%)

If they do that just fuck their shit up

Their bike probably isn't even worth money anyways. Most ultra faggots ride cheapo single cyllinder dirtbikes with license plates and beat up supersports.

these compilations made me so angry i watched some motorcycle crash compilations to blow off steam.

Oh sure, that totally justifies cars joining lanes without looking at T junctions!! Haha!

youtube.com/watch?v=qf1rZ8E3ToM

This, visit /k/ for more info. Although almost none of the situations in the videos would warrant that unless the biker forced you to stop or tried to break into your car

>eeeEEEeeeEEEeee why are you doooOOOoooiiing this

merge into their lane while they're doing it

knocking off someone's mirrors because you got cut off makes you a faggot. everyone get's cut off, you being extra vulnerable is your own fault.
now, someone moving into your lane because they are too retarded to notice you makes me a little more sympathetic, but you're still a faggot if you knock their mirror off.

Man this is delicious. Bike cuck was super hard right up until an old man whipped his ass.

I Lane split to work on double yellows, yet retards think it is okay to cross them. Saw a fellow rider go down today because someone cut double yellows.

I drive slow enough that if they hit me, they owe me a new bike with no damage done to me. Also slow enough to brake 99.9% of the time. That being said, cut me off, especially over a double yellow and be sure that I will smack your fucking mirror.

Most mirrors these days fold. I typically like to hit backwards as I pass them and fold their mirror. Bitches weren't using it in the first place. Hopefully they learn to not cross double yellows one broken mirror at a time.

how would you feel if the next time you did some gay shit on the road someone pulled out a handgun and shot your bike?

double yellows can be crossed in some cases

>Be me
>Be riding motorcycle
>At stop light
>Random dude on another gsxr fucking "killswitches" me
>CHCHHCHCYEYEHEHEHEHAHHHHHH

I honestly got a good chuckle.

Try it pussy. You couldn't hit the broad side of a barn you libtard cuck.

>Try it pussy. You couldn't hit the broad side of a barn you libtard cuck.
I am now curious, where do you do this?
Most of these motorcyclist bodycam douchebags i have seen on YouTube do so in places like California where they can't ever be assailed or worry about someone having a gun.

t. Right-Wing Texan