Can Veeky Forums explain the appeal of the nigmobile style to me? I just don't get it

Can Veeky Forums explain the appeal of the nigmobile style to me? I just don't get it.

Uhh you have to be black that's our style homey

It's a nigger thing. You would not understand.

Another thinly veiled /pol/ thread. Guys, you have a whole board for hating niggers. You don't see /mlp/ coming here making threads about ponies, or /k/ making gun threads, but for whatever reason every other thread here has to do something with niggers. It's getting old.

This, big cars with big shiny rims attract niggers in literally the same way seagulls are attracted to shiny objects on the ground

Can someone explain the appeal of 4 wheeled vehicles that aren't coupes to me? I'm serious.

back to plebbit

>browsing Veeky Forums
>not hating niggers

It's funny because normal people cringe at 80's weeb cars covered in anime more than any car with big chrome wheels but weeb mobiles are defended here.

I don't give a shit if a black guy wants to put big wheels on an 84 cutlass because it's still better to look at that than it is to have another boring camry on the road.

this

I've never seen anyone on this board defend weebmobiles

reported for racism

Racism is not a banable offense nigger

God damn dude, imagine being this crazy about cheap gutterswill

Ey yo, back in egypt when we wuz kangz, we rode on baller ass camels muhfugga so we trying to be like da og kangz up in here

Reported, hidden, called the cops, called the Fire Department, called pizza hut, called the USN, called the Royal Navy, called the Red Army, called the FBI. called the CIA, called Interpol, called the KGB, called the USMC, called the USAF, called the Royal Air force, called MI 6, called Scotland Yard, called the US National Guard of every state, called NYPD, called Obama, called the Queen, called Putin, called David Cameron, called every Governor of every US State, used my time phone to call Winston Church hill, As well as Hitler, Stalin, Theodore Roosevelt, George Washington, Montezuma, ever Caesar, and Gilgamesh, called US Army, called British Army in every era, called every phone sexline, called papa john's, called the US Coast Guard, called my State Senators, called my Senators, called every republican in the US, called Dr. Who, called the Pope, called my local Gang lords, called the State Patrol of ever state west of the Mississippi, called all of my local news channels, called Star Fleet, called The Sun, called The national enquirer, called CNN, called Scot Pelly, called Steven Colbert, called half of the Mexican Drug Cartels, called Nintendo, called the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force, called the head of the Illuminati, called ever free mason, called bilderberg, called my neighbors, called the mayor of ever city in France, called my mom, called the Emperor of Man, and called every school district in Canada.

Can someone explain the trend of niggers buying cop cars?

its funny because I see a lot of white people doing this

damn basement dwelling poltards never experiencing life

OOOOOO SHINEY YEAH NIGGA

Reminds them of their father because he rode in one last time they saw him 20 years ago.

Same reason autists buy them. They're cheap V8s.

Fucking this

He has a legitimate question as to what purpose that style serves or what it's supposed to do.

"weeb cars" actually serve some purpose. The mods that they do are meant for performance.

At least it tells you thar they own the car. Their only other style is "Dis isn't even mine"

kek, it's true.

Do niggers even know what a V8 is?

>anime stickers
>performance
Kek.