90% sure my GS-R needs a total engine rebuild, do I just sell it and not tell the next owner?

90% sure my GS-R needs a total engine rebuild, do I just sell it and not tell the next owner?

I have like two fresh gs-r's. I would be totally fucking devastated if someone screwed me like that. I'm a total softy for those gs-r's that it would probably bother me enough to seek you out and find some tiny loophole to destroy your financial life. I'm talking a poverty so deep your great great great great great grandchildrens creditscores would be fucked

lmao the previous fucked me so why not pass it on?

Because why would you want someone to feel the same way you did when it happened to you? What the fuck kind of logic is that? You obviously didn't know what to look for but now you do so maybe you learnt something. I can almost guarantee if you sold it as you said someone would still buy it for top dollar especially if this pic is really your car and its clean underneath. I paid top dollar for both of mine because they cam with full inspections as well as a actual 3rd party Acura tech to look them over. They are both pristine though and very low mileage cars

Is there any way to legally financially bankrupt someone you have a grudge against? just curious

no I was being a cheeky bugger. There is no way to legally do that...my advise to you is to move on and be healthy

>my advise to you is to move on and be healthy
Negative

LS swap it.

Then die in poverty, miserable , sick and without love.

Yes that is car and it is extremely clean, but shelling out half the car is worth to rebuild the motor is difficult to do, I never said for certain that I was going to sell it. It's just a difficult situation to be in.

I mean can't I die not-in-poverty, sick, and without love, but satisfied (after having punishing someone who wronged me)? It's not like it's logically impossible

bideo plewse

Fuck I would buy it if I wasn't iffy about buying sight unseen cars. Like I said the two I have are pristine and literally in showroom order. I want one that's clean that I can mess with.Good luck user. Just be honest I'm sure someone would buy this gem even If it had no motor

what did they do?

Yeah I just spent 1500 on random repairs, oil pan gasket, rotors and pads all four corners, new exhaust, and more. I thought I was leaking oil but now it seems the engine needs new rings. The chassis is in impeccable condition and drives phenomenally. Upsetting that I need a rebuild.

Rebuild it yourself then. Shit ain't that hard

Well first I'm going to get a new PCV valve to see if that will make a difference.

Yeah all that will mean something to a gsr sperg like myself. I know a guy who is sitting on like 10 gsr blocks from wrecked ones and hes just fixing to put them into cars. Issue is
>he is 100x more the sperglord I am
>Wont put it into any car that wouldent be considered original
>No cars that are on salvaged titles or ones that have been in accidents
>charges the biggest fanboy tax I have ever seen( it literally would put boomers to shame)
>no cars that belong to people he doesn't like
>tries to mix between 1 sedan to 1 coupe in order to keep the ratio going.
>Only literally stock cars meaning no coilfags no stance fags no racefags

>mfw he wont sell to anybody looking to just stockpile the engines like him but he likes me and my enthusiasm for the model so he might let go of a couple

Abuse me and get away with it

are you black?

>fucked GSR shitbox
probably a spic

Buy a cheap B20 and put the GSR head on it.

>showroom quality integra
>doesn't post pics

Make a b20vtec.
You sound like this is the end of the line for your shitbox. Integras are fucking dirt cheap to work on. If you're stressing about a problem like that, you should be taking the bus.

>do I just sell it and not tell the next owner?

I've honestly done it, sold my old trans am that needed a transmission rebuild pretty bad, synchro's were near shot (t5 lol). No regrets, but then again it was a 1500$ third gen and the guy was drunk at 2pm on a Tuesday when he came to look at it / test drive so he probably had it coming.

I've also dumped a slk320 that was badly knocking until it was warmed up. I couldn't sell it to someone on craigslist without having a guilty conscience but I did get it nice and warmed up and traded it into a dealership. Fuck em.

>wrong wheel drive

even if I show pictures some sperg is going to be like
>bread on hood
>timestamp
and I'm not about to commute across town, buy bread, find paper and a pen and put a time stamp only to sit in traffic on the way back so someone can call me
>a fag
>still doubt its mine
>wrong wheel drive

Just not worth it...especially on the weekend when I'm not even supposed to be there. Plus I will just get caught up with other projects and fuck my weekend up

fake and gay

That might be worse than the autist who hoards 4th gen Civic center consoles. Last time I saw he was calling every honda dealer in north america looking for new old stock parts.

>Finally puts some balls in your ricer honda
>Power still going to the wrong wheels

Frivolous lawsuits

Do it for me

But the loser has to pay both lawyer fees nowadays.

so order some new gaskets and rings, and rebuild that shit over the weekend. its a honda, our shit is piss easy to work on

a lot of expense in rebuilding is machining but you should have a like new engine after rebuild. The alternative is a 2nd hand engine, an engine from a newer car could even fit.

Depending on the state the guy you sell it to can come after you

Someone did that shit to my brother.

If you did it, and I found out where you live, I'd come beat you senseless just on principle.

Do you live in IAC?

>pretending like honda engines are hard to come by or rebuild

>what you said
> find some tiny loophole to destroy your financial life
>what it sounds like you're saying
>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

If you're in the US, that shit is how you get shot. It's easy to talk big on the internet kiddo.

As others have said, it sounds like a perfect candidate for an engine swap(upgrade). Of course I am suggesting you stay with the period appropriate B-series engines