How badly did I mess up buying this? 2013 Ford Fusion SE 1.6

How badly did I mess up buying this? 2013 Ford Fusion SE 1.6.

the facelift looks better

Looks like a fine car, is it hybrid?

1.6 liters on a heavy ass car like that.

lol u will hate ur car in a months time

it be a turbo, 173HP.
still sounds like an early engine death pulling a mid size car like that

Yeah it already sucks when AC is on.

It never finds the right gear.

I know you guys will laugh, but I installed a blow off valve because I liked the sound. I haven't had any negative effects yet though.

>1.6L automatic mid-size sedan

For what purpose

I have a 25 mile commute and it seemed like a cool car with some decent tech in it. That's really it.

what kind of commute? interstate? backroads? local major roads?

>buying a car because it has 'cool tech'

Each to their own I guess.

i'm buying a 2015 tomorrow, really solid cars for a basic sedan

Straight normal California roads. I turn probably 6-8 times before I get to work.

I already had TSB 16-0075 happen to me though. So be careful.

>TSB 16-0075
is this the no start issue?

so 35-45 MPH limits mostly? sounds like a good application for that engine. it's a bit weak for highway driving due to passing power, and backroads will be a pain due to inclines and having to constantly change speeds.

It only had issues starting when I filled up the tank. It mainly manifested it's self when I was driving to visit my girls parents 30+ miles away.

I had the gas tank start venting extra pressure and it started dying like I was learning clutch for the first time.

Got it fixed though for not that much money. But I'm sure it'd be a huge pain if you weren't near some decent mechanics.

To be honest, it has decent power when overtaking at 60-75. I don't feel like I'm hindered at all. But I used to drive a 98 Subaru Outback. So I might just be used to having no power while I'm moving faster than 30.

it's basically a mazda ain't it? It'll be reliable, but you have a turbo on it

IIRC, the 1.6L had a 6 speed manual option. This combo is the unicorn at the end of the rainbow. No stick? Enjoy your car, there are far worse options.

it's a mazda6 with a better interior

Nice Aston Martin, I'm jealous. Make sure to stay up to date on the maintenance otherwise you'll have some really costly repairs

that's a Jaguar made by Volvo and Mazda

Idk I own a 2013 SE 2.0 Ecoboost ™ is perfectly fine for a DD and as a midsize sedan it does its job.

>buying a boring midsized sedan
kys. you could've gotten a lexus ls430

why not the 3 liter