The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
"What version should I play?" Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FFXV
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb-f9P_tyQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
youtube.com/watch?v=XHr8DKtmtqU
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XI
April update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52441-Apr.-4-2017-(JST)-Version-Update
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/XxJuYdTE
/ffg/'s Boundless Nemesis clears: imgur.com/a/k2Bvc

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Old:

First for Hope is not for bully

whom should I 6 star now: firion or cupid artemios and why?

With the egg event ending soon
How many black bandanas and icy veins did you craft is 2 of each enough ?

And chizu should getting her enhancements soon right ?

Fourth for Mr. Expendable and Cooking Mama.

Firion is surprisingly powerful with DW his traits stack and his killers do good damage

Sorry don't know much about the otherguy

how did I do for the guaranteed banners?

I'm the 2B + Onion pull the other day btw

New player this any decent?

Nigga you already done fucking leveled those people. Don't "are these units good? lol xd" me you fucking nigger nogger.

no, get Orlandeau

leveling in the chamber as I get them in max * priority. Seemed high ceiling (high *) = better toon. Simple

I have no idea what any of that sentence meant, but you said >"toon" so fucking kill yourself, toonster.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

How much do the guaranteed banners cost per pull ?

He died a virgin, tho.

>Titan
My body is ready. Hope you stockpiled on orange megacites with egg summons.

Ok, clearly frustrated little buddy.

But that isn't wrong at all, especially considering he's unmarried.
Purity is far from a fault.

I haven't played this final fantasy is this official art?

I dumped them on odin wich I had just got. Mild regret that I need for carbuncle and diablololololos but I decided Odin is more awesome.

Also I'm done with the event. After Kafka trial I'll just return to running explo and tmr grind, I'll get all the 6 star mat I want and all the tickets I would need.

Am I the only one on earth who doesn't like distended nipples?

It is if you're trying to conquer Ivalice. How the fuck do you expect to leave a legacy if you don't plan for a heir? What if someone had simply removed Larsa? Flawed planning desu.

Larsa was his heir lad, and "removing" Larsa would have required a significant amount of effort 99.9% of the time.
He also had plenty of time left to produce an heir himself, and in his position quality>>>>quantity at any amount, making his purity even more valuable and outright necessary until a proper mate was found.

5k per banner

>99.9% of the time

Even assuming that that number isn't just something you pulled out of your ass, I'd like to point out that the remaining percent comes from shit like Larsa wandering the Lhusu Mines unsupervised. If Penelo hadn't been kidnapped and they hadn't run into Larsa what the fuck then, retard?

Im really on the fence about buying 15%+ atk materia, with the fish rates im considering tickets, mog and get out. Maybe tabby suit.

> and "removing" Larsa would have required a significant amount of effort 99.9% of the time
That's why Larsa left home. Because Vayne put too much effort into removing Larsa's virginity

yes

Iirc he didn't really wander the mines unsupervised, he just wandered bhujerba after escaping his guard until he found protection that theoretically wouldn't be as limiting, he isn't quite stupid enough to go wandering in on his own. Except for a few short bursts of time wandering in largely safe locations he also had some significant protection, making his death far from easy outside of those short bursts of time.

Do not imply lewd, baseless, and completely incorrect things regarding the True Hero.

You can't stop me.

>JPBE gets guaranteed 5* gacha
>GLBE gets ???

wait the rest of the world started celebrating golden week?

That does not make your actions or implications any less incorrect.

Trance Terra is the best mage right now and you've got some pretty good stuff, but mages aren't that good in this game. Still, it's a good start so you might not have to reroll.

Not even the announced surprise was on ingame news.

Number and character name please

That's actually pretty reasonable i hope global gets this

Anyways i hope you got something you wanted

you got orlandoodoo, and the best healer in the game so far.
you are quite lucky

>finally got a Shine while chasing a second Setzer
I'm not even mad

Why? Is Shine even good? I think I have two of her

>all of the 5*'s i could want on one banner.
that's pretty nea-
>also lightning
now i'm afraid to pull

her tmr is great. atk+30% evade+10%. mostly because it would free up Power of Creation to give to my Noctis

So should I be farming the purecrysts? Seems like it'd be better to just tmr farm.

No just wait for story events to give them. These mog king crysts are for whales who don't mind refreshing a lot.

My pulls

And what did he do right?

Everything, Auron. We have blitzed through this.

4 bananas. Probably only ever need 2 of the ice

not for this event with it's retarded fish rates at least.

>

He died a wizard!

Everything user, we've been through this before.

We don't celebrate their holidays you dunce. Why do people keep trying to draw a 1:1 comparison?

Sweet thank you already crafted 3 bananas and I'm replacing my power wrist with icy veins

We will just have to wait till black Friday I guess

IV Palom

We dead fantasy now

Ded thred ded fantasy

To be fair we don't really have waifu posters

But if we ever do i claim refia, tifa, yuna

>having more than one waifu

>he doesn't know about Tifa, Celes and Vayne shitposting

Eh, give it time. People have lives to live. Plus, not much new to talk about, unless we want to retread old topics like.

>Opera Omnia global when?
>Final Fantasy XV VR vaporware
>Episode Prompto is going to be a thing I guess
>What's your ~favorite~ Final Fantasy, user?

finaly got setzer, should i use mogs on him for fixed dice?

no

What banners are you anticipating, kupo?

I did some calculations, and we will get aproximately 150 mythril before the Squall BSB2 banner. That leaves me with around 350 to spend on it (pls no) and also let me do the monthly lucky (X and V shit pls).

What are you aiming for and how much are you willing to spend on it when it arrives?

200 for Kimahri's BSB

Forgot pic related.

SE, please help us sinful children of /ffg/.

Send us Dissidia so that Gumiposting and DeNAposting might one day cease.

Celes bsb2 and rlm and Balthier bsb2 and rlm for waifu/husbandoing

I have Zack's bsb and 0 dupes on the Cloud usb banner, so I am going to feel a lot of pressure to draw on it.

>6 months in the future
>some contrived argument over a non issue brews
>some faggot goes on a crusade about how Dissidicucks are just as bad as mobile players
There is no salvation. The cycle only begins anew

Will we get that much by then? Nice. I'm sitting on 60 now so that will put me at 200 by then. My dilemma is that I kind of want Squall Bsb2 (have his OSB) but I really want Exdeath BSB and that comes literally right when the VIII banners fall off. Might just do one hail mary pull on VIII and save the rest

So is nobody gonna fucking complain that gumi lied about giving us global exclusive stuff for the FFVI event?

5 events means 5x13 mythril: 65
5 weeks is 35 days: 35+9 or 10 depending on where you are now
5 from GG shop
FFV event: 12
FFIII Torment: 2
DU V,X,T: 16

You can complain

Pull on support banner or nier banner? I can't get anymore lapis because I can't beat the boss in story (the one on top of the crystal tower)

You don't know that they didn't mean doubling Kefkas HP and giving him a physical damage reflect

Don't tell me what I can and can't complain about.

One day Setzer, one day.

dice has an extremely limited character usage pool

Neat. Are we getting a DU lucky? I heard something about it switching formats soon

Pull more

Fixed Dice will be the cornerstone of some cheese strat one day and be hilariously broken.

That day is not today, not in global nor in Japan. Save your moogles

It is unknown for now.
The change occured with the current DU in Japan, but they never even got DU Luckies, they got things like "AoE Lucky", "SSB+ Lucky", "Buff Lucky" and so on.

But if you have those units, it's better than DW in almost every situation.
For Aigaion specifically it's insane because your best attacker doesn't need to have the highest attack. There are limitless possibilities.

But we're nowhere near there, and you probably don't have the right units to pull it off. You have better TMRs to focus on, trust me.

I assume Fixed Dice multiplies your final damage by 1.2 to 6.5, and that this would include Fixed damage that Setzer uses.

Would assume the only units outside of Fixed Damage potential that could use it well would be Doublehand units. Sure they wont get their +200% bonus ATK from their weapon thanks to Doublehand, but there could be a breakpoint where the random bonus on the attack could outdo the damage with a standard weapon.

Olive has Gun specific bonuses and Garland has Greatsword specific ones. I think this makes Cloud the best unit to attempt to use Fixed Dice with, besides any other units with high amounts of Fixed Damage that's reliable.

its used to take on bahamut

Don't encourage the feelshitter, he'll end up spending all of his lapis and money.

Actually, yeah. Pull more, faggot.

Fixed damage is unaffected by variance, hence why it's called "fixed"

It's two handed anyway, doublehanders specifically CAN'T benefit from it much (except cloud)
However, even without DH it's still very strong.

Yeah about that...I wonder if everyone forgot about this.

>39 posters
Sure is a slow day huh?

yeah maybe

Honestly I'm fucking glad gumi didn't get to fuck with them before Alim gives them a proper boost
But I'm pissed off anyway.

What is this about fixed dice? It replaces your weapon for a multiplier? Does it hits more that once?

Most weapons have a damage variance of 85%-115% or 90%-110%. This means that there's an additional chance for higher or lower than average damage depending on RNG.
But all of these weapons have an average variance of 100%.

Setzer's fixed dice is a two-handed thrown weapon with only one (1) ATK point. But it has a damage variance of 120%-650%. That means that a good roll can net you six and a half times your expected damage for no additional cost.
Importantly, the new average variance is 385%, so you generally deal about 4x the damage you would without it over the course of a battle.

It's a 2 handed throwing weapon with 1 attack that multiplies your total damage done by a multiplier, mentioned in an earlier post. So you'll do leas damage from having less attack, but if you can stack enough native attack boosts it can be worth it