/pg/ - Persona general

Previous: NEWS
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd in Sumaru City: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Why is there no shop of Hifumi as a Chuuni?

How accurate is this?

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an apricot!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is Santa Claus!
>Anne is Anne, not Ann!
>Anne is best girl!

Tsukuyomi, Asterius, the Ultimax costumes and the Swimsuits when Atlus, it was supposed to be today

>manage to summon Death
>he doesn't get a unique combat theme
>motherfucker's actually more serious than I anticipated
I think I fucked up.

Because you haven't made it yet.

Ryuji and Ann are a cute couple of lovers!

How can one cake be so perfect?

Doesn't the store usually update early afternoon?

They are all up in the uk and have been since 10am.

gabriel is cute

>Makoto and Joker's wedding
>Sae is Makoto's maid of honor
>She also gives her away to him
>Spends the whole wedding softly crying because of how lonely she is
>Gets extremely drunk during reception
>Ends up sobbing during her toast to them. Makes a total ass out of herself
>Spends the rest of the night trying to get any man to sleep with her
>Basically ruins little sister's wedding

Goddamn lazy ass Sony america

Because she's kind of shit.

Not sure how cynical this place is but this is my first time here since P5 released basically

Did anybody else really like P5's cast? I liked them more than 3 and 4. It's the first Persona game I've ever played where I didn't dislike a character I was supposed to like at any point in the game.

By not being real, sadly.

p4 is just ok

I want fat Sae!

Xhe really is.

These are fucked up

Shut the fuck up

Whoever made this is dumb simply because they're dissing Majin Tensei.

So does Morgana have genitals after coming back? Does anyone even care to look and see if Morgana is a boy or a girl?

Most people here agree p5 is the best persona game matched by 2 or 3

morgana is girl i won't hear otherwise

Who the fuck would hold a photo shoot for an immobile blob?

Gundham Tanaka from Danganronpa 2 ruined all other chuunis for me because he's the epitome of that trope. So while Hifumi's cute I can't help but compare her to a character I like more every time she does her schtick.

Morgana was kind of a shit sometimes but this still is my favorite main cast so far. Even the SLs are much better this time around.

>mfw A RIVER IN A DRY LAND as Morning Star gets the kill

>Sony is “Comfortable” Saying the PlayStation Store Will Update at 2PM PT/5PM ET Every Tuesday in North America

Christ, NA PSN sucks dick

It would be funny that when Morgana does get a human form, he turns into a girl. He would totally complain about it, considering how he wanted to be an awesome gentleman thief.

I could barely get through 1 P4 playthrough as I disliked the majority of the social links and the main cast, the dungeons were boring dogshit in general.
Meanwhile I've put 190 hours into P5, finished NG+ yesterday.

Aw man I loved Morgana. Which is really surprising because I usually hate that type of character

It does, it's so slow too. I'm lucky if PSN download speeds are even 1/4 as fast as any other platform.

The best part of P4 was Teddie.

Should I bench the cat? He seems really weak at the end of the second palace. Very low HP. Gets one shot by almost any boss / red shadow attacks.

I disliked Morgana for a while but his turnaround was actually a real turnaround and he never regressed back to his super annoying habits from earlier which is great, really ended up liking him. Even with the confidants there were none that I really disliked, just some that were better than others.

The best part of P4 was Margaret.

Morgana eats, so I assume Morgana also poops then, right?

This is a question that I've wondered about for fucking forever. Like, Teddie in Persona 4 eats and I would assume he has bodily functions (pooping, peeing, sweating, jizzing, etc), yet when he gets Xrayed it comes out as just blackness, meaning he has no internal organs at all and is just a shadowy mass.

Would Morgana also follows these rules?

Probably. Unless you really need Garu, I guess.

Shut the fuck up you weeb. Holy fuck kill yourself now my man

Horiiiiiii sheeeeeiii-

Post ships.

Morgana is really only useful when you need media spam some fights in the early to mid game then only good for healing out of combat afterwards.

Do you honestly think most people here have not only played P2 all the way through but consider it the best?

I benched him around midgame but he ends up a fantastic support character later on with access to party wide full heals/status cure and pretty reliable crits thanks to miracle punch.

That ship doesn't have good cannons, m8.

Makoto is superior the moment you get her, but I still found Morgana useful until... uhh... 4th or 5th dungeon? Lucky/Miracle punch is useful for enemies with no weaknesses. He was great for the tomb palace.

Dumb question but I just want solid confirmation
Does Evade Magic work on Instant Death spells?

P2's boring as shit to play tbqh.

Gundham was a good guy.

They're up in Australia for what its worth.

5 was interesting for me in that I did like all the main cast quite a bit, but none of them really shot into A+ favourite level for me like Kanji in 4 or Aigis in 3. They're all solid B+s though, but I think after a second playthrough Yusuke and Futuba will solidify as my favourites.

Just finished P5. I've only played P4 and P5. I will rate the bros and waifus I interacted with

Waifus:

Chie>Futaba>Yukiko>Kawakami>Makoto>Naoto>>>>>Ann>>>>>>>>>>Haru>>>>>>>>>>Rise

I didn't interact with Hifumi enough but she was autistically cute. She'd be high up there I think.

Bros:

Kanji=Yosuke (his entire fucking social link line being him crying about Saki-senpai all the time was a bit annoying desu)>>Ryuji>Morgana>Yusuke (didn't interact with Yusuke a ton)>>>>>>>>>>>teddie

Honestly P5 felt really lacking in the whole social link aspect. It actually felt like I had a closer bond with the people in P4G than P5 even though it took me longer to complete P5. IT was really disappointing. Also I was an Ann fag the second I saw her design. Fucking loved those twin tails. Sadly she turned out boring and super slutty.

cool blog

Why do people underrate P1, the story is really good, while p3 story is really lackluster until late into the game and the dungeons and battles are not as tedious especially compared to P2.
Also Piercy a cute

Don't forget to upvote for visibility.

just die

>super slutty

I can understand (but disagree) with you thinking she's boring but this makes me think you didn't do her link or pay attention to her dialogue at all.

>cannon
>no gun skills

>Yosuke that high

Shit taste, shit blog.

>Sadly she turned out boring and super slutty.
Slutty is another word that has lost its real meaning long ago, hasn't it? I mean, we should have known that since 3, but still.

>Chie first
>Rise last
Shit taste desu

Makoto x Joker
Anne x Ryuji
Futaba x Yusuke
Haru x Goro

Daily reminder that this is the optimal pairing in P5

>worst aesthetic
>worst music
>worst enemies
>shittiest "puzzles"
>drags on far too long
>worst boss battle

What the actual fuck were they thinking?

He's a chiefag, that alone shows his taste and opinions are irrelevant

Ryuji > Junpei > Yosuke

>JokerxBed
The one true ship.

>Chie and Yosuke being at the top
Pretty gross desu.

Too old no one ha played it desu

>she literally uses her body to get what she wants
I guess you're a Rise fag too huh?
Honestly there isn't much competition.
>uses her body to get her way
That's a slut user. I mean I get that some people like their girlfriend to be "flirty" with other men but that's not my thing.

What even caused people to like these pairing?

Proof that it's impossible to find a pic of Joker without that smug smile

Why the hell can't stop seeing Goro as Makoto everytime i see this pic posted!?

Correct

It's literally 1 person posting fan art from before the game even come out in Japan

I think P1 and 2 are good, but the thing is it's hard for me to like them more when you can say "It has a really good story, but as a video game it's not very good."

Plus, P1 was a bit light on story. What's there is good, but it leans so far in the other direction on the gameplay to story ratio of other games it goes too far.

Who is that primary school kid Futaba is kissing

The music grew on me. It's the weakest palace for sure though

You know what kinda bothers me about Haru? Shouldn't she be way more suspicious of the PTs after what happened with her dad? I mean she's only seen this happen one time

>Putting the two sluts, Ann and Rise at the bottom of a list makes /pg/ flip out
I'll add that to my notes.

girl boner for joker is too big

He must poop, Joker and Haru talk about making him shit coffee beans. Joker's probably seen him do it, and he takes Morgana to the bathroom with him all the time. Maybe he even uses a toilet like a person.

After replaying it again maybe it's just that I knew what to do know but it really didn't seem that annoying. I knocked it out in about one hour.

I was more annoyed about spending several days on the stupid Morgana runs away thing more than the dungeon itself.

I wouldn't even count Junpei since he doesn't even like MC that much for at least the first third of the game.

>Shouldn't she be way more suspicious of the PTs after what happened with her dad? I mean she's only seen this happen one time
Not him but I figured the reason was because she knows of the other cases and how they were all fine after what the PT did.

Same

>He shouldn't have died! We did everything the same
>Hmmm, I've known you for like 5 days and lots of people are blaming the Phantom Thieves for this exact thing but I think I'll take your word for it :)

What was Sae's treasure?

Junpei's alright but he's not exactly a "bro" to Door like Yosuke and Ryuji were.

I wonder how much people would like Yosuke if Chie didn't exist? Most of his annoying shit involved the both of them.

Nobody knew what the Crow outfit looked like until the game was released.

So no they drew that knowing full well what happens.

>chiefag literally can't comprehend why nobody liked his shitty blogpost

>but I think I'll take your word for it :)

She doesn't actually immediately believe them but she was with them when he was defeated so it's not like she has any room to jump to conclusions.

I'll rate the palaces

Futaba's>Niijima's>Shido's>Madarame's>Kamoshida's>Kaneshiro's>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Okumura's>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Fucking Mementos

the new awakened persona look so boring. i wish i could change it back

Junpei>Ryuji>Yosuke for me, but Kanji is a better bro than all of them

I get that, but to me Junpei getting over his issues and becoming a good bro, as well as having a life outside the MC, is what makes him best bro

>You know what kinda bothers me about Haru? Shouldn't she be way more suspicious of the PTs after what happened with her dad? I mean she's only seen this happen one time
I took it as meaning that:
1. She knew the thieves personally and immediately liked them. Hell, she fell for Joker at first sight.
2. The Thieves had never been known to kill anyone before.
3. The group seemed as genuinely shocked as she was.
4. She's kind of naive. She can be a little too trusting for her own good.

And even then she still had doubts, though she apologizes for it.

Mementos would be less terrible if it weren't for the pointless car and annoying music.

IIRC it was her father's police notebook.

The animate scenes kind of gave an impression of Ann and Ryuji being a thing. Like the cliche of characters that sort of mismatch but eventually get together.

They'll forget about it again in the spin offs