Tfw wanna get a r32 but live in croatia out of all places

>tfw wanna get a r32 but live in croatia out of all places

it's never gonna happen unless i win the lottery

Posting destroyed, abused, and forgotten cars like this should be illegal

the point of this thread is?

me venting my sadness

holy fuck same I saw some American on the internet complaining about his FC RX-7 LIKE WHAT THE FUCK I CAN ONLY DREAM ABOUT THAT HERE IN MIDDLE YUROP

Go to the UK and bring one back, they have plenty imported

>croatia
Steal one

>tfw estonian
>tfw had to import an MRS and it cost as much as a r33
>tfw for FD you have to go to japan
>tfw cheapest decent nsx will probs be 60k by the time I can afford it
at least elises are affordable

Its pretty much okay.

>>tfw for FD you have to go to japan
There's at least one importer for JDM cars in the Netherlands, maybe give that a shot?

>>tfw had to import an MRS and it cost as much as a r33
any exact figures?

GT-Ses are cheap and you can get 4doors automatics for almost nothing

>tfw im a croat too and ill have to go to germany to get a decent miata

you know cars drive right. buy one and drive one back.

I'm after swb 4800 Patrol, unobtainium in Europe, we only got those with shitty 4cyl diesel out of Renault van.

I don't know how about estonia but R32-R34 can cost from 5000$ to 25000$ in Poland, RX-7 FD is about 15000$ and good condition MR2 ZZW30 is 8000$.

Oh and remember our average wage is about 1000$ so saving 400$/mo for RX-7 would take 5 years.

Well, at least we can buy Twingo in average condition for 400$

I allready chose the midengine life. But some guy who I go racing with is going to japan to import an FD. This would be the second FD in the country, to be used as a racecar. The only other one is a dedicated pro drift car.
my mrs cost me 8k. With import and insurance it was around 10k. (200 for insurance as my first car)
My dad had one, sold it, was kinda shit.
We get around same figures except skylines start at 10k. MR2 second gens are cheapest rwd cars you can have that is not a bimmer (price gap of around 3k eur cause bimmers cheap af).
Our avarage wage is a bit higher. And we benefit from finlan and europ car market and no import hassle other than registration taking ages for a rare car. Mine took a month and there's 4 others in the country.

>All these eurofags complaining about jdm prices while us Canadians just took a huge shit because fat fuck amerilards pay premium for garbage abused imported cars.
Skylines used to cost 5k here for fucks sake

>that face when UK and can basically find any type of car for sale

>MRS

On see helehall?

i dont like rhd

but i feel jelly sometimes

imagine all the cool jdms you could import and drive it naturally

0845-come-on-now, you know damn well all the GEETEEARUs for sale here are either:

>non turbo autotragics with halfords tier bodykits
>GTS-T drift missile on its last legs heap of shit
>£40k+ GTR circa 600bhp, a list of mods longer than that civic copypasta and basically a garage queen
>a picture on an import website