What's the best racing game for the PS4?

What's the best racing game for the PS4?

>graphics and arcade driving
Driveclub
>sim
Assetto Corsa
>overall
wait for Project CARS 2 (1st one is bugged)

Wait for Gran Turismo 7, or buy an Xbox One for Forza.

The Bunch

loco roco

Mario Kart 8

Video games are for children.

Gran Turismo 7 isn't likely coming out for another 3 years and that's being generous. You know how autistic the guys at Polyphony are.

Just get Xbox and Forza motorsport 7. 700 fully detailed cars none of that pixelated and blacked out interior garbage Polyphony sells.

no 20-30 copies of skyrines 3000GTs and miatas either so Forza actually has more cars at this point not just more detailed ones.

Why buy an xbox when you can play it on your PC?

Gran Turismo 7 maybe

Sport is a scam and shit.

Forza or Forza Horizon 3 for PC but it's too watered down.

It would be fucking God tier on PC but Microkike wants to shill Windows 10 as much as possible so that means no windows 7 compatibility because that would mean one less reason to get 10. Windwos 7 might be the windows i die with.

Literally this
Everyone who unironically still plays video games past the age of 16 is a degenerate who should kill themselves

I sure hope you don't unironically watch anime and say this.

Cartoons, regardless of origin, are for children too

whats an Adult hobby you no fun having dildo

How about, I don't fucking know, working on/driving cars? It's not like you're on a car board or anything

I never got why PD did that in Gran Turismo 6. Blacking out the interiors and making 20% of the cars "detailed". And those lawnmower engine sounds...

It pissed me off as a person that went from Forza 4 to that shit. Hopefully GT7 won't disappoint.

Why not both you fucking autist?

Why play a simulation of something you could be doing yourself?

Take me with you next time you race on nurburgring in a 10 million dollar car

I do hope you guys know that Kaze confirmed on Twitter that GT Sport is GT 7

Anyway, despite the publisher going bust DRIVECLUB is one of the best on the system. Ever since the Wild Run update The Crew has gotten much better, but the sequel will be here next year so there's no point. NFS has horrible steering delay which makes it nearly unplayable at times. AC is good and PC2 is looking to be better than the first. Same with NFS Payback

Need for speed rivals