Frosty has died

Frosty has died

From the ashes clarivoyance reber emerges

Rip frosty

Other urls found in this thread:

livebetterwith.com/products/elasto-gel-hypothermia-cooling-cap-for-hair-loss/?country_code=US&gclid=CjwKEAjwhYLLBRDIjoCu0te4niASJAC0V4QPPKQJ0AHhp3m5GCICVU2QVgJSytIubVrEmtSFL1xFsxoC703w_wcB
vocaroo.com/i/s0YE91AbSb7R
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tramp bamp

my sides

I don't know whether to feel some relief frosty chose a unique name over picking something basic like Christina. or be embarrassed they chose something so cheesy

Frostina would have been nice.

Frosty, just pay the cholos off.

Hi frosty.

Its just Claire, I just don't use real names on facebook.
Not OP.

>frostina

timestamp faggot

Do those smooth ass legs help your 0 to 60 time or what

Haven't you fucked enough shit up? When will you realize life isn't about how much attention you can get? Get off the computer and do something with your life instead of screwing up everything and everyone's life around you and then hiding behind desperate pleas for sympathy and attention like a coward. Grow up.

so in debt to drug lordds you got to chop your pecker off. sad.

The dude lied about growing out his hair for his exfiance's cancer, dignity isn't something I'd attribute to a half man

I don't ever take credit from mexicans.

>excuse the blurr, need hair removal, but muh natural breast growth

happy now Veeky Forums?

are you going to get facial feminization surgery?

No, I was, she never lost her hair duting chemo because livebetterwith.com/products/elasto-gel-hypothermia-cooling-cap-for-hair-loss/?country_code=US&gclid=CjwKEAjwhYLLBRDIjoCu0te4niASJAC0V4QPPKQJ0AHhp3m5GCICVU2QVgJSytIubVrEmtSFL1xFsxoC703w_wcB

Don't be a douche.

Why does Veeky Forums attract men that have such a need for attention from other people that they decide to be women?

I just don't understand it. This has happened 3 or 4 times and it's always just because they're attention whores.

Is it because it's only "socially acceptable" for women to be attention whores and men who crave attention are seen as pathetic?

Doesn't that still mean that those doing this are pathetic since they are, in fact, male?

lol, took this faggot long enough to join in, both you two should meet up and die of aids

You still don't look like a chick no matter how many waist shapers and blurring and pushing you use on facetune

Guise, Im going to troll all of you by making you think Im gay. Everyone will think I am gay by the time I am done. How can my plan go wrong?

vocaroo.com/i/s0YE91AbSb7R
RIP shitty camera man

How is your ex doing? She helped me out on /an/ and gave me money to take my dog to the vet last winter. My dog would've died without the antibiotics. Really sweet lady, is she still with that french black girl?

No shaper on there, just a big butt and flattering angle.
Yeah, hrt, hair removal, facial foot and hand fem surgeries, probably castration but retain the phallus.

So hows your mother feel about her son becoming another fat tiny dicked tranny on Veeky Forums?

fuck off homophobe.
Good luck. Trans people deal with alot. Normally mental ill people aren't bullied but trans people are an exception for some disgusting reason. Hope you get all your surgeries and are content.

Dude youre so photoshopped it hurts stop until you get better or facial reconstructive surgery. Might I suggest a good burn doctor?

SHOW

BOYPUSSY

haha why give attention to an attention whore

kill you are self degenerate scum
>Normally mental ill people aren't bullied but trans people are an exception for some disgusting reason
they're both mentally ill

This fag made fun of other trans people for ages and now because Hes embraced himself everyone is supposed to forget that he himself said all trans are mentally deficient pedophiles. Well if he was projecting about being trans to hurt others does that make him a mentally deficient pedophiles as well?

She jumps around between multiple people and places but as of last week she was fine.
She is fine with it, but my dick is unfortunately fairly big and cumbersome :/

I do need to lose weight though, muscle mass especially.

so tell me about your current car projects?

nobody loves you

Wow, reading comprehension is hard.
Wait, really? okay. guess it's fair game

nice projection

literally all I did was blurr tool with phone editor due to stubble. freak out more autist.

god. the rhymes got so shitty after a while.

Leave her out of this. He'll never be half the woman she is and she doesn't deserve the Veeky Forums circus knocking on her door again. As for this retard, stop giving "her" attention.

>tfw I still got that 2-parter Adam's Song parody some user made when Frosty got arrested for dealing weed and speeding in a school zone
lel

u kno its tru gaiboi

is this what becoming an outlaw turns you into, Veeky Forums?
or was it jail?
faggot

it isn't tho ???

literally nothing wrong with loving the male form. men have far more beauty than women.

>Claire
that's the same name every MTF transgender person chooses. My MTF friend also chose claire

Its funny you think you know her so well from internet interactions.
Also, I can't help wonder who's money that was, although that was very kind of her. That would have been while I was in prison.

But lets not talk about her, she had her own life. We are seperated.

What multiple people and places? She still lives in the apartment across from you and I bet if I screen shot and show her this she'll have plenty to say. Maybe even get some unphotoshopped pictures for the masses. Tread carefully as I love the woman you're talking about and I used to call myself one of your friends. Multiple people? Other than the man who took your place and Amelia whom I've seen her undying devotion to. Devotion she once gave you when we told her to leave you at the twinhome.

your personally is shit

what did he mean by this?

it means nobody likes you and you think about killing yourself daily

She had a bosnian boyfriend, was intending to go to Bulgaria, has relied on a pair of asian twins although not a sexual relationship, now you say there is a black french lady?

I don't care if you contact her autist, also are you just her angrilly samefagging? I'm not assuming, just genuinely curious

Are you calling her a whore now too?

No, autist, she is just too sick to stay employed. Do you need a xanax or a nap?

all 100% wrong

negros are incapable of thinking.

kek so this fag decided to be a woman and his fiance decides to be a dyke?

holy shit, how does trash like this even find each other?

They are still together unfortunately, Amelia is in the mix too they met last fall in France and have been inseparable since in your ex's isolated cold way.
I know your ex is worried about your old dog you might relieve her fear if youre not a coward. Not shitposting I've never had a dog but you liked my cat.

reported for racism

Show feminine penis pls

She's a beautiful girl, I think the term is lesbian. Also not to be a stickler for this faggot but he's still straight, just in a dress.

truth isnt racism.

you aren't speaking the truth tho ???

fuck off and die racist

She works for a financial firm for her uncle under an apprenticeship now by the way. She has her certifications on her wall, really proud of herself that day was beautiful to see. Whatever job she may have had I think we both know she doesn't put out easily despite the shit show of our friends trying. Not that she has to, girl bats an eye and the entire room answers.

I'll keep this exchange to myself if you leave her out of these threads and let her know how the dog is doing.

Inb4 tran hero

By the way, she's defending you for some god awful reason so maybe even a thank you would be in order

she's either a saint or a fucking retard then

Youre chopping your balls off do you need medication?

>> tfw shit gets too real

>you aren't speaking the truth tho ???

are you asking a question or making a statement?

Tranny come back!

This isn't reddit, no one gets banned for racism here.

We shared this link on a Facebook group chat actually, we're all watching. Post more pics plz?

>i still have all these muscles and a damn near seven incher!

jesus christ it's like chris chan is giving you pointers on coming out

That girl is the devil look at what she did to Tom

>Veeky Forums jerking off over some tripfaggot
This shit isn't even car related fuck this board and all you dumb homos

Nah new fiancé

Is this because you lost the corvette? This will really show the system!

Who would win in a fight old or new?