Craigslist thread

I was looking on the internet and I found this.

Other urls found in this thread:

nh.craigslist.org/cto/6190763364.html
nh.craigslist.org/cto/6171468651.html
worcester.craigslist.org/cto/6200800338.html
nashville.craigslist.org/cto/6209046781.html
nashville.craigslist.org/cto/6207196688.html
hartford.craigslist.org/mcy/6207193381.html
pensacola.craigslist.org/cto/6199813113.html
nh.craigslist.org/cto/6209991730.html
cnj.craigslist.org/cto/6207585615.html
southjersey.craigslist.org/cto/6203957843.html
phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/cto/6206260588.html
chattanooga.craigslist.org/cto/6201632910.html
phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/cto/6182900574.html
chattanooga.craigslist.org/cto/6173949772.html
orlando.craigslist.org/cto/6188185203.html
littlerock.craigslist.org/cto/6194607983.html
stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/6209523900.html
providence.craigslist.org/ptd/6183260194.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Craigslist scam/spam bot, they've been flooding all the local Craigslist sites for the past year with this shit.

bump
Someone loan me 10k
nh.craigslist.org/cto/6190763364.html
nh.craigslist.org/cto/6171468651.html
worcester.craigslist.org/cto/6200800338.html

nashville.craigslist.org/cto/6209046781.html

Is this good? I currently drive a base model 2006 fusion manual transmission. Budget is 6k after everything. Looking for a hybrid and this looks really nice for my budget. Passenger mirror was broken, missing 12v battery tray, missing window sprayer, broken oshit handle, had some door dents and very minor fender rust. Drove good, had a lot of fault codes but that seems to have been due to a low 12v battery, I cleared them all and drove it and the only one to return was from the HVAC system for a blender door although when I tested it it seemed to work fine. Tires had 30% and I didn't notice any other issues driving it.

Reviews on this year are good, and this has all the extras including remote start so I'm very tempted. I want a hybrid for the beltless CVT and Atkinson cycle engine, so full hybrids only.

Negotiated price was 5150 after fees and tax. Do I pull the trigger Monday? I can get 2100 for my car as is from a friend Monday.

nashville.craigslist.org/cto/6207196688.html

This, I'd get the CRZ over the milan.

hartford.craigslist.org/mcy/6207193381.html

>tfw people are casually selling street legal 400 km/h machines for $6k

Two issues with that, need a four door and auto. Otherwise I had looked at the crz. Family can't drive auto, and refuse to learn. I was looking at Prius, but Milan is comfy AF, and cheaper. Plus on ford/mercury/Mazda I have a scan tool that can talk to any computer system and do dealer type service, so if the Milan shits its self, I'd be much better able to fix it. Thanks for the input user!

You seem like you've already convinced yourself on the Milan, personally I'd never buy a used hybrid with over 100k miles. Especially one that isn't a prius, but if you think you can fix it when it breaks, go ahead.

pensacola.craigslist.org/cto/6199813113.html

This shit has been on my craigslist for about a year. Lowest he had listed it was 11.5k. Almost wanted to consider looking at it but cba to install a/c myself and it's Florida, so it needs a/c..

nh.craigslist.org/cto/6209991730.html
Which one of you got married and was cucked into selling your miata, because I have no other explanation.

cnj.craigslist.org/cto/6207585615.html

Or

southjersey.craigslist.org/cto/6203957843.html

Which one seems better, going to be my first car.

its honestly not a bad deal for a clean, complete swapped car. guarantee he's got at least 25k into it
its just nobody wants to drop that much money on someone elses swap

phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/cto/6206260588.html

that things fucking ugly.

S15 front ends on anything but an S15 is gross.

>pokemon ruby vs sapphire
I'd go with the cheaper one but thats the inner jew in me

blue one looks much cleaner

also the blue one is a 1 owner car so he'd be able to give you a better idea of the service history

Who the fuck would pay 3.2k for a miata wth 2 million miles on it?

I was looking for a Prius, but when this popped up on cl, it seemed much less boring than a Prius. Transmission and engine should last 200k, the battery I have no idea but not many complaints out there about them failing. Not scared to fix/replace the battery myself, everything else is what concern's me.

Between the dealerships listing in the by owner section and the scammers, craigslist is practically unusable at this point.

yeah pretty much, plus he doesn't even have everything to finish the a/c, so you'll have to buy that shit and do it yourself.
It was better looking when he had Trump bumper stickers on the front before. Wouldn't be surprised if he browses Veeky Forums.

>VIN: Nah...in person
Whole listing reads like "LOOK stacey, NOBODY will buy it so leave me alone, I did all I could!"

My thoughts exactly. It's like the listing of the guy trying to sell his STI, I can't find the image though.

no amount of political stickers will make that car look good its beyond fucked.

the only good thing about it is its powertrain.

>Lowest he had listed it was 11.5k
He'd be hard pressed to even get that much for it.

Well he didn't sell it so...

chattanooga.craigslist.org/cto/6201632910.html
Looks alright aside from atrocious paint.

phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/cto/6182900574.html
Can someone tell me what I'd be looking at with this RX8? I know it's going to need a rebuild, but people keep telling me to stay away from the 04 and 05. If I can get it for $4k, is that reasonable or should I just steer clear?

Why is it whenever i go to "owner" only, at least 1/2 of the listings are small local dealerships posting ads of the junk they cant post on Autotrader.

Mazda actually unwittingly built a helpful thing that distinguishes the problem models. Look on the bootlid, it should have an RX identifier. If it ends in 8, steer clear! Tons of problems

Interesting, thanks I didn't know that.

chattanooga.craigslist.org/cto/6173949772.html
Looks promising. Seats can be reupholstered, console can be added, needs new wheels and paint. Auto on the floor and not the column, might make it easier to add a tremec or something.

>nitrous
Engine's fucked yo.

orlando.craigslist.org/cto/6188185203.html

littlerock.craigslist.org/cto/6194607983.html

I think the third gen is best looking gen (for the money).
What does Veeky Forums think about this camaro?

Bahahahahaha
Call Jose

JDM as fuck.

>best looking gen
The redneck rocket doesn't look good at all.

>CLEAN
>Has ricer shit all over it

Call jose bro

It is so much better than the 4th gen.

The diy dagumi special. 85 Corolla GTS
stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/6209523900.html

Am I the only one whose blood fucking BOILS when I see this type of shit? This shitty business has like 20 ads for "JDM" engines on CL, and they put this ridiculous line of tags so every time i search for something, I have to look at a wall of all their fucking ads.

providence.craigslist.org/ptd/6183260194.html

First gen>Fifth gen>early second gen>sixth gen>second gen>third gen>fourth gen

>ice cool

Jesus that is fucking death incarnate. I cannot even begin imagine how fast that bike is.

This is population control.