Why were the Soviets able to build better rockets than the United States...

Why were the Soviets able to build better rockets than the United States, even today with all of the SpaceX rockets blowing up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=97zg3B4eRv0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H-1_(rocket_engine)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_spaceflight-related_accidents_and_incidents
nbcnews.com/id/32581790/ns/technology_and_science-space/t/moon-rock-museum-just-petrified-wood/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>better rockets
>literally blew up the head of their rocket program

>the largest ever artificial non-nuclear explosion was the result of Soviets trying to copy the Saturn V

>SpaceX proves Capitalism can't make a rocket

>first man in space

>the first satellite was the result of Soviet science

>the Germans were the first people to put human artifacts in space

>Communism has landed a rocket

I'd like to see the Soviet glorified bottle rockets try this.

T....that's not a person is it?

either a dog or a monkey

Sweet jesus this never stops being impressive

(((((((((((((((

Its the remains of Vladimir Koranov, his capsule failed to deploy its parachute on reentry and smashed into the ground

>Koranov
Komarov sorry

>implying that technology was possible in those days

keep tipping that fedora, retard

>mfw capital-cucks have to compare soviet technology to technology not possible in those days to be even slightly impressive

>implying the space race ever ended

Von Braun was a safety NAZI. Which kept the American space program behind the Soviets.

>Why were the Soviets able to build better rockets than the United States, even today with all of the SpaceX rockets blowing up?
>even today with all the SpaceX rockets blowing up?
You commies were the ones comparing.

>▶
you made a typo there, instead of stolen german science you said soviet science

There's a documentary about this a friend mentioned to me the other day. Can't remember the name. But the gist was that the Soviets got really damn good at failed rocket forensics and fixing past mistakes, and thus were able to essentially brute-force their way into better rockets.

SUPERIOR

TURKIC

ENGINEERING

Nice

>soviet rockets
>american rockets

pfft

youtube.com/watch?v=97zg3B4eRv0

It's the difference in civilizations.

Americans announce that in x months they're gonna launch whatever mission, they give all info and then on the day they have live broadcast. If anything goes wrong everyone sees it.

Russians announce "Yesterday we had a successful laugh and a guy totally went into space you guys". We never hear about their failures.

>>first man in space
Do you have any proofs Gagarin actually went into space?

Do you have any proofs that the moon landing happened?

In fact, do you have any proof of literally anything which you read on Wikipedia or watch on youtube or tv being real?

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

I remember reading that the American use of fewer very large engines rather than banks of smaller ones made Saturn more reliable, can anybody with more interest and depth of knowledge in the topic second this?

wikipedia does second this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H-1_(rocket_engine)

about "'Russian superiority"
The key to a successful space program are reliable rockets. The most important part are rocket engines. The key to reliability is testing, testing, testing, learning from failures and improving your design. Russians started early, Americans needed time to catch up. What Russians use today is still based on the original Sputnik rocket. They had decades to iron out every bug. So now failures are extremely rare.

USA can't into space

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_spaceflight-related_accidents_and_incidents

>about "'Russian superiority"
Soviet superiority. The SU and the RF are night and day, very different.

But you're right about them building reliable stuff. Even the Afghans are saying shit like, the infrastructure build by the soviets still stands, mean while american made infrastructure is already falling apart. Even the soviet toilet paper was built to last, you could've launder that shit.

I AM AUTISTIC!!!!!!

Back to your containment board larping sovietboo neckbeard

>all this projecting

I'm just talking about facts retard.

Soviets took in smarter German scientists after WW2

Watch the documentary Cosmodrome on Netflix. It'll answer your question.

Also watch The Engines that Came In From the Cold

>Do you have any proofs that the moon landing happened?
Yes, they brought stones and shit from the Moon and they installed a big ass mirror which you can see with a telescope.

>the moon landing
>singular

>Yes, they brought stones and shit from the Moon
nbcnews.com/id/32581790/ns/technology_and_science-space/t/moon-rock-museum-just-petrified-wood/

>
>>Yes, they brought stones and shit from the Moon
>nbcnews.com/id/32581790/ns/technology_and_science-space/t/moon-rock-museum-just-petrified-wood/
Ebin use of a misleading URL there, congrats on being a dishonest cunt I suppose.

>German scientists
like Konstantin Tsiolkovsky, Sergei Korolev, Valentin Glushko, Mstislav Keldysh

kek. pocahontas couldnt into space without german help, which obviously means no one couldve