Talk me out of buying this car for 12k cash

Talk me out of buying this car for 12k cash.
>2.0 Tsi
>DSG
>48K miles

Should I get a 2007/2008 model with the 3.2 v6?

Its a convertible VW so I guess it depends on how many dicks you suck on a daily basis.

This

This

This

A lot. But why does that matter? Looking for constructive input.

>2007/2008 model

No.

>2010+ model
>3.6 V6

Buy this instead

>automatic
>unreliable engines
its at the end of its useful life.

I guess if you don't care about cars at all it's okay.

Is there one? Everything I read says they are 2.0 only after 2010

>
>>automatic
>>unreliable engines
>its at the end of its useful life.

Fuck off. I have a 1999 cabrio 2.0 with 240k miles running great, a 2007 2.5 with 171k miles, and a 2012 CC 2.0 with 114k miles. No issues.

Wtf you talking about you boi pucci?

Is there such a thing? I see nothing research it.

I'm just saying it's not in the least bit an enthusiast car or good in any way.

Don't get a cabrio for the love of god

>
>I'm just saying it's not in the least bit an enthusiast car or good in any way.
Beyond just saying that, and it being pricey, what is your reasoning.

>
>Don't get a cabrio for the love of god

Look, I get that no one agrees on a car, bit what are the valueable/technical reasons not. Something legitimate.

The features you listed that, I assume, you like in this particular car are of no desire to people whom desire higher quality driving experience nor driving performance.

Literally trap tier shit.

Its VAG, Its FWD and its convertible, its screaming "Im coming out, I want the world to know, got to let it show."

>Talk me out of buying this car for 12k cash.
The 12k you will pay to fix it when the inevitable electrical gremlins start haunting your "German Engineered" automobile

>The features you listed that, I assume, you like in this particular car are of no desire to people whom desire higher quality driving experience nor driving performance.

I have a 335i, this car (vw)handled similarly despite being an autocrap. Seemed to handle well, just not as fast.

Heavier than most convertibles (heavier than the GTI it was based off) and still has scuttle shake.

Also, why would you want a car that's literally a GTI with the top off? You lose practicality of the hatch for only looks, and its not very good looking. Looks are Subjective but still, few people would say it is the prettiest convertible.

>Balloons and flags everywhere
I fucking hate used car lots
Please post a pic of the wacky waving inflatable tube man so i can throw my computer across the room in a fit of rage
I can almost hear the douche bag salesman claiming he has a car just like this one with 9 gorillion miles on it

>
>Heavier than most convertibles (heavier than the GTI it was based off) and still has scuttle shake.
>
>Also, why would you want a car that's literally a GTI with the top off? You lose practicality of the hatch for only looks, and its not very good looking. Looks are Subjective but still, few people would say it is the prettiest convertible.
I agree with you on the GTI thing, I like it though

>
>>Balloons and flags everywhere
>I fucking hate used car lots
>Please post a pic of the wacky waving inflatable tube man so i can throw my computer across the room in a fit of rage
>I can almost hear the douche bag salesman claiming he has a car just like this one with 9 gorillion miles on it

Is this /b? Bunch of emotional butt hurt self righteousness. Like /fit and /b had a baby