Which car really attracts the most women?

We see a lot of arguments on here about cars and their drivers. Who really gets the most positive attention from women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mfRYj3Wt7Gg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Subaru Outback

Unfortunately, it only gets the attention of women who like other women.

Honestly, Roadkill figured it out. Maximum female attention is achieved if you drive an old classic or a rat rod. Any "cool" car besides that will only get the attention of other dudes.

what kind of beta cuck faggot needs a car to attract a woman

Mine

It literally varies within demographics.
>Women who grew on up a farm in lets say some small farm town is going to like pickup trucks or at least a small suv
>Women who grew up in the city will likely like any car although impractical in the city will allow you and her to go on small day trips to the beach or whatever.
>Its likely that women who are a bit adventurous will likely like crossovers to fit all the stuff for the trip.
>Sedans are a dying breed but I assume the same applies to them if she just likes 4 doors? idk...there really is no purpose to a sedan when it can be had for the same price as a crossover nowadays.

From what I have seen women tend to be the main buyers for crossovers/small suvs. That being said they may see the man driving one as a good match since your sensibilities are like hers. Also they eat that stuff up on day trips and whatnot. Nobody wants to be cramped into a sedan for more than 4 hours at a time. From what I have seen..alot of women like crossovers a lot.

Mercedes G63. Bitches love that shit for some reason.

jeeps
especially wranglers
for some reason women love the idea of owning one or riding in one

When you ask this question, what you are really saying is "I'm a virgin! Help me to get pussy!"

Women don't know shit about cars, and they don't care about cars. They care about your social status, your income, your height and a few other things but NOT YOUR FUCKING CAR.

>NOT YOUR FUCKING CAR.

Wrong, Women know very well that cars belong to a certain social strata. They are not blind either, if you show them a fucking Ferrari, they'll understand that's a very aesthetically pleasing and probably expensive car.

Basically this.
Women are especially savvy to understand a 35 year old man hooning his srt hellcat is probably not as much as a catch as he thinks he is. They are also really clever when it comes to your average normie 20-25 year old driving a eco sedan or a crossover. They know they are usually stable choices. Its not to say they don't appreciate sports cars just not the dumbass pleb driving one who has nothing to his name but a cool car. Like I said in my previous post basically crossovers. They like the convenience and ease of them. My current gf was picked up on our firs date in my crossover which was detailed to perfection the afternoon before. When she started getting more comfortable with me is when I brought out the fun car.

its literally just about exhibiting desirable traits for the future...before you tell me off you are literally doing it by using a fancy car to your advantage
>"ooga ooga look at all my resources"
But in modern day reality you are draining them
so she sees this as
>"ooga ooga ooga, user why you waste all resources on one thing"
>You no think about hard winter to come.

the thing people forget about humanity is that we are still in every sense of the word animals. We are mostly civilized but we are still chained to our roots.

All of this applies to everyday life. As a small business owner...I don't want an employee who has a flashy car as soon as he starts his job. It shows me he cant play it safe...his failure to maintain common sense
>yo boss I cant make it to work today
>rwd probssss too much snow bruh see you in a week.

w.e I'm ranting...the best possible bet you can make especially as a young adult is to get a small economy car or if you live in a region with snow a small suv with awd. It snows people are you safe and prepared and can manage your finances without sperging on some useless car...fast but useless

Laughable. Put a Ferrari badge on a Hyundai Tiburon and most split-asses would be fooled.

This is the only correct answer.

I should add "but not ones that look like that". You don't need all those tacky add-ons. A simple 90's Sahara will do much better, mr macho man.

correct i'm just too lazy to get another pic of a basic wrangler

Fuck off faggot shill.
>likely likely like
Very eloquent.

A motorcycle.

A scooter and lot's of game.

Maybe a motorcycle.

I think a motorcycle would work.

How many young moms have you pulled in that sensible ass Juke m'man?

Range Rovers

>ride height of an crossover
>is expensive (which means good in their eyes)
>looks better then the cars all their girlfriends drive
>can fit their friends in the back
>has a big engine , which means fast...
>looks good when parked in a busy shoppingstreet

source: I work with alot of stacys and they all love range rovers

>all this text

bitches still like a porsche better, then a toyota yaris

>Your car doesn't matter
>youtube.com/watch?v=mfRYj3Wt7Gg

whatever gives them the most status

women only care about one-upping all the other women. they are defined by the man they get

All you need is an economical car and a puppy my man. The world is yours

They don't care about the Ferrari, they care about what it represents and what they can possibly get from it.

Nice Mesa.

>Play it safe
>small business
yeah how's that 30k a year treating you. you're probably the same person that think: oh don't put too much cologne, oh don't dress too fancy, oh dont get too much muscle.

pitiful

What are you saying? Clearly your knowledge of finance is really limited. Millions get built by not fucking up and taking stupid chances with your money. Playing your cards right is a commodity.
Also you likely are a child since you don't know the age old rule of never asking someone what they make...it truthfully is a quality which makes me lose respect for a man...also a filthy neckbeard since you equate muscle and cologne and dress to the same equation...I bet you are some little kid pretending to be a man with his fathers fedora and Fahrenheit cologne (not even the good one mind you but the new formula which sucks.)

>ride height of an crossover
>height of an crossover
>an crossover
>an crossover

spotted the crossover owner

I'm actually a pharmacist, came to this country with nothing and hate it when people play it safe and don't do anything bold

You are an animal in at least one sense of the word. That sense being, dumb. Small minded. Can't see what's not in front of it. Dog no see treat, dog no smell treat, treat doesn't exist.

I buy everything at the bottom of the depreciation curve so I own a summer car and a winter daily for less money than people spend financing or leasing their do it all "practical" cuckmobiles.

Sorry for being well off!

>inb4 girls are attracted to safety
Not any I give a fuck about. Sounds like a dumb young thing to say, but I am a pedophile and have expected to die young and alone after a few unsatisfying legal relationships for a long time. Women who expect me to stay are going to be disappointed.

Work until you die so you can play until you die. Give your two weeks notice, buy a fast boat, and dump your cyanide-addled corpse into the mariana trench.

My GTI doesn't attract women at all...

>inb4 but us normal folk who didn't lose the genetic lottery and get stuck with literally retarded sexual preferences

Your kind has been doing fine by keeping your fun stuff in the garage with your practical stuff too, when you're not poor, that is. Yes, even the married ones.

They even take risks like bikes without pissing off their wives, probably because of "trust". Must come with not marrying a statistics student.

By safe I mean money wise. I'm talking pure b.s investments instead of growing your business. From 18 I started my business as a small operation towing offroad vehicles out of the woods and nearby off road parks. Since then I have expanded to
>regular towing
>lockout help
>tire changes
>I have a guy who handles repos
Also over the past 5 years we also have expanded to boat recovery for stranded boasts and whatnot. I cannot express how much of a good choice this was.
At 18 it literally was just my town but I now serve like 20 counties. Its still a small operation as I only have like 15 employees. all of which make great money for the work and only have 4 day workweeks as I have deemed that to be the best for quality of work as well as customer service. Most importantly the best for the emloyees and the families they support quality of life.

To finish my statement. I was not able to do this by throwing money at stupid things. I bought trustworthy equipment, sometimes older trucks but ones that still are with us today. Our final investment...the boat is a older vessel...but will likely outlast me.

boats*

I'm also looking to expand to boat towing for people who own vessels but have no yet bought a trailer and whatnot. The guy who handles the boat recovery said he could take this down no problem and I would be glad to get him to extra work as well as have the service.

I used to get all sorts of fat college girl poon in this thing.

ew no fatties

VW CAMPER VAN
sex on lunch breaks

No one said otherwise