ITT- New cars you think look good

ITT- New cars you think look good
There aren't many to choose from anymore but give it a shot

At least the Koreans are trying

I know it's polarizing, but I like it. Dat ass.

This looks more like a Grand Cherokee than the current Grand Cherokee does

shame that this pure sports car doesn't come with a manual

I just wish the tail lights weren't so angular like everything on every car has to be now. Other than that it looks sweet.

>koreans copy audi so much they make a smaller cheaper A7
i'm actually ok with this

I unironically like these

kia needs a new logo. i would consider that if it weren't a kia, entirely because of the logo

>those rims
Just weird enough to work

It's perfectly fine though, and isn't massive like on most shit

Gross

Pure sexy but pity about its reliability

This thing is weird.
>thought it looked really nice in photos and promo shots
>going by proportions thought it'd be somewhere between the size of a miata and cayman
>see one in pearl while last week
>its w i d e as fuck
>some bits are comically large like the front and rear lights while other parts are comically small like the rear hatch
Really dont know what to think of it now

not fine to me. screams budget car/soccer mom

No shit, that's what happens when you go from pic related to luxury sports cars. All wounds heal with time, and eventually you'll stop caring about that.

you may be right

still too female for me

Just change the badges or swap them out

It's hardly new now, still one of the best looking modern designs imo.

I used to think the Fusion looked really good when it debuted but now I think it looks really gaudy.

Benchracers can post lap times all they want. I still want one.

I wish i could get one in eurofagia. By far the best vette of them all

lol poorshit slav cuck detected

Unlike the fat Americans we're not banned from importing cars, you stupid cunt. You being too poor to buy one doesn't equal you not being allowed to buy one.

How can you be so retarded. European countries have different laws regarding cars.

Reichland is very permisive but where I live it its FUCKING impossible. I have to get over with one of your shitty vag wagons.

>Nissan will never pull their head out of their Ass and produce this
I didn't ask for this feel

looks like a cheap jeep desu

Volvo V90

BMW still have their styling looking pretty tasty... at least for the 4dr models (M3, M4 GC, M5, M6 GC) and the M2.

VW's Golf R looks damn good too. Mk7 is probably the prettiest to date.

Y'know, as much hate as this thing gets, I really do like its looks. Idk if I can get over the fact that it's still a Civic though

best post

Fiata (Fiat 124 Spider). To me, it looks like a more modern gen 2 miata.

Forgot pic

They look like ass in person. The NB miata at least looked like a low rent jaguar.

They've barely changed in a decade tho

MY MAN.
I don't like anything Volkswagen besides the 2nd gen Rabbit, buses, or old Beetles, but shit, the Atlas looks great and it's not a fucking crossover.

This would probably sell decently.

i once saw this car in the parking lot and i was like "niiiiiiiice" but then i realized that its an opel but still, very sexy in person

I drive the 2013 fender edition
Car is just fucking sexy
No other word describes it.

I don't like SUVs but I fucking love how this looks for some reason.

Just not willing to get rid of my Beetle for one.

That's horrible dude, i don't even know what to say, i just feel bad for you.

>I drive the 2013 bender edition
>Car is just fucking gay
>No other word describes it.

>tits or GTFO

>being this insecure

I'm a man.

This looks just like an explorer

Yeah I think jeeps look good. Always wanted a Wrangler as my first. Instead got handed down a 2001 "nubeetle"

why do I hate this but like this?

cts looks nice but 2015-2018 seem to have 2% cosmetic changes

Looks less spiky than before.

Living in Australia I see these all the time, they're one of the few older car designs that has really stood the test of time

This looks American.

You must be german

Yeah I was cross shopping with the nd and immediatley crossed the 124 off the list once I saw it in person. So boring looking.

tfw no elmiraj

>liking any new jeep

kys

I mean it's completely gay but the rims alone make me want one
Kek

A good looking Lincoln in the 21st century, didn't know it was possible.

Anybody else hate how cadillac redesigned their logo by stretching it sideways? It looks like a 12 year old tried making a powerpoint with no regard for aspect ratios

looks great but I think the rims are just too much, they ruin it

Honestly I know I'm going to catch a shit ton of hate for this but this...under these circumstances...
>if it were lowered and not lifted.
I think it would be a cool stylish hatch if only it was not jacked up the silly amount it is. I don't even know what they were thinking. This thing could have easily replaced the "civic" type small compact car since the civic is now am midsized and the accord is a fullsized. Why didn't they just use that jacked up fit that they have and lowered this and made is a cool hatch?

Here is an example of a lowered one that I found. Mind you it looks a lot taller in the photos but its really not in person...

Jeez guys I still cant get over how the fuck they overlooked this.

Guess bumping as well. Lets see what else you guys like.
Also since I kinda cheated...here is one I like without having to do anything to do.

Of course everybody hates it.

Learn to post images.

Jesus these edits make me laugh so hard, thanks

bump

Lol me too. And I hate most new cars and especially ricemobiles

Killed
In
Action

It looks great in all brushed metal on Cadillac's God tier at concept cars but utterly autisticly retarded at actually taking a risk and executing their designer's creations

I agree about the HRV. If it was literally just lowered it would fill a huge gap in the compact car Honda is missing.

The non-XC looks even better.

That's unfortunate.

you got a hairy puppo? me too

Still looks new tho. Just checked Wikipedia and found that it's a 7 year old design.

I wish it kinda had a V8 in it. Not for the sound or speed but just for that feel and that effortless pulling power.

>he thinks new cars don't look good
You're the worst kind of "car person".

In real life it looks like a battlecruiser.
It's bloody big for Euro standards.

Oooh, a clown shoe.

stretching them out helped a lot

>T R A V E R S E

This, now my dream car

Definitely gonna buy one of these bad boys used.

Enjoy paying out the arse for electronic repair and spares, nuVolvos are like a fractal version of the second gen Range Rover.

most honorabru battru wagon

Probably gonna get one in a year or two.