>grand am

Taught myself manual in it too.

I owe like 2k worth of parking tickets on it though lmao

89 Civic, paid 3k for it. Back in the summer of 1999

83 celica gts
Got it for 1k
Did some work
Sold it for 1300

My first car is also my current car and it's a '99 Integra GS-R. I love it and plan to drive it as long as possible

got a nice deal on it.

91 MR2 Turbo, yes I'm still alive. No the car doesn't magically snap oversteer

Are you me? When did you get it?

Still my only car, shit's hard.

ye boi I'm you. it was handed down to me from my cousin in the military when I was 14 and needed some major TLC, so yeah it was kinda given to me but at the same time I put my blood, sweat, and tears into fixing up my first car so I'm proud of that at least. what's the story on yours? anything done to it?

Not him (you) but that's cool af dude

91 Plymouth laser
Mine was gray
Horrible piece of shit
Chrysler/Mitsubishi co-op, not even once

'07 non-sport 5-speed automatic with intake and fart cans. Looked cool though (at the time)

How long did you tolerate it?

2008 Pontiac G5
Comfortable but pretty bad otherwise.

I'd post pics but it's late. I turned 14, giving 0 shits about cars, and then one day, I was awakened to the automotive world. Shortly thereafter, I discovered the MR2. I took an instant liking to the SW20, and this was only further reinforced by seeing a white SW20 at night (the only one other than mine that I've seen irl). So as soon as I turned 16, I dumped all of my money (along with $2k from my dad) to buy this beautiful, clean, black SW20 Turbo with only 70k miles on it. It's a '91, just like your's.

I will never get rid of it.

1986 Audi 4000S, bought in 2015 and sold in 2016

slow 4banger, 3speed auto

holy shit me too.... I never gave a single shit about cars and I didn't even know what the hell was given to me in the first place until I started doing some research and driving

Is it FWD?

God, that is a depressing picture. Change your car mate. Get a better car. Buy used and good.

Same bodystyle and color and everything.

1997 Dodge Neon.

Bought it for $1,000. A year later the water pump seized up and needed to be replaced.

Sold it for $1,000 later on. The cycle continues.

1976 nova concours

cnj.craigslist.org/cto/6207585615.html

Maybe? Looks good to me and I can afford it

Nissan Sunny Kombi

Looked good but turned out to be completely rotten, everything was very well hidden.

96 Ford Contour

I've had it for a few years now. I think the CV shaft or joint is fucked but I'm too lazy to actually get under the car and look...

1998 Accord F20B6 manual. Bought it in october for 1k

I think i got a year out of it before the timing belt snapped. It was an interference engine so it bent valves. I sold it to the dealer for a few hundred bucks just to get rid of it.

I've owned 3 dsms. They were all great cars.

I still own it

2009 C5 executive

is this the netherlands or germany?

On the process, I intend to have a newer second-hand car by the end of this year.

I feel your pain, this was what I had. It was a pretty reliable car but I hated driving it. Just passed it down to the little brother and got an 85 Corolla to replace it.

2005 Renault Megane
Bought it a few months ago, gonna sell it now. Piece of shit transmission is fucking up and I don't want to deal with it. I'll fall for the dealing jew next time.

I miss it. Best $1000 I ever spent. :(

1991 Volvo 740 GL. No A/C and leather seats. Non turbo, so it was slow as fuck, I think I did 0-60 in like 12 seconds.

Second car but I've had it longer than most of you have been alive...

Still haven't got rid of it

had a lovely caddy fifteen years ago, still miss it

those are expensive now

I'm going backwards and I'm fucking tired.
First car was a hand me down 98 Sable.
Second car was a 96 Blazer. It caught fire overnight when rain leaked into the power window button panel.
Current car is an 89 Firebird. Like a fucking idiot I got exactly what I wanted and I'm afraid to drive it any considerable distance. Dies at red lights. Won't start on hot days. It's not the starter. Shit is falling apart on a regular basis. Gas cap won't seal properly because the metal threads on the car are bent up so gas spills out a bit with a full tank and a right turn.

I wish I had my Blazer back. I think I'm going to finance a newish Tahoe I can't afford.

>tfw your dad is a masterful mechanic but didn't teach you literally anything about cars on purpose so you wouldn't follow his undesirable profession

it was a great first car

> it was cheap (back then)
> rugged, plenty of storage space back
> it had 1.6 diesel so it was cheap as fuck to drive around
> not a single problem ever, always started up and got me from A to B

couldn't hit on the ladies with it but could transport plenty of beer

mein gott

wow you should have kept it or at least kept track of it

FWD shitboxes are just the worst.

Currently saving for my first car, not too far away from it now.

no. the celica's didn't go FWD till 87 i believe.

First car or first real car? I had my vauxhall corsa shitbox for 6 months before deciding to get my current car, pic related

best gift my father ever gave me.

a slow pos, but a slow pos i enjoyed

This boring ass car.

05' Lexus LS430

Uncle got a new car, gave me his old Lexus. Still own it and not planning to buy a new car, it runs pretty good so why bother.

looks thicc

a rusty mazda3 that i still have that I will run to the ground.

it's hard to like cars in a heavily-salted winter area. I'm only here since I'll definitely buy a new car next round just so I can rustproof it from day 0.

It was a gift

thicc af yo

Strangely one of the few pictures I have left of it.

A 1992 Acura Integra RS 1.8L 5 Speed Manual.
I loved that car.

My first. she's gone now. Hopefully he didn't nigger it up too much.

'06 Saab 9-2x 2.5i

First and only car

liar

'04 VW Bora 1.4

It was an ok first car.

2005 Jeep Liberty Renegade

It was great in the Oceano dunes.

'91 Integra LS.
I really fucking wish my life hadn't fallen to shit and I could have kept that car.

ITT guy meets himself on the automotive section of an anime image board

00 intrigue. Just sold it. Unreliable as hell but it was such a nice car

Mein neger. I have the coupe, thing pulls hard for a FWD shitbox.

why hate it? I have this 2001 with 2.0 automatic. Pretty comfy desu.

2008 Toyota Yaris.
I still have it and it's boring as fuck to drive, but it's reliable and cheap to run.

I'm currently saving to get a new car. Not sure yet what I want, probably something sporty.

Fun times. Lasted a whopping 8 months before the radiator and head gasket both blew