Its like they weren't even trying

its like they weren't even trying

People think mx5s are gay just because they are european looking.

They think they're gay because they look feminine. The fucking Abarth 124 looks miles ahead better than the new one.

I know right.
Look how shitty that red thing looks compared to the Miata Master Race.

>master race
>pigfat
Lol

Pig fat? Oh gee, what to say of all the other shitboxes in the road...

t. Lotus and Miata owner

A 95 civic hatch weighs less than a miata.

Wrong.

The lightest 95 Civic Hatch, the VX, weighed 2094 lbs.
The first gen Miata weighs 2070.

I hope it's not an evora because that too is pigfat

Elise S1

nice
why do you have an elise *and* a miata though?

They're fun, each in their own way.

Lol
>2500lbs
>heavier than a Miata while having the same power and the wrong wheels are driven
>fiat owner projecting his insecurities this hard
Fucking kek get a life dude

>Abarth 124
>Implying it's front wheel drive
I know you can't drive but can you not read as well?

>abarth
>turbo miata that costs more than a Miata but makes the same power as the NA 2.0 while being turbo
What a fucking blunder
>let's add a turbo to make this 1.4 have the same power as a 2.0 all motor
>let's add complexity and more points of failure and more shit to wear out and break for no gain over what the NA 2.0 offers
IDIOCY

I wasn't defending the car, I was noting that you thought a car that's literally a Miata with a different engine is front wheel drive.

Wot about the CRX?

I was referring to the 500 abarth obviously

Y tho if the guy you responded to was talking about the Miata and the 124

Because they're both just as gay, somehow gayer than a Miata which is an accomplishment

>no one even talking about the 500
>"the 500 is so gay"
You really do look for any excuse to bitch about that car don't you?

I will hate on any fiat, refer to They literally can't get anything right, not a single thing.

Aside from the Elise and Miata, I also own a FIAT. 5/7 car if I'm honest. To hate on a FIAT you have to either have a Honda, a VW, be a faggot, or any combination of either...

I have a 2000 honda accord, it's an ok car, it's very boring and slow and ugly but it gets decent fuel mileage and it's very reliable.
Good 500 dollar car.
Don't own a VW yet, might be a faggot depending on how you look at it.
Is looking at gfur gay?
But yeah fiats are awful.

Naw, you're actually a nice dude. The Accord is an awesome car for the value.

>The Accord is an awesome car for the value.
It really is and thank you.
By no means is it a fun car, but it has lots of trunk space and 4 doors and gets good fuel mileage.
It's one of the most practical cars is existence, honda was always good at that.

I had a 500 as a rental once while my regular car was getting serviced. I hated it

A lot of cars are small on the outside then you get inside and it's like whoa, this car is actually pretty big and comfy.
The fiat is not one of those.

Nice try. I don't own a Fiat but keep on dreaming kid.

>I don't own a Fiat
Consider yourself lucky lol, I'm happy fur you

I may like the Abarth 124, but I'd never own one. Not unless I become a billionaire and want to become a millionaire.

Memes aside the entire car is Mazda built, including the transmission which for whatever reason is the one from the outgoing Miata. The engine is Fiat's 1.4 Tjet which, gutless though it is, is one of the few reliable things Fiat can make.

Are hardtop miatas gay as well?

I like to think that the Fiat brand is the result one guy's quest to build a reliably engine that went entirely too far, and now that it's been achieved they've just called it good and stuck it in everything regardless of how well it fits the purpose.
Hardly

>mrcrummy
>get a life dude
o boy