Why does the majority of Veeky Forums bash on the ecoboost?

Why does the majority of Veeky Forums bash on the ecoboost?

Because it's better than the Brz

>Eco
>Boost

You only get to pick one, with added unreliability on top!

I haven't heard it. If you like turbocharged cars it's a good option. But if you like Mustangs the GT is the better option.

>ecoboost

Hi newfag

Because it's just an economy car and not the reincarnation of the SVO they hoped for.

They put it in a super car. should've stayed in shitboxes and trucks where it belongs.

>$500k for F150 "ecoboost" V6

Ford is jewing to death.

Shitbox high strung engine, would rather have the V6.

>gm can't compete with a f150
lol

Because it has eco in it and Veeky Forums hates everything that a democrat from California might like
If you want evidence of this try pointing out the acceleration time of the Tesla model S and wait to be called a cuck within one minute of posting

>fell for the jewing marketing meme for for turbocharged, direct-injection.

Good goy

>t. cuck

Why do must Mustang owners on Instagram look like fat NEETS and weaboos?

So if I yank an ecoboost out of a junkyard f150 what do I need to do to make it like a GT engine?

>Americans drive the American car

I know most american cars are not made in USA. who cares...

I swear they all have energy drinks in the cup holder and they wear energy drink tees.

>>Americans drive the American car
Weebs are american by birth-only. they themselves wouldn't like to consider themselves american.

They are always wearing athletic wear but they don't look athletic at all. What gives?

>drive the American car

Spotted the europeon

muh v8 autists are retarded, thats why

Forged internals and bigger turbos

>superior technology is a jewish trick

GM fangirls are literally this stupid

Not calling you a liar but I just find that hard to believe.

The ecoboost mustang would be a perfect car if it was about 7/8 sized. Sucks that they are so huge.

>with added unreliability on top!

You change your turbo only on your engine rebuild son.

>mfw barely any headroom in the current gen mustang

manlet pls go

dont confuse size with headroom

im 6'6" and american cars tend to have the weirdest shit where giant cars have no headroom but jap cars like honda accords and toyota avalons give me like 5 inches of headroom. makes no sense

i think american cars just might come with really tall seats or something which fucks tall people

because they are out of touch with reality.
Cars don't drive themselves. Saying "x car is faster than y car" means only car experience you have is having fastlap.com in your bookmarks.

Really the only people who bash it are the butthurts replying to alphonse threads. There's no reason to not accept it for what it is and move on.

Ecoboost is a piece of shit unreliable engine. They blow up if you so much as sneeze at them.

Because 4cyl ecoboosts sound like shit.

Do you guys not realize that you're replying to a bait thread

>This is the mighty whit master race I hear about

>whit
>trying to race bait on Veeky Forums

Fuck u no (u) for u

It's not a bad engine but fucking ford needs to stop shoe horsing it into shit a v6 shouldn't be in like the mustang and f150