I've worked at jiffy lube for 2.5 years. Ask me anything

I've worked at jiffy lube for 2.5 years. Ask me anything

You guys really steal oil?

I font know what you mean by thet but no. We have kendall oil Pennzoil plat, m1 and ect we get from our supplier

Respecting digits.

Also, why are you still at Jiffylube after 2.5 years? It's supposed to be a stepping stone until you can find a real position with a mechanic. Get on it user, no one is going to want to hire you/take you on as an apprentice if they see you've been rotting at a SpiffyJube for years on end. It shows lack of initiative.

Do you guys not lubricate oil filter gaskets or something? Every time I get a car in with a mileguard or pennzoil filter it's always ridiculously tight.

I mean people on this board say that when someone brings their car in with pre-purchased good oil you guys supposedly steal it and put shit oil in their cars

It paid for college for the last 2 years but I want to branch out to a dealership or better yet land an apprenticeship at a smaller shop. College ain't for me . I was put on this earth to turn wrenches

Fuck you bitch, hope you enjoy your job at taco bell.

>you guys supposedly steal it and put shit oil in their cars

Kek, I've never heard this. I have heard of them stealing shit from the car though, like cupholder change and snow brushes.

I work a cushy white collar office job. It's why I have my own house and car.

Stay mad, busrider.

Kek in the highest

Yes and your drain plug is torqued to spec belive it or not.Most of my Coworkers are in high school and tighten the fuck out of oil filters so they don't come off mid trip. It happens at least once a month. They hire some fucking retards.
No, believe it or not my boss isn't an asshole and we are actually honest with people.

No, that's fucking stupid. Nobody I work with wants to throw their job away for a few bucks or some food. (I might take a fry from your Mcdonallds bag)

What's the oddest item that could be used for penetration that you have found in a customer's vehicle?

Lots of guns. Mostly trash and fidget spinners lodged between children's seats. People have some gross ass cars filled to the brim with McDonalds bags and just general filth. I once stuck my hand in a a car door handle grip full of cherry pits.

That's fucking disgusting, what the fuck man?
That's not a hotdog.

Is there a correlation to circumcized people and trannys?

I'm sorry guys but i'm tired af. I might be on tomorrow to continue this shit but until then do your own fucking preventative maintenance

What's it like being the world's least respected """""""""""""""technician"""""""""""""""?

Is that spec one ugga dugga or two ugga duggas?

Why should I care?

>we are actually honest with people
Says the Jiffylube guy...

How bad do you fuck people over for not knowing jack about car stuff?

Jiffy Lube? Is this a company that makes lube for furries?

no thats jlube

It's pronounced the same way, no?

How does it feel to rip people off?

>office job