/hg/ 本田

Honda General
>pics soon edition

Toyota Sister Thread
Honda Chassis Codes
superstreetonline.com/how-to/chassis-suspension/1312-honda-chassis-code-checklist/

Zee maps
zeemaps.com/map?group=2347137

Bump the thread if you see this at page 10.

Vids:
>High mileage
youtube.com/watch?v=GEnJKWspi3Y

>Thread Music
youtube.com/watch?v=JrHw9BDa3OE
youtube.com/watch?v=rdUQIJvPZUc
youtube.com/watch?v=Pw2iM702qZM
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7obh_agaHc
youtube.com/watch?v=i_0B0ijy9Q0
youtube.com/watch?v=XHKhHta4aIs

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

harborfreight.com/3-ton-low-profile-steel-heavy-duty-floor-jack-with-rapid-pump-61282.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>How does the collage work?
See pic related.

ech..

>my mom fell in love with the chr
when will the women crossover meme end

not really my thing either, fancy tho

>those rear door handles
Fucking normalfags

Remember me?

>le lambo copy bumpers
why are modern hondas so fugly

I wanna get added to the family. 2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring.

Don't ask me, I have no idea why.

there's nothing "sport" about that thing

>blech

youre gonna love what ive got

You've piqued my interest.

I was inside one yesterday.
This is the blindspot.

And this is the passenger's view.

Sorry about the glow, I put plexiglass in front of my phones camera because am factory worker

You thought the Sonic was bad?

Check this.
(took case off)

That is a seriously massive blind spot... how is that legal?

I don't think they have any regulations involving rear visibility aside from requiring all new cars to have rear cameras.

Working on the Corolla. I can't find any damn leaks at all. I know something was leaking before. Just bleeding the system for now and seeing how it does.

Blindspot monitoring available, but only on XLE Premium :^)

>Bottom radiator hose isnt pressurized

I'm thinking thermostat. I've had it running with the AC on blast and I can't get the hose to pressurize at all.

>17% chance of rain
>It starts raining

Well shit. I'm gonna let the Corolla cool down then I'll run to Vatozone and get a new thermostat and maybe a radiator cap too. I couldn't find a single leak at all.

The EM1 is still here broken. It sure looks nice from afar though.

>that laff when that was the only civic with a b16a released in the u.s. market

>Previous owner ruins a rare Si instead of a base model with a disposable D16

Hurts man. I'm still wondering how he managed to break every single gear but fifth. It's got 228k miles and the B16 is so worn out that my D16 would dust it.

>Jack only
Worry.jpg

I'm not going under there and honestly I didn't even need to take the tire off. Though the front tires are way more worn than the rears.

If short ram intakes are generally hot air intakes, and EGR uses warm air to get the engine to operating temps faster, would a short ram intake be good for winter?

Going to buy a used Honda Fit soon. Any years to avoid?

Yeah I think this is the problem. Also had rats in the air box and they were eating my Denso filter.

No desu

Will add fám

I don't get

Is the white a paint protector?

> /hg/ x Veeky Forums
How was accessibility?

Surprised nothing is stolen on it yet

Yee

>not oem

Thanks

>100% loaded
>every HPD accessory
If only it were the superior blue.

Yep it was OEM. Denso is Toyota's OEM. Though I'm grabbing whatever they got at AutoZone.

It wasn't too bad. Gotta remove the air box to teach the thermostat housing which is directly underneath the distributor.

Looks like the dumb Mini coupe thing.

I keep hearing about this car on the radio and soundcloud saying it's seductive or something.

That red doesn't look that good desu

I keep forgeting Denso is OEM

Woooo. After a terrible weekend of trying to fix my crx, it's finally done. What started as changing spark plug well seals quickly turned into a nightmare. Finally got that my valves were maladjusted when I put the rocker arm assy back on. Had to have a shop adjust it as I wasn't sure that was the issue. The thing is, when I got it back from them, the dist took a shit. Just replaced that myself and the car is back in action. Question for ya'll tho, when I took it in, it had the 2 grounds coming from the valve cover (pic related). But now, it only has one ground, and I checked the service manual, and apparently that's normal. Do you all know if that's how it's supposed to be?

Yeah they do a bunch of Honda bits too but I think they do way more Toyota stuff. Gonna run water in the car for now when I put it back together. When I know it's fixed, I'll run Water Wetter. All the people who run their Hondas hard use it with great results.

and how the manual says to ground it, and how it is now

to give a clearer example, this is how it's wired now

Seems right. I have one on the cover and one on the transmission.

I just got my $20 reward from Vatozone. WEW

Agreed. It's nowhere near as pretty as the blue.

crz si when?

Seatbelt finally arrived, so now I need to figure out how to remove the back seats.

Actually having fewer grounds is more ideal because you avoid ground loops. Just make sure you have sufficiently large wire.

blog:

Tried out the new NSX today. Inside feels cheap compared to the first gen. Sounds dreadful too. At least it looks like a spaceship

HPD CR-Z would be an Si if it were available new on dealer lots, but you can't actually buy them new with the parts installed according to the estimate I got. Not sure why.
>helical LSD
>suspension
>wheels
>brakes
>supercharger
>exhaust

To women, maybe

So i can't buy a first gen CR-z and go to Honda for the supercharger? it has to be third party?

>Sounds dreadful too
did it play itself through the speakers?

Is it supposed to? Didn't have my name on but that's me in the picture

wouldnt know, but it would suck if it did that like bmws

>putting rear seats on a USDM CRZ
Over night parts from Japan?

You can, but you can't buy the car itself brand new off the show floor with it equipped. It has to be sold to a customer before it can be equipped.
I found a super helpful website that acts as a proxy service for Yahoo JP. There's a lot of really interesing stuff, such as the entire japanese accessory line for any new Honda.

Corolla should be fixed now. I left a jug of water in the back seat just in case though.

Anyone here have experience with K-Tuned Street Coilovers? I'm sick of my crappy skunk2 suspension and looking to upgrate

Kek I somehow knew that was coming. Corolla-chan better be a good car now. I need to work on my AC next.

>tfw sitting in the Corolla with AC on full cold while the cooling system is bleeding

Here's that broken flexplate from my old Civic. Such a weird way to break a car.

>mfw AC still works even after 27 years
>but i never use it because my gas needle drops harder than my tinder profile

I'm sure by the time I fix it I won't need it anymore. It's been RealFeel 100+ like almost every day so far.

Looking at those jacks that start off very low but have heavy capacity and high lift so i can use on both vans and cars, what kind of jack is that?

harborfreight.com/3-ton-low-profile-steel-heavy-duty-floor-jack-with-rapid-pump-61282.html

neato thanks m8

No problem. If you want a lighter jack they have an aluminum one too but it only has a 1.5 ton capacity. Still pretty good, though. That steel one is pretty heavy.

soo i've seen this clean looking crx sitting in a lot with other cars for a few weeks now
last night i pulled into the lot thinking it was a used car dealership or something, turns out to be a repair shop (saw two more crxs)
would it be in bad taste to ask if it's for sale?
how long do cars usually stay in repair shops?

I remember my buddy telling me they had cars they could actually sell since the owner didnt want em
wouldnt hurt to ask if the crx sitting there was for sale since its been a while

just ask, the worst they can say is no

What think of my new Honda (came with the shitty rims but is otherwise all stock)

Also I'm the owner of the only 95 accord in the collage, or I was, Because that Car is ded now. Got t-boned.
Ford isn't mine ofc.

those rims are pretty nice my dude

If I'm gonna have non-oem wheels they should at least be good ones

>two tone 3G Lewd

I had no idea those were a thing. I like it. Grats on it.

If you dont like em try the white wheel thing adn sell them to a civic boi

welp, just pulled the trigger on these. threw in the k-tuned coil pack cover because drop in the bucket. Should be a big improvement over my crap-tier skunk2's

your stuff cost more than my car ;_;

Thanks. It really needs a respray because it's been touched up but not by a professional, but that's down the line. Needs weather stripping too but other than that nothing is broken. Think I'll get higher profile tires though so it doesn't look like a damn 4x4 with those gaps. You drive a corolla right? I have an 01 5spd corolla too
The prelude is also a 5spd SI. Couldn't find a 4ws but oh well, thats more shit to break anyway.
Dunno if they make RKs in 4 bolt 16", won't go bigger than that. I'll probably just hunt for some stock alloys and trade these for them

Yep I own both of these in I tried finding one of those myself but had no luck. Love my EG, though. It's better suited for my pizza delivery, anyway.

put my time in earning a meme degree in college so I would make enough money to blow it on car shit. still feel a little guilty whenever I spend more than a grand on something though

SI is good enough, although I wish I had wind up windows because my power windows just barely work at this point. You should restore your EG to 100% stock frend, such a beautiful little car but they're always riced

The body is pretty trashed so I keep it running good as a daily. Just have basic mods for personal driving pleasure. Not really gonna do anything else to it besides maintenance.

Fair enough if it's just an a-b
Whats the corolla for then? Mines a winter car because they use a lot of salt where I live

It's in my name but it's my mom's daily. My EG does way more miles though.

I'm the hrv owner in the collage. Why were you looking at this car? Are you in the marker for something in its class?

market*

Having to give this civicbro some space has really improved my parking, I used to be scared to use the carport

Nice hopefully it's not like the civic

That's common for autos in general

Just ask owners usually take it asa compliment

Very nice. What plans do you have for it?

Will RIP fâm you should put your new car in the collage

It better not be like my car. I've had enough head gasket changes. It doesn't seem to be the case though. That thermostat looked to be the original one. I put a Failsafe one in so that won't happen again. It'll lock open if it fails.

Not him but what degree and job do you have?

What parking is that for?

Just the parking for our apartment, they wont let my mom park her Sonata NF there because her valve cover leaks, its bullshit because she pays for that spot.

econ degree. I work in finance and asset management for a large transportation company

no, my mom was and since i had the chance i took the pics to showcase the modern design

Esh. Its not good. Advise her about the hrv and see if she likes it. I can help you with any stupid questions about it.

she just called me in to show me how gorgeous it was (her opinion)
i am thoroughly unimpressed