Veeky Forums Coin

Other thread is about to die.

Alright Veeky Forums. It seems we're a pretty impressive bunch. /pol/ gets Trump elected, /b/ gets people to kill themselves. Why doesn't /biz create a new altcoin, shill the hell out of it, and we all walk away with a few extra grand out of it?

I want to put together a team to do it.
I know we're not usually an organized bunch but I'm gonna make the attempt. I have a good amount of project management experience and have worked remotely on a few mobile app developments so lets try and get this shit together,

Reply to this post so I don't have to give you assholes my email yet.

orangecounty.craigslist.org/crg/5970501706.html

Use this template:

Skillset and relative xp:

Geographic location:

schedule:

unique idea for name or aspect of project:

I need a team of 10. At least 3 C++ developers, at least 3 consultants who are familiar with aspects of trading and mining coins, 2 people willing to create marketing material, and 2 people willing to shill on social media and forums.

Let me know if you're qualified and we'll set up a Trello or basecamp project.

Hope to hear from you guys soon

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/borrow/
orangecounty.craigslist.org/crg/5970501706.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Will it be an copy&paste coin or will there be new unique features?

You're limiting your coin to a bunch of poor people who give enough fucks to relate to a Jumbalumban comb-singing forum. Definitely not a winning strategy. No one will buy this shit.

/pol/ didn't get anyone elected. it's just pigeon superstition. /b/ didn't get anyone to kill themselves who weren't gonna do it anyway.

better to have redditcoin as you'd actually get people to buy it

why would you need redditcoin when you have redditloan?

reddit.com/r/borrow/

>reddit.com/r/borrow/
Kek wtf is this shit

cucks unironically lend money to strangers on the internet

Bluepilled for ever and ever amen.

Disgusting behavior.

They don't want your product anymore pump and dumper.

sent you an email.

>Reply to this post so I don't have to give you assholes my email yet.
>orangecounty.craigslist.org/crg/5970501706.html
u could literally just set up a discord or some shit in two seconds. craiglist? my nigga are you like 30? dropped

Easy peasy

But now or forever cry

I wish I could contribute in some way, but I'm just a translator. I can only shill the coin once it's out. Veeky Forums coin would be the first and only shitcoin I would be willing to invest in, knowing how much potential this Zambian zebra combing forum harbours. Is OP the guy who claimed to have a white paper already in the last thread?

Im not gonna sit on fucking Discord all Sunday, I'm going to go to work, spend time with my family and work on other projects. You want to do it or not I don't give a shit. I do want to, and I want people with lives, or else they have no motivation.

Ideally new features and something to make it stand out. Let me know what you're thinking if you have some good ideas.

You mine it by shitposting. Although there should be a limit of shitposts per day to prevent an Australian monopoly in the currency's market.

Preferably everytime you get trips you get one coin. Quads = 5, Quints =25, and so on

Plugin to Veeky Forums on Chrome to track your digits/gets

A few questions.

Who designs the structure?

I am guessing this will be modular with the multiple developers, who doles out the modules and keeps track of them?

Actually that's pretty much it.

I suggest we call it Bizcoin.

>/pol/ gets Trump elected
Delusional people usually fail in business.

No, you want the Veeky Forums branding. Bizcoin is a great name, but Veeky Forums is recognizable. Maybe some combination, but Veeky Forums has to be there somehow.

>I do want to, and I want people with lives, or else they have no motivation.
ahahah then you're definitely in the wrong place

If anyone is wondering why this thread exists, it's one of a few thousand attempts to draw energy away from Trumpcoin by monied interests.

The mistake they made is they're simultaneously trying to kill the coin, so the price is literally rock bottom right now.

If you think there's any chance Trump will make America great again, you're doing yourself a disservice if you don't get in on trumps now while they're low.

Thank me later.

u mad?

its better if the name Veeky Forums isn't there, honestly. the average cuck who loses money on shitcoins is the same who think Veeky Forums is only pedos hackers and fake news writers

instead of 4coin, what about a coin for all the chans? We could diffuse the blame, and people wouldn't give a fuck as long as "Veeky Forums" isn't the primary focus.

Or, better idea, we create a coin for the purpose of defending net neutrality. Same thing as Trumpcoin, a certain percentage of coins get set aside to be donated to defend net neutrality. Reddit would for sure join in, and we could use their good reputation to our advantage.

I have high school level C++ experience, is that good enough?
Im also willing to shill and mine

I have a better idea than everything in this thread. Yes it's Veeky Forums related. Yes it's cryptocurrency related. I'm going to London blockchain week to pitch this to sasha ivanov and get him to help me wih the ICO in exchange for "services". Good luck with your shit ideas. Here's a clue it will either be built on ethereum or waves. Most likely ethereum

let me know when i can buy this, we can pump and dump this np

yeah that's fine. Send me an email

not really, kinda want a side project for fun and maybe we can make money doing it

I'm already 90% done making TrollCoin. If someone else wants to make the art I'll let you guys know when it's done and give you all free coins

Okay apparently trollcoin is taken already, but I was never really fully satisfied with that name anyways. In either case, I already have managed to clone an existing cryptocurrency and rename it. The only part I still have left is to modify it such that it does not connect to the same network as the coin I cloned. Once that is done, it will be ready to mine.

>I have a good amount of project management experience
Wow ok boss
You have the wrong mindset if you think this is the way to start a Veeky Forums joint operation
It has to begin as a coral endeavor with no single user to "coordinate" or "manage" the efforts

I just want to be realistic here and say that anything we make is almost certainly just going to be a pump and dump scheme that brings nothing new to the table and will likely not make it much further than Veeky Forums.

How good are your naming conventions?

What a fucking useless question.

>Hey OP, my naming conventions are da best!!!

Willing to shill for ya, cunt.

This has already been in the works.

4chanGold

We are already in discussion with Veeky Forums about implementing 4chanGold into a reward system for the site.

Everything is put in place, but the more advertising capital the better.

If you want to get your 4chanGold before the public release, leave your email and the address you sent your BTC from.

You will receive information regarding your wallet after BTC confirmation.

1 BTC donated = 1,000,000 4chanGold Coins.

4coin is better.

/g/ starts a software company or Veeky Forums starts a fintech start up would be better op you faggot

Sent

What about the ones with programs which always steal our gets?
Agreed. Veeky Forums is tiny.
You should mine it by... aw crap I'm still running on a toaster.

What a moronic response.

You're not a programmer are you? When working with others you want to be able to understand their code.

Allow me to mine a good chunk of it so I can assure my own future, and I will make you a billionaire.

BECAUSE ALL THIS BOARD IS IS FUCKING PUMP AND DUMP SHITCOINS AND STOCK GAMBLERS

2 BTC sent and received the newsletter, thanks

hello, here i am

What was ethereum newfag

samefag