/wotg/ - World of Tanks General

Stale bread: FAQ:
>Where do I look up tanks?
tanks.gg/wot/
>How do I find people to platoon with?
???????????
>What is the most aesthetic tank in the game?
Lorraine 40t

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/ggr122.webm
a.safe.moe/5xHyY.MP4
files.catbox.moe/l4ow2m.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anyone attending AW funeral?

>New WoT currency soon
pls no

early bump

files.catbox.moe/ggr122.webm

where is it being held?

I'm sure we can all agree that the Centurion Action X is the most aesthetic tank in the PC version of the game. except for the contrarian burger larping as a frog.

>finally research T57
>mfw wrecking shit with a ~20 second reload
>mfw the armor somehow manages to bounce stuff fairly often

I don't care if the T57 isn't meta; I'm having fun.

The Centurion Action X is garbage.

Get the tripfag again, you need to be filtered

>isn't meta

The T57 is one of the most broken tanks in the game wtf are you talking about.

Last I checked the meta is super heavies and arty with the occasional Bat or 50B.

>except for the contrarian burger larping as a frog
as I am the arbiter of tank aesthetics, I'm fairly certain that this condition will deter anyone from giving your opinion anything but the slimmest measure of esteem

Your opinions are garbage and so is your tankfu.
Oh darn. I forgot to put on my trip :^)
How can you be the arbiter when you're got a stake in the argument? You're simply too biased to judge fairly.

>enemy team has 7 heavies
>my team has 1
This is why I throw absolutely every single game I'm not top tier.

If there's a lake or river even better, I can drown myself to deny the enemy team medals and damage.

>Your opinions are garbage and so is your tankfu.

Funny stuff coming from a PC pleb. Chieftain is best tankfu

>Centurion Action X is the most aesthetic tank in the PC version of the game
>PC version
The day that the Chieftain is added is the day that I stop shilling the Centurion Action X.

>implying meds arent the true team leaders

>implying meds are relevant at all thanks to all maps being corridor maps.

The Cromwell is overrated

You throw simply being queuing.

never?

what? source?

Can't post link because Veeky Forums thing it's spam. Just google for WoT 9.19.
>New Game Mode: Ranked Battles
>New Unique Game Currency (First prototypes date back to 2015, not many details about it.)
>Updated Interface
>New equipments that can be bought with new Game Currency
I don't know how credible they are though.

i cant stop getting unicum games in it even when i do badly. i dont understand how its threshold is so low.

The more popular the tank is the lower required damage gets, basically shitters drive the stats down.

the questin is: can you earn the new ingame currency OR do you have to pay

Bump

I didn't want any Defenders anyway, MM.

Nigger at least disable the show level if zour shittz icons have the level on them, fukken americans

>Spent the entirety of the match barring the last few minutes on my side
>Because sub human people just ignored pushing me back over even though I was in a safe spot

>americans waking up
>thread goes to shit

>WZ-131 gets a better gun than any of the tier 8 lights except the WZ-132 that can equip the same gun
>almost all of the tier 8 lights get shit on by the Defender, but the WZ-131 can press 2 and pen the Defender's LFP easily
WG can't into balance at all. Either the WZ-131 is too good or the tier 8 lights with garbage ass 210 penetration premium rounds are underpowered shitcans. I suspect it's the latter.

Or the Defender is an OP tank that breaks the game? You know giving it more armour than the design actually had for no reason AND a 440 Alpha damage 122 at T8.

Hence why it's so important for a tank to be able to penetrate it. If your tier 8 tank can't penetrate the weakpoint on a Defender, then it's flat out not viable, even if it is supposed to be a "scout".

There are more tanks than just the 131 that can't pen the Defender reliably at T8 dude.

I helped a mahou player on his side in a t49. Not even a thanks. Never again

I usually go out of my way to save retard teammates that flip themselves. They usually still end up dead, like the potatoes they are.

LTs that are OP in 9.18 (better than equal tier mediums): Type 64, T71, WZ-131, Type 62, M4190 -- Mostly premiums, along with tier 7 lights because tier 7 mediums suck. These tanks are incredibly easy to get 60+% winrate with in 9.18.

LTs that are balanced in 9.18 (competitive with equal tier mediums): Leopard, LTG, AMX 1357, WZ-132, HWK 12, T-54 ltwt, AMX 1390, T49, WZ-132A -- Can it pen the best equal tier heavy with premium rounds? If not, then it doesn't belong here. Lights that can only deal damage to sides of tanks aren't strong enough to carry games.

LTs that are underpowered in 9.18 (significantly worse than equal tier mediums): AMX ELC, Chaffee, M7, T-50, VK 2801, T21, T37, AMX 12t, 59-16, MT-25, SP I C, AMX 1375, BC 12t, LTTB, M41 Bulldog, RU 251, AMX 13105, T-100, Rhm Pzw, WZ-132-1, Sheridan -- A bunch of garbage tanks that either have terrible viewrange so they can't see their enemy or terrible guns so they can't pen shit without flanking. Notice any patterns here?

The WoT engine really isn't suited for low gravity environments.

a.safe.moe/5xHyY.MP4

lights have been shit and always will be shit

whats the pattern?

tier 10 lights suck dick?

you are, and always will be, incredibly shit

permagreen suiciscout spotted

Not that guy, but how can anyone be permagreen if they play light tanks? Just having 25% of your games played in light tanks is enough to make anyone dark blue.

crop your video you retard, I'm not watching one minute just for 5 seconds.

No

You are so busy that you can't spend one minute?

just like you

good to see my Leopard is at least balanced tier
I heared they removed some engine power and view range in exchange of much better MM
I think I can live with this, keeping in mind that most tanks have shit crew in T5

so the problem with T9+ LTs is, that they cant do their job much better than T8- LTs, but take up the slow you could have a BatCh.25t or Maus for

sure, you can search for a vid where people still have good rounds with them and contribute, but so you can in Tiger II and this replays are cherrypicked

Leopard has the best gun on a tier 5 light tank now. Just use the single shot gun instead of the Luchs' autoloader and you're basically a T-34 in light tank form.

>they can't do their job much better than T8 LTs
What is their "job"? Sitting in a bush with binos and camo net while their team does all the work? If that's how you play LTs, then you might do better in a tier 8 light, but for anyone who actually wants to use the gun on a LT tier 9 is the sweet spot. Other than the WZ-132 and the GF, all the tier 8 lights' guns actually suck so much cock that it's fucking unreal.

>eu 9.18 when
tomorrow

hell yeah finally ill get some free credits after dumping my lights and get to seal club in Type 64

are you retarded or something

>40+ sec of totally useless shit
>for a 5 sec """pay off"""
your average console peasant, gents

>seal club in Type 64
Type 64 is now what hellcat was meant to be from the start, bullshit fast redline nigger with machinegun 76mm instead of that unhistorical 90mm gun and gimped mobility bushwanker

Here you go you nutters.

nobody cares

>mawho becoming the top clan

Why is the NA server so dead and/or shit?

Anime unicums have always been at the top

D U C E

ecks dee lmaoo haha

Yea. the lunar mode was kinda dumb. It was an excellent xp farm though.

I can only afford one of these. Which one should I go for?
Stats say Tiger II, but i guess IS-3 has better survivability with that low profile turret. And there is T32 too.

the tiger is long obsolete. literally everyone can pen the commander's hatch which is always sticking out because you're so tall. you have to show your lfp a lot too because of the mediocre depression. it doesn't have mobility, alpha, or magical russian))) gun handling as on the is3.

There is a reason why the IS-3 was the go to tier 8 heavy for CW prior to the balance252.

ever been so autistic you played one thousand battles in two weeks ?

Thanks for the input. I'm going with IS-3.

I havent even played 6 thousand battles in 6 years

>1000 battles for 14 days
>that's ~71 battles per day
>lets say on average one battles lasts 7 minutes
>71*7=497mins~8h of playing tanks a day
unemployment is a hell of a drug, then again he most likely receives autism bucks so no need to work

any way to know when the next german premium tanks are on sale? I need the löwe and panther as crew trainers

Black Prince can be quite fun at times. Shame about that 20km/h top speed.

Stop falling for the crew trainer meme.

REAL

PETROL HUFFING HOURS

>driving Black Prince, on 4 kills
>me, one Spershing and another guy cap
>we are all one shots
>enemy KV-4 manages to reach our cap in time
>he obliterates us all
>our only hope is the 112 who was afk the whole match
>KV-4 starts to cap
>112 finally makes a move
>pokes corner with the sidescrapping KV-4
>by driving in front of him, stopping and just shooting like a retard
>he gets deleted too
>our tier 6 soviet arty tries to shotgun the almost full health KV-4 in some sort of last-ditch attempt
>lost the match unsurprisingly
>check the stats of the 112 driver
>around 600 matches
>his highest unlocked tank is the SU-100
There should be some sort of barrier to prevent new players from buying high tier tanks. This was excruciating.

EURO

PATCH TOMORROW CYKA BLYATS
[wipes dick with ELC tears]
JHONSONS I JHONSONS BABY NO MORE TEARS BE IN HIGH DEMAND

112 sounds like a bot reacting to a nearby enemy.

What's the best tier X American tank?
Is the Patton any good?

e5

only 0.0001% hyperunicums can handle the patton

There is literally not one bad tier 10 american tank.

How about tier 9?
Is there any bad American tank?

t95

the t54e1 is enjoyable but powercrept. the t49 is also fun but it can be pretty frustrating when the tensioner gives you a long run of bad rolls.

Objectively bad? The T30
It's too much literal hit and miss
Other than that, you'll have a bunch of retards saying the T-20 or something of the sort.
The American tree is amazing, none of the tanks have any character though, save for the medium line

The Patton is garbage. You can have good games in it but most of the time you will just get your cupola blasted bits.
It's slower than most mediums and has slightly better armor than every medium except totally balanced soviet mediums but is way slower than every other medium. The Patton sucks but unicums will just tell you to gg.

files.catbox.moe/l4ow2m.webm

It takes a special kind of individual to play the T95. I would not be able to do that.

Get some new webms. Posting the same stuff over and over again is for communists.

problem i noticed with the new arty
>get tracked
>they snap over to where you are and are aimed in two seconds flat
>use repair kit
>get track splashed again
>can't repair before the next shot
>sit there and get cucked

all low tier arties are now the lefh

I didn't know anybody watched them

pretty much.

>T30
>bad
How yellow can you be? The T30 is one of the best tier 9 heavies in the game. Are you trying to redline snipe with it or something?

How is this game nowadays? Haven't played in ~2 years. I heard they introduced even more powercreep premium tier 8 tanks now?

Is the game even fun anymore or is just one big wallet raping jewfest now? Be honest.

BOW TO MY GLORY

These are the worst icons I have ever seen

When does arty get the stun mechanic tier wise?

>When does arty get the stun mechanic tier wise?
5 or 6 for french since tier 5 uses the same gun as tier 4

Got my first Pool's medal in the VK 45A. Why is it that I do so well in shit tanks but rarely pull stuff like this so called OP tanks?