>Collection of Nexus Weapon Links:
pastebin.com/Gv5vnQi0

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pjVrcr3VXjk
youtube.com/watch?v=khchqRIPN4U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for California and ncr

1st for suicide

fuck
time to kill myself I guess

Is Mama Murphy a psyker?

>Hey we want ur land
>no
>too bad

NCR a worst.

Son that sounds like good ole murica.

Is far harbor and nuka world good?

far harbors like point lookout and nuka worlds okay. i'd give it a 6.7/10 if you side with the raiders its alright.

>Level 15
>Immersive mods. 1 headshot is death, etc
>Mass Pike Interchange
>9 gunners, 1 heavy, 2 explosive machine gun turrets, 1 sentry not. Equipped with gauss rifles and rockets
>gear: Desert ranger coat, silenced 10mm, 2 stealth boys, 1 frag mine

Am I fucked?

no

>Hey we want your land
>no
>too bad
>oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck
>only a hero can save us
>*gets saved by thirsty basement-dwelling weirdo, retarded primitive with savant level knowledge of laser weapons and computers, or brain damaged postman who was raped by junkies and left for dead*
>we did this

Did trainwiz finish his train power armor?

Yes.

They at least acknowledged VD by giving him a... Really dumb statue in the middle of town.

Even if you can take out the Gunners, the Sentry Bot means you're gonna have a bad time. If you had robotics, you could hack the Sentry and let it win for you. You can try and shoot the fusion core out, I guess.

>try and jetpack my way into gunner overpass
>see assaultron has charged its laser
>manage to hit the sentry with missile launcher
>head laser fires across to where I was a second ago
>kek they can't aim up with it
>as I think this the laser flies up and explodes through my power armor, instantly killing me

kind of similar
>enter super mutant camp
>brotherhood of steel vertibird is lighting them up
>walk inside a building and blast a few muties
>vertibird picks that moment to go down exactly on top of my position, instantly killing me through the buildings walls

.45-70 has more than enough muzzle velocity to achieve penetration at that range on a T-51 helmet. "Bulletproof" doesn't mean "immune to all caliber of bullets at all ranges".

BOSFags are dumb as hell.
Divide Riot gear of all types utilizes khaki army uniforms under the armor, and jeans don't matter if what you're wearing over it is combat armor graded powerful enough to offer greater protection than T-45 anyway.

Obviously.

>Riot gear is higher grade than power armor

nice kneepads and coat faggot. does he ride into battle on a skateboard?

the faggot in pic had no leg protection, take a wild guess as to how he was taken out. granted, he wasn't wearing 'high grade riot armor stronger than sci-fi power armor' with jeans, he only had a 100lb iron apron and helmet made from a plow, but I guess if he had denim pants on underneath, he'd still be at large today.

Last we saw he was doing paintjobs on it.

You sound rather asshurt.
I'm sorry your terrible faction are a bunch of corrupt, power hungry and petty, vengeful idiots, with an ego the side of their home state.

It tries to emulate something that was only achievable through a century and a half of nuclear power and untold levels of production.

Not only are they filled with terrible and egotistical people, they try to institute (heh) a new form of currency that doesn't have the same value or durability of a bottle cap. Paper money is only good for campfires.

Hell, Shady Sands itself looks more like a dictatorship then it does a democracy, what with, what with electric barriers and guns everywhere.
Not only that, their system is flawed. I mean, getting elected over and over? What if one bad guy manages to place all the people he wants in powerful positions?
Hell, Hanlon actively cripples communications because its hopeless.
Kids fresh out of boot camp get handed a rifle and go defend some no name town, and they don't even get armor half the time.

They're so incompetent, if Motor Runner is left alive, they completely overrun McCarran, despite their training and numbers. So much for all of their "specialized" and "we da bes" squads.

Instead of learning how to wear power armor themselves, they strip off the servos which make them what they are, and basically just wear durable tin cans.

Fucking Oliver is stupid as hell too. He just wants to show how big his dick is to Caeser because he wants to measure up to Hanlon's tactical genius.

The NCR is fucking stupid and doomed if they ever venture out of California.

You seem to have misread what I said. But I'll let it slide because it's to be expected from a BoSfag.
>combat armor graded powerful enough to offer greater protection than T-45
What that simply means that the armor itself is of as good a quality in terms of protective capacity to the wearer as power armor. It's a question of material. There's no debating that, it's like that in both lore and in game stats... so you have two different types of armor here, both that offer the same protection but obviously geared towards different utility, because one slows you down, makes you a larger target, limits your fine motor movements and ability to sneak, and the other doesn't do any of that but also doesn't offer the same coverage.

Stop getting so worked up or it's going to fuck with your blood pressure, man.

>Discussing technology, armor, and weapons
>brings politics into it
Incidentally I prefer Caesar.

Stay mad though.

Tell him to fucking finish it already. It's been half a year.

Daily reminder that only cucks like Fallout 3, NV, and 4 more than FO1 and FO2. Even Tactics is better than the hot smelly garbage in this thread.

Well duh, a .50 BMG at point blank is going to shred anything.

We could argue about this for hours, but I'm honestly more ashamed those two brotherhood troopers were even brought down, even with a plasma rifle.

There's no excuse. (But the guy who made the pic is just edgy. I bet Moore commissioned it.)

No Mutants Allowed Shitters Not Allowed.

Go and stay go.

Was there always an explosive hatch near vault 111?

>a .50 BMG at point blank is going to shred anything

first you say it's graded higher than power armor, now you're saying "it's just as good, but only on the bits it covers."

you're backtracking, so don't accuse me of getting flustered. you're the one who felt the need to defend the edgy cowboy suit after I correctly pointed out it comes with jeans.

it's a random encounter

youtube.com/watch?v=pjVrcr3VXjk

Yeah, I was actually remembering the stats on the armor wrong. I was also looking at the supporting lore and it only ever stated that they'd developed a combat armor that was "as protective as power armor", and not necessarily better. "Better" probably becomes a question of what you're willing to trade off. It comes down to archers and knights in medieval warfare. The ones closer to the combat have armor that covers more, those generally at a greater ranger need less to function at their best. You have to remember that I'm not arguing "it's a good idea for a ranger to try and fight a paladin in close combat", but their grade of combat armor is without peer and their typical weapons perfectly capable of penetrating T-51, if the protective capacity T-51 is stated to have against 2500 Joules of kinetic impact is accurate. 45.70 exceeds that and then some.

So, there was never any backtracking being done, I stand by all my points.

Either way I think you need to calm down my man.

>now you're saying "it's just as good, but only on the bits it covers."
Uh, looking over what was typed there where does anything he originally said disagree with that

Armor is only effective in areas in covers you stupid piece of shit, that goes without fucking saying

A rangers body armor is equivalent to pre-war riot armor. Does that sound like its comparable to a bipedal tank suit with various onboard sensors, arrays, massively increased strength and endurance that can shrug off small arms fire?

>unless modded you gotta eat 15 fucking retards a day to stop feeling god damn hungry
>not even a single "haha, you so quirky" from any companion over that

As long as the armored part is being hit directly?

Sure.

T-51 is considerably better than T-45 though, so keep that in mind.

Besides, consider what kind of riots they were having in the US and annexed Canada especially.

Police/Civilian riot armor even these days can sometimes be better than what they give the military you know. There's a lot to consider. Police actions generally require a lot less patrolling so they can afford to be heavier and more protective.

I like Tactics, but let's not go full retard here.

Cait worst girl.

Instigating or Two-Shot Gauss Rifle?

>defend the edgy cowboy suit after I correctly pointed out it comes with jeans.
But you got that wrong too because the Elite Riot Gear comes with khakis

Neither. Two-shot furious minigun.

I don't understand, what are you talking about?

cannabilism for healing

instigating if you're sneaky. otherwise, two-shot.

Just sneak up on the sentry bot and shoot its core.

Huh, I saw that too.
Is it a glitch?

Only question is: is power armor equivalent to or better than 1" of steel?

for the record 1" steel plate will definitely stop .50 BMG, I have no idea if 1/2 inch or 3/4 inch will yield similar results, though I have heard a story about a friend of a friends cousin that set up 5/8 inch rifling steel behind his range.

raider PA just bolts scrap metal on the frame, so maybe it could stop the round in places it welded/bolted heavy plates.

t-45 uses riveted steel plates, don't know how thick. t-51's composite plastic can resist 2500 joules of kinetic impact, which covers pretty much all small arms, but is unlikely to stop 10-15k joules of muzzle velocity. the effect the laminate has when breached is another uncertainty; 2' of water will stop that round, as will 18" of sand, due to the way the material behaves. It might 'stop' a glancing hit by deflecting the round, but actually seems worse than lower tier models at stopping this particular round.

tl/dr: Colter and his ridiculous Dodgem Car suit is better equipped to fight the NCR than the BOS.

everyone's just sick of this "hurr durr NCR dumb shoot booleets at power armor they can't even penetrate" meme

it doesn't fucking work that way and they wouldn't have lost Helios One if it had been the case

>khaki's are more bulletproof than denim
you sure got me all right
SWAT gear maybe, due to departments 'having' to spend their budget or face cutbacks, but riot gear? higher grade than sports equipment, so they'll give DC security a run for their money.
He said riot armor was higher grade than PA. You're either being deliberately obtuse, or you did not read a fucking thing.

Eh depends on your ammo and stimpaks, I wouldn't attempt it.

>higher grade than sports equipment, so they'll give DC security a run for their money
lol you're just fucking memeing at this point

>level 13
>getting shreked by 20 super mutants in Mariposa

What level should I be?

Fallout 2 btw

The service rifle is based on what, the AR-15?

470 joules of kinetic energy. less than 2000 joules below what is required to penetrate t-51. At point plank range. That's enough to stop an M16.

It's worth mocking because it's stupid. Even the Chinese, pre-war and at full industrial and technological capacity, had to develop specialized tactics to deal with this sort of shit. Invisible ninja snipers with tank rifles. Because human wave tactics were ineffective.

But no, human wave tactics won the day, because NV is poorly written and Obsidian could not even get Black Isle's lore right, even when half the Obsidian staff worked at Black Isle.

>combat armor graded powerful enough to offer greater protection than T-45
>22 DT
>23 Weight
>Medium
>VS
>22 DT
>Weight 45
>Heavy
>somehow not higher grade

Except the image everyone was bitching about the Paladin had a .45-70 pressed up against the back of his helmet, not a service rifle.

>implying that Diamon City security armor is better than Riot Armor.

They don't even have trenchcoats or shitty Jin-Roh helmets tho

youtube.com/watch?v=khchqRIPN4U

Dusters =/= Trenchcoats
And Jin-Roh didn't invent pairing gas masks with helmets

Moron, shoot assaultrons in the arms, its the weak spot

Usually if you see a vertibird your first instinct should be to get the fuck away, even if you are on good terms with the brotherhood

Probably a mod

>he goes full retard cannibal instead of last ditch cannibal
What did you expect? It's only if you run out of stimpaks as a last resort, endgame around lvl 38 I have over 100 stimpaks in my inventory, I've built up stealth so good that enemies barely get a shot off before I kill them. I'm debating on whether to sell them or not, even if I do I have 110k caps so I can buy whatever the fuck I need.

You haven't seen my cait faggot

Mistakes have been made.

Kek

depends on the length of the barrel and the grade of ammunition, as a lot of .45-70 rounds are hand loaded. at around 2300 joules from a 25 grain shot, that ranger is likely to be eating fragments of his own bullet.

no, for big game hunting, you want something like this.

I expected to be able to roleplay at the very least. I don't know how much calories you can get from a human rib but an adult male ought to feed you better than some instant noodle pack.

fallout's rangers look better than that weeb shit

No, that was the Nazis. The Proto-Nazis anyway.
Oh Jew

Someone put a panzer armor mod in the game

This was a fun puzzle, but damn did that last one really reveal the flaws in its design.

>this was a fun puzzle

Any mods that play well with Horizon which makes the combat more realistic/brutal without fucking Up the overall balance too badly? From what I've gathered the mod creates an immersive experience akin to NV hardcore mode but not as punishing with the combat.

Is the combat actually not that bad in this respect? I haven't had extended experience with it. Just going by the author's mod description mostly.

>fun

>tank rifles
.308 sniper rifles are "tank rifles" now?

Got bored, decided to make a basic graph about the main factions of Fallout 4.

You may edit or change them as much as you like.

Hope you like it.

It's definitely higher grade than T-45, which is simply metal. Pre-War riot gear is combat armor, so it's made from polymers and ceramics rather than metal as the T-45 is. Likewise it offers protection on par with it despite weighing next to nothing, suggesting that if the armor was made to be just as thick and weigh just as much its damage threshold would be significantly higher. All of this inherently suggests that yes, it is "higher grade". Claiming that it's little better than sports equipment means you're either being deliberately obtuse, or you did not read a fucking thing.

Pretty spot on.

>Make it there top goal
>Make it there
>there

The Chinese snipers looked like they were using these. A support weapon which has been used in anti-tank engagements. 7.62x54mmR. Comes in armor piercing incendiary.

Okay, this quest is pretty fucking great.

Not a big fan of the fake voice the voice actors use for it though. Seems out of character.

Thanks mate
Oh shush, its 3 am right now, if it bothers you then just edit it yourself, would only take 10 seconds in paint

Anyone?

OH GOOD LORD I DIDN'T MEAN TO FUCK IT
I just was looking for clues!

They were using .308 sniper rifles, chief.

I pointed out earlier, t-45 only needs to be 5/8ths of an inch thick to stop a .50 BMG. Scroll up and watch the video. Now tell me how thick the steel on t-45 is and how many joules of kinetic energy it can stop.

t-51 was designed for resisting energy weapons in addition to small arms, as well as being more practical for sustained use. Unlike wearing sports gear and jeans under a trenchcoat. In the desert.

No
Why the hell was this even an option?... of the two prostitutes in the game, one is a fucking robot and the other a synth

Maybe Todd is into robots

Thats why Assaultron's got the thiccest thighs around

post thicc assaultrons

Looks like a druganov. A .308 would not penetrate power armor. It would go through a trenchcoat and jeans pretty easily though.

E X T R A T H I C C

That's a .308 sniper rifle, bro.
>It would go through a trenchcoat and jeans pretty easily though
Yeah but might have some trouble with the combat armor under the coat.

You keep saying "sports gear". Are you trying to make this a meme or something? Or do you live in Detroit where armored vests are required to play on any given basketball court or something?

Yeah, that's a .308 sniper rifle, bro.

I like it.