mega.nz/#!qYplEYJQ!_Ot8MwzytP-HaftJ6_cmTUwJ6IsJ0dwEwJAmiVFnLl4

Gawain'd:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12741901
strawpoll.me/12741916
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

strawpoll.me/12741901

strawpoll.me/12741916

Who here knows probability? What is the actual chance that Dragon will have 10pp by turn 6, assuming 3 Oracles, Aielas, Sibyls and Fervors?

disco satan's pretty good

Anyone know how I can mod this image onto a card?

I agree that it bricks. However, that isn't really an argument as to why it shouldn't be changed. Daria was a powerful deck whose greatest balancing factor was that it bricked. But a good deck whose most reliable counter-strategy is simply playing solitaire and hoping the player gets unlucky isn't good for the game.

Daily reminder that Shadow and Dragon got all broken cards due to them being underplayed for the last few expansions. That's right, it's due to you fuckers not playing either craft in previous expansions and made them decide to overbuff them. Fuck you guys.

If you look carefully, 23%. 4 out of 10 games.

Spicy, I like it.
How many big magic mans does it run?

I miss her

I was just trying to offer a suggestion. You didn't have to get so triggered.

I can't tell either, so I ran with what I have which is 1x Big Guy and 2x Bolts.

Saha have lost her value anyway since most people play Oro+Zell and Genesis Dragon/Forte.

If they go first, the chance is very high
If they go second, they are unlikely to have 10 by 6.

>4 damage to face reaper, Howl
>Khawhy
>Nep
>unplayable

>play unranked for fun with my shittier decks
>meet two lamp dragons
fuck off

>underplayed
>third most popular deck during rage of bahamut

Play nep

it's 1 big guy and 2 bolts if you count based on the number of spells and followers in the deck

I played Dragon all of RoB, I didn't ask for this. Dragon was completely fine, this general is just full of whiners who can't stand not having their craft be t1.
That is what you get for trying to have fun in ToG

I meant GO KYS
GO KYSCUM
They're waiting for you.

What packs should I buy? I started a few days ago and I'm considering spending some money to open a few packs. I'm looking to play competitively

B A L A N C E D
A
L
A
N
C
E
D

How does one arrive at this number? I'm not a Roach main, I can't do math.

>I'm looking to play competitively

TOG is where the broken cards are
standard is where backbone cards are.

the rest are specific to what deck you want. sword needs a card from darkness, dragon loves a card from bahamut, ect.

Depends on what deck you're building, but ToG is pretty safe.

>I'm looking to play competitively

>Dragonretards will defend this

>6/6 on turn 4
Jesus fucking Chris. Cygames for fuck sake nerf that shit. Fencer should be 0/1.

Play Storm Haven.

Good thing that next Officer will get a +1/+0

>Evo clears your 6/6 and STILL heals, putting him to 16
>Need to deal with Sybil or else you risk him warding up and healing 3/turn for the rest of the game
>Also risks taking 13 from bahazell and basically losing the game by being put to 1
>too far behind in mana and card value to deal with him shitting out greedy as fuck cards
All ramp needed was a slight nudge to be viable. Something like Dragon Oracle always drawing a card, regardless of overflow. Instead, now we have this.
Be honest Walletdragons. Is the deck easy to pilot? You basically play 1 thing a turn. Nuke until the opponent can't play things. Then play big things.

>b-b-but dragon bricks half the time
They constantly throw out that argument to deflect this bullshit, but I have almost never seen dragon brick and do nothing for turns.

>Implying storm runs evil bitch
Nice one, moonbun and birdperson is still where it's at.

Ramp might have been popular, but Dragon itself was pretty unpopular during RoB outside of a few weeks towards the middle.

>lettting dragon reach turn 6 when he does nothing
are you guys retarded?

buy 3 of the shadow prebuilt

Okay, turn 4 as our friend pointed out here Dragon already down to 13 hp. I guess I'll stop here. Now explain this?

It's almost as if Dragon has cards that with lots of utility that ALSO ramp up.

>b-b-but daria bricks half the time
The same argument was made last expansion
It's easily refuted with "so games should be a coin toss?" or "that doesn't stop the deck from being cancer".
Dragon's even more stable than diarrheacraft was last expac too

She's very good as a 1x. I'm even considering making another, since lately there have been tons of times where I look at the board and think how strong an Ancient Lion spirit would be at the moment, without having to use evo. Unfortunately, my 6 drop is already crammed full with Garudas, Moon bunnies and Valhalla Generals.

>does nothing
Stop this meme, you rancid dragonturd
No dragoncraft player ever does nothing outside of turn 1 (even then they might blazing breath your shit if they go second) so fuck off.

what the fuck guys you're not allowed to complain about dragon holy shit i guess you're all pedoniggers i mean you must be if you have the audacity to complain about a class that has ramp, clear, heal, and 13 damage storm from nowhere on turn 6

>11-3 with meme forest aggro in AA1
what the fuck is happening

i made a storm ramp deck the other day with only dragon legendaries and 2 bahamuts
played it 5 times in masters ranked and the only "hard" thing about it was flipping a coin to decide which card to overkill my opponent's board/blast them in the throat with

Can I have a private win, please?

>forest
>aggro

this is why you play conscription pepo nigga

I've never seen people defend cancer decks on here except the obvious trolls and bait tho?

I DONT KNOW MAN I THREW THIS TOGETHER IN 2 MINUTES AND IT'S WINNING

>every dragon draft is a perfect ramp
>meanwhile shit like sword/rune lets you get commanders/spellboosts at the front for optimal curve
are
you
guys
retarded?

Dragonfags defend this all the time, even in the last thread, just go back to the end and you will see tons of dragonturds defending balanced turn 6 11 face damage combo.

>deck that loses to Forest, Kys Blood, Storm Sword, Storm Haven, old meta decks, Dshift, Midrange Shadow, Aggro Shadow
Pls senpai

incoming ancient lion dick

>d-dragon is fine guys, it has tons of counters
fucking hang yourself dragoncuck, the only other class that has a positive winrate against your cancer is a bigger cancer

Storm doesn't run that I think

see

>except the obvious trolls and bait
Shit like:
Doesn't count, cause they're obviously baiting.
No arguments, just insults and repetitive greentext.

It does. If he's smart.

If he has lion, you're probably fucked. Dealing with a resolved lion+aria+falcon and then AGAIN the next turn is probably impossible.

ahahaha yeah right? Sword and rune have basically the same thing as ramp, that's exactly why gawain and dshift are as much of a problem in ladder as dragon right now.

t. actual retard

>if you dont agree with me you are baiting
are we seriously doing this?

I won that match
This deck shouldn't be winning but for some reason it is

How many dork jeans I need for storm haven? I just pulled one.

I love Sukuna tits
By the way I'm running a similar deck in masters, just very budget, I don't have any ancient elves or roaches in it and it still wins plenty of games.

1 at most, but you need 3 Garudas and at least 1 other moonbunny/valhalla

is ouroboros the most annoying legendary in take two? shit is even worst than aegis

Man it's turn FOUR and the guy's already down to 13 hp! plus that big 6/6 2pp follower in his board. If it weren't for Sibyl he would've already lost.

>the most bullied clasess now shit on everyone
This butthurt is truly magnificent.

I got only 1 garuda and 2 generals

Play discard dragon.

That's not true. Every storm should run 2x. On T5 along with 1-2 amulets resolving, it's a very strong tempo play that clears floods, and puts a sizable body on board, all while allowing your birds to go face and ignore the board.
Storm isn't about Unga, it's about control for the first few turns and THEN you unga.

Are Dragoncucks trying their hardest to be the most obnoxious posters on these threads? Because it sure seems like it.

>1 buffed unit
>mattering in removalverse

They are just competing with the shadowniggers

this desu

Can I get a concede?

>"Surely /svg/ wouldn't turn on it's meme brother dragcucks when shadow is proven the most oppressive and cancer deck by far"
I'm ashamed I expected better of you people.

Evolve effects are a mistake. Cygames shouldn't have printed stupid evolve effects with little stat penalty for each class. They only highlight the curverse and draw RNG. Floral, baldy, EPM and friends should not gain stats. Lion and sledgehammer should lose stats or not gain rush.

According to statistic, 99.5% of shadowniggers can't spot the lethal.

Thanks americuck

Dragons don't even meme anymore and they are only 1 point away from being just as oppressive as Shadow.
Rune is the designated meme craft now
You are 2 expansions late to complain about this.

I think we elf posters were the least obnoxious when we were t1.

shadowniggers don't try to defend their bullshit nearly as much as dragoncucks do

weird combo there blood. razory claw then soul dealer then succubus

razory into soul dealer succ?

its dyketards falseflagging because they are triggered that their fishwhore is useless

>razory his face
>play meme dealer
>play succubus
>end turn and win
Wasn't even hard.

That's because we're getting brainwashed.

LMAO
Seems we got a trannylover here that reports posts talking about SHADOWVERSE STREAMERS just because it makes their favorite Shadowverse streamer look bad

Shadowniggers just get told to kill themselves if they try.

Yeah. Instead they're just posting smug Lunas all day

>meme class
>all the decks in the ladder aren't fun meme decks

Wait is this actually what he looks like?
I always thought the tranny jokes were because (s)he sounded like a man but jesus fucking christ what is that monster.

Why kysblood players are so fucking entitled into thinking their unga deck is hard? Midrange shadow takes much more planning than that shit.

>discard dragon versus atomy shadow
This is the clowniest thing I've ever experienced