/fhg/ - For Honor General

VIKINGS WON BITCHES Edition

threads dead babe >New V1.06 patch incoming, Warden/PK/Shugoki nerfs, Orochi buff

forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-289202-16/

>Leaked Centurion / Ninja Image
imgur.com/a/r8jXO

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

**ATTENTION CONSOLE BROS**
There is now an official PS4 and XB1 Community!

If you would like to join, search For Honor General (PS4)
For Honor General Official (XB1)
or Message/add TheSteroid386 (PS4) or metalkid267 (XB1) and we will invite you.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/EmeCs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

V A L K E N H E I M

Grats to the Vikings on winning season 1 of the faction war. The rules HAVE to change for season 2.

>tfw i've been on the vikings since the beta

Improved SmugAxe.jpg

ATTENTION, IF YOU SWITCH FACTIONS AND RESTART YOUR GAME, YOU CAN GET THE LOOT BOXES FROM THE OTHER FACTIONS FOR THE FINAL ROUND.

WE ARE BETWEEN SEASONS NOW, SO THERE IS NO PUNISHMENT FOR SWITCHING, JUST SWITCH, GO TO THE MULTIPLAYER SCREEN AND YOU'LL COLLECT YOUR REWARDS. I GOT 4 EXTRA BOXES BY SWITCHING TO KANGS AND WEEBS

OUTSTANDING

I didn't even had to restart the game.

>attempted attacks
>0
>because the knights only ever reached the weeb fortress once
i gotta stay loyal though, i like Conq, LB, Warden and Raider

>Be Knight since Closed Beta.
>Be Trash tier player.

I feel that if I actually want to help knights I should probably change my faction.

more like ledgendary.

Well that's gonna get an ubisoft hotfix.

Get your boxes while you can

I'd rather remain loyal to vikings and loose than be a shitter and jump ship, good on you user

Hopefully no bans.

>implying im going to even lower myself by switching to a losing team

Once Ubisofts finds out what happens theyre going to revoke ALL of your boxes and shit

HAHAHA okay.

I was gonna change factions but I just realized how attached I am to my emblem. It's not even good... But i love it.

Holy shit. I always thought the menu music was the same for everyone.

emblem stays the same senpai, just changes the shape

Weebs didn't won, that's what's important. I really hope some day more people join the knights faction and help us in our endless crusade.

-A humble knight.

>Bans
>Over 4 extra boxes
The absolute worst case they revoke the boxes and give a warning. There's no fucking way anyone is getting banned over this

lmfao kniggers are so pathetic. They couldn't even win one (1!!!!) round!

>ubi puts broken system in the game
>ubi punishes you for there mistakes

Hur hur we sure are the best arn't we.

El o el at all the cuck knights. Enjoy your shitty participation outline. I hope you are ready for another shutout next season.

Didn't work for me, for whatever reason

>Switch factions
>HURR BAN

555-You're fucking retarded.

>Knights dwindle to one player
>Pop disparity means his single war effort permanently captures a single node for the Round

better a loser than a turncoat

>the whole map is knights
>he plays all day and night
>no one can leave their stronghold
>both factions are sieged at once

They reserve the right to ban over exploits, and this seems like the sort of BAD-GOYIM, BAD thing that jewbisoft would get butthurt over.

People forget that the Vikings killed the Knights faction by winning round 1.

The Knights were dominating the map in round 1 until the Vikings pulled off that come from behind victory. And it wasn't until after that when the Samurai even became a factor in the faction war.

>he thinks they wouldn't do this
>it's [CURRENT YEAR]

Concidering they're in a bad spot and the playerbase is already bleeding like Moot's mother on her period, I doubt they're going to antagonize their playerbase even further over something so small.

What the fuck would you be betraying? Shit 'Deus Vult' memes?
I went Knight on S1, but goddamn.

And people get multiple warnings AFK farming, which nets you a shit load of steel, gear, and levels, before they get banned.
Absolutely no one is getting banned over 4 boxes

They give us the option to change factions during the off-season. So a huge portion of the playerbase will, and then when they go into multiplayer they get extra boxes.

They WILL NOT ban over something that couldn't even be avoided in most cases.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGAHAGAGAGAHAHHAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ (inhales)AHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAGAH what a failure those cuck knights are. They couldn't even win a single round. I fucking sincerely hope every last knight abandons that destitute sorry excuse of a faction. They deployed an entire 2% less than everyone else. They will have nobody come season 2. Lmao sucks 2 suck

>"wow wtf fuck the knights wont shutup about winning the beta"
>season ends
>VALLHALLA
>KNIGHTS BTFO
>WE WUZ VIKANGZ
>KANGZ #1
>KNIGHTS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>ever gracious in their victory.jpg

Returning player here, how much did this new patch actually fix?

They banned afk farmers for thier own incompetence.

>all these new ornaments received from the faction war
>generally don't care for them

I feel like I don't really deserve these. Thank god they weren't executions that I could've potentially missed out on. I would've flipped my shit.

I agree no one will get banned, because the whole point of the off-season is to switch teams if you want to, but the extra boxes WILL be taken away

>Changes Faction
>Restarts Game.

Where's my reward you fucks

t. Salty knigger who got fucked on by the real factions

Lmao enjoy your shit colored shield outline, now go back to your cuck corner while the big boys fight

IT WAS DELAYED

some amount of loyalty to a fake faction in a video game, that's pretty much it
you don't have to be a buzzkill user, it's fun to pretend

Go into Multiplayer, you retarded Knight.

I forgot to deploy in each of the rounds for the achievement. I'm impressed that i didn't deploy at least once last round and the round prior

Let me buzz kill, I'm still salty we didn't even win one single round.
But now I think most shitters are gonna fuck of to KANGZ and now Knights have a better chance of winning S2

Doubt it. Plus there's nothing that can be done if the boxes get used

I did you snow nigger.

Wait, really? When's it actually coming, then?

Time to slap on all the new ornaments onto my weeb heroes and wave this shit in the weebs faces

EHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

kang since the beta actually, you're making us look bad

And you wonder why you can't win a single round.

this is poorly-constructed. if you want to bait people you need a good hook, and a wall of caps just makes your eyes skip down a post

I've been a Viking since beta and i gotta say this feels so good!

FemRaider will never pomf you on ground.
Why even live.

I want my zerker to make babies with fem-raider.

Lmao pathetic knigger detected go back to plebbit

I was viking and didnt get any ornaments,just the 3 boxes, what gives?

Are the S1 winner Ornaments ever gonna be available to other players?

Ubisoft, user

I think if you switched factions mid season you were barred from getting the season rewards.

If you switched factions any time after the first round you forfeit the season rewards.

I'm in the loser team, where can I see the winner's ornaments ? just for curiosity

imgur.com/a/EmeCs

No.

D-dues V-vult right guys? Haha ha..ha

I didnt, but i bought the game a few weeks after release. That matter?

>imgur.com/a/EmeCs
>they're all shit

colour me surprised

That Shug one isn't bad. And I would have used the Law on as well

Valk, Shug, Warden and PK's are all great. The rest are either extremely tasteless or incredibly underwhelming.

So faction rewards are just more crates and okay looking ornaments? k. Where's my Centurion?

lawbringer is interesting, raider is solid, and berserker, valkyrie, kensei, and shugoki are great

my emblem doesn't show up in the top of the screen where it shows your party. when i try join any game it says requirements not met. i can't join any game modes.
it looks like when you fail to join a game and you have to wait to get back into your own lobby.

has anyone run into this issue before?

I did and I still didn't get it so that was wasted effort on my part

Course there's like 5 achievements I should have gotten and never did so I don't really care anymore

I didn't get it either until after I started a game before the end of the season, and ended the game after the season where the deploy screen is showing 33% of each faction due to the update. I deployed during this time and it gave me the achievement instantly.

TIL VALHALLA

wtf I love the valkyrie now

so i switch factions after the season ended.. i know i'm a piece of shit.
BUT. i got my crates for participating in the round. once i switched factions i had to restart my game because it was acting up. once i started the game back up and hit the multiplayer selection.. it gave me another set of crates. so i switched to another faction shut it down and restarted and i got another set of crates.
i got 9 crates doing this.

>deus vultards bfto so bad that faction is now dead

Lmao feels good to be a viking

Good fight weebs, maybe next time it will go in your favor.

Yes user, that's what we are all saying here. You swallowed your legos again ?

You had to play in the first round

yeah, well your boyfriend said i had a bigger cock than you, fag.

i don't frequent this general too often. i just found this out and figured you guys would appreciate free crates.

What confirms does raider have?

Why does his boyfriend know about your cock, fag?

>act like a retard
>is suprised when treated like one

Confirms: He's bottom-tier.

>people think Raider is bottom tier
>they relax when the play me
>cry BS when i then kill them in 3 hits

>calls someone else a fag when bragging about how the man he fucked said his cock was huge

nigga

that's the joke tho
yeah, but how was i acting like a retard before that comment? i stopped by to let you guys know about a way to get free packs. i don't come here often so i didn't know you guys have previously talked about it.

So how do I play them?

dang nabbit. My mobo died on release night. Was playing Tropico 4 waiting Muh Honor and then BAM dead computer. Tried so much to fix it, finally made a new one and played a while later, I think it was days after first round. ReeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEE

I dont think i understand your question

Pretty much all Raiders I fight are a fucking bitch because they all feint side into top, and then mostly just turtle hard

> law impales you against a wall
> dashes to the side and pushes you into a ledge while you're still stunned
Buffing law this much was a mistake
Remove the shove buffs, they were fine before

did not expect/10