The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
"What version should I play?" Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FFXV
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb-f9P_tyQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
youtube.com/watch?v=XHr8DKtmtqU
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XI
April update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52441-Apr.-4-2017-(JST)-Version-Update
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/XxJuYdTE
/ffg/'s Boundless Nemesis clears: imgur.com/a/k2Bvc

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IoHgR76JWmA
youtube.com/watch?v=Um_cUEd7vl0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well I started not too long ago and blew them on a bunch of random characters thinking I'd get more quickly.

But then i got really lucky with relic draws so I don't want to reroll.

First for best boy Prompto!

Fuck.

Fake! FAKE!

I wonder if the RK raiding regulars would also be down to join together when Final Fantasy XV multiplayer comes out?

Although, I would understand if becoming friends on PSN and voicechat might scare you off.

I honestly lost the ability to be self-conscious about that a long time ago. The only problem I'd have with it is that I'm a poorfag right now so I don't have XV plus trying to become a wagecuck to deal with the problem is harder than one might think.

>I'm a poorfag right now so I don't have XV
This, plus the lack of actual PS4 hurts too

Last day before these eggs are useless don't forget to claim your stuff !

I'll get that game when they release GOTY version. My PS4 is collecting dust right now

The only reason I don't have XV is the lack of a PS4. Once it hits PC I'm in there like swimwear

What purecryst should I buy from the shop?

What unit do you want to enhance?

>2017
>playing on consoles
fuck off Ed

Power and support are mandatory. The rest is up to the units you have.

>le compushit mastdhurr race meme

I like power after i saw chizu's enhancements

Everything but Green.

Marie is the only unit in the game who uses green purecrysts, and she only needs 4 for everything.

When is the next Tyro Selection banner or whatever it's called? I need Goddess BSB1. They had better not replace that slot with some dumb shit for a MMO literally who.

>I have 94 rainbow eggs
How do I kys myself

I sure hope that the easter equipment will be craftable even after the event ends (I have the eggs ncessary)

It will, they're not gonna delete the recipes from your inventory.

heh

If you've got the recipes and the mats, you can keep crafting the items. The recipes won't go away.

> These fish rates are bad, boohooooo
> get tix and abandon ship

Clearly you guys just need to get some Trance Terras off daily pulls and haven't figure that out

>phone poster

Shut the fuck up, Yams

Fuck you Yams

FFXII ZA Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=IoHgR76JWmA

new user from a few threads ago, somebody told me "yams" stands for "you are my sunshine"?

I don't understand why you guys are always saying that, is it an FF joke I don't know about?

I still dont really get how buying lapis translates to tms and 5 5stars. Is there a method im not getting?

yes, we're all friends here

>he fell for it

Yams is some autistic Texan who, while possessing enough sense to not tripfag, is marked out by a dense and annoying posting style that made me think he was French at first and constantly asks questions on the most trivial things in BE or Mobius or whatever. It's best to ignore him and people who namedrop him, because namedropping is the root of almost all /ffg/ shitposting nowadays.

>5* Demon's Warsong: Warsong to user (up to 4 stacks), ATK +?% to party depending on number of stacks
>5* Devil's Anthem: Anthem to user (up to 4 stacks), MAG +?% to party depending on number of stacks
>Both stack with all other buffs

shut up corey

Shut up Putuhs

OwO what's this?

shut up curty

5* Bard abilities we'll never get because they're in the new BRA*BRA event in Japan

>Perpetually out of gil in BE
>The gil vortex gives FUCK ALL for too much stamina
>No more friend unit or metal egg event for snappers
What the fuck am I supposed to do?

>improving yourself is devilish
yeah that antichrist shit can stay in japan.

>pull on the first jpbe guaranteed 5 star banner
>it's the one with the highest chance of a personal dupe
>think "i'll git orlandee"
>actually get him
My gatcha luck has been amazing lately, hot damn.

Is that you, Herc?

seems like they fixed the voices.

you got any leftovers from king mog events?

so THIS
is the GL exclusive awakening they were talking about

Does the maze add anything new to its rewards? After egg event, the maze returns seem so meh

Please ?

no

I got Hope'd

3rd WoL off this banner

How many of him do i need ?

One is plenty.

Sweet thank you very much

Gonna eat the other two then

Prompto is cute!!

Nope, not a thing. The only reason to do Maze is if you want a slim shot at pots, or if you need more cactaurs or random 6 star materials.

Farming fish would be better for the mats, too.

>According to the "Chocobo's FF Laboratory" feature published in V Jump in 1993, the character of Faris Scherwiz from Final Fantasy V was originally a female gambler named Eva Scherwil. The developers encountered difficulties in making her fit in the game's world and atmosphere, and changed her into a pirate. In a later issue of V Jump, the developers noted Setzer evolved from this early Eva concept.

>my egi can kill the last bosses of level 50 dungeons while I stand back and watch

I guess that explains why you don't see PF entries for any level 50 content that isn't extreme trials or CoB.

yeah maybe

I knew that running a level 50 dungeon with 3-4 level 60 characters is a hilarious curb stomp, but I wasn't sure how one level 60 character would manage.

doesn't sound like it

When Stormblood releases you could probably 2man or maybe even solo Bahamut.

That is not Yams. Yams has a Luneth and a WKN. That would be the sign that Yams is posting. This is Yams however .

Just grind I guess. How in the hell do you not have shittons of money by now is perplexing given we just got done with the easter event and the King Gil Snappers and the Gil Snapper Families that dropped like crazy.

Yams got trolled by WoL. Fitting.

>RK collab with BD and edea never
why must you remind me of this suffering?

3rd year gift: last chance
what is this

your last chance

Still waiting for a zidane

100 mythril
I hope you got it

ok two three pulls in 2 hours
I JUST WANT ONE RELIC PLEASE!

rip

>You will never be bullied by Shantotto

why not pull now?

How imprtant is Thunder God's Plan for Orlandu?

No!

youtube.com/watch?v=Um_cUEd7vl0

exploiting vulnerability vs lifesiphon

cuz I need that one mythril or I would

You know so much about us your like gacha guild mom

24:16
damn that's a list

thats not bad at all but srsly how many of us already had it or played for free on a emulator

Wanting the battle to take half an hour due to being unable to damage the boss past certain thresholds without proper buffs from SBs (wall and shit)

Vs.

Wanting the benefits of SBs, such as quicker and safer battles

I remember reading somewhere that if you have Rune Tooth in the Gyshal dungeon along with an XP RM only one of them can proc.
Is this true, can anyone provide a source please?

Exploiting vulnerability speeds up things because of the damage and also makes your bar change faster, so it's clear you don't fucking know what you're talking about

yeah maybe

Just pull on the anniversary banner and get 6

What is the Dark Souls of Final Fantasy?

>Opera Omnia works on my new phone
FUCKING FINALLY
How many people here play it?

Played the tutorial and not much more because I keep getting an error message in moon runes. I think it has something to do with the time on my phone and the server but I've tried fixing it so many times.

Sounds similar to what happens in BE when you don't have timezone set as tokyo

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

God I can't wait until this hits PC.

yes you can

The bonus dungeons on any of the GBA remakes. You're doing pretty much the same thing, wandering around ancient ruins fighting numerous god-like beings that have nothing better to do than sit around waiting for you to show up. Some even have a checkpoint system.

I mean technically speaking I have to anyways so it is physically possible, but the wait is getting more and more painful as time goes on.