Veeky Forums meta thread

for some reason the last one disappeared.

We seriously need to discuss the racism and constant shitposting on this board. The mods need to inforce these rules. Discuss

also hiro let us have one meta thread per board

We need active moderation and mods that actually understand the board.

also dogfuckers. need to be banned on site.

I think thats probably the biggest problem with mods for this board. When you look at boards like /pol/, /b/, /a/, /v/ and so on you'll start to understand that the people who frequent those boards are very much the same people, and as such you'll find plenty of mods who understand how the culture on those boards function

Veeky Forums is however quite different in our memes, our topics and I'd also wager that we have a lot more normies in our ranks, meaning that we kinda crash with the general chan culture

nigger

reported for racism

the people who ask for more moderation are the type of people who want cops to pull over more people

until they get pulled over/banned themselves

they're probably trump supporters too

How's your second day of 4chin going redditor?

I'm not from red. dit?

It's alphonse dummy

I don't wanna live in a totalitarian police state, sure... but I also don't wanna live in a brazilian favela

Back to r/Cars thank you

back to r/thedonald, drumpfkin

don't do that

i got banned recently for reporting alphonse incorrectly/ for the wrong reason a couple weeks ago.

>they have no idea

good. fuck off racist

More moderations isn't gonna suddenly make niggers not subhuman

>yes hello, I would like people to be banned because I cannot stand to read some words that are offensive to my delicate little mind

Here's a simple tip that you can try to ease your pain. Fuck off.

this, only death can fix Alphonse

This. OP is a nigger in denial

I lol'd

How can you be in denial about being a nigger, you're either black or you're not

I was refering to the "subhuman" part, user