It was all real

>It was all real
How?

How could such a majestic empire of Turkic origin just disappear from history?

Someone turned on the kitchen light and it scuttled away

>Turkic origin

Nope

Please

This is a history board given to us by his eminence the Sultan where we respect the heirtage of different people, even if they are balkan.

Either discuss the topic at hand or return to the circlejerk of "I can't even debate an almost 70 year old woman" on that other board.

>it's making posts now
who are you? at first I thought it was kinda funny but dude, it's gone on too long. seriously who tries this hard to force a joke? why are you so autistic?

Every board has to deal with autistic tripfags at some point.

I am just someone that wants to discuss one of the greatest Empires on the planet.
But evidently I am not allowed to do so without "alterior motives".

Anyways, back on topic.

Was it the Anglo interferance in Osman affairs of the ME or the Janissary revolt much earlier that was the final nail in this gold crested coffin?

Seljuks >>> Ottomans

In rapid conquest and persistance to fall out of history even after the Khwarezmid mamluk revolt, I would agree.

But in administration I would give it to House Osman.

underrated

Neither majestic, nor Turkic for that matter.

Too big, fell apart
Every time.

I AM AUTISTIC!!!!!

>majestic
>empire
>of Turkic origin

smiling_voltaire_face.jpg

How is an overdone /int/ meme underrated ?
You sound like 16 year old memelord desu.

Nah it was the Turks

>Iceland
How?

Yeah you fuckers never got that close to the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth borders I'll tell you that

You got BTFO at Vienna in 1683 and came no farther to Europe

Interesting standpoint.

While I do agree it can be connected to House Osman's dependancy on the Janissary corps giving them more and more power and the abolishment by Mahmud II being too late to shift the power balance and maybe not even lead to vaka-i hayriye.
However, ultimately I believe the newer generation of slavs/balkans making up that heinous unit are to blame of not being like their predecessors that fought for a united Ottoman empire rather than personal filthy slav needs.

Failure to keep up with the world, a series of bad to mediocre leaders, allowing too much power into a conservative military class, and a decentralized empire that eventually rotted from within when nationalistic sentiment boiled over

Watching the decline of the Ottoman and Austro-Hungarian empires is very interesting as it is entertaining. The ease at which western nations chipped away at them seems so easy but implies such a complicated history in leading up to a crumbling nation.

At least with Rome, one primary reason of frequent imperial fragmentation was slow as methods of communication but ww1 era nations didnt have that excuse.

It didn't simply disappear my biased shitposting roach, it rotted away for years as Western nations carved away pieces of its dying flesh. At least the Byzantine Empire went out with a tragic siege to a long empire. Everyone laughs when the partitioning of the Ottomans was discussed as it was a long time coming-- the foolish decision to join world war 1 merely expedited the process.

Slave raids :(

Because Turks are stil steppeniggers at their heart.

Steppenigger empires are bound to fall apart sooner rather than later.

/thread
This basicly sums up what turk tards can't see.

>Le ebin bait map meme

Kill yourself

Unlike the Byzantines the Turks were able to throw out the invaders from their core territories shortly afterwards.

>ottoman ethiopia

Huh? Is this a combined map of all "caliphate" land ever? It even features the Crimean Khaganate at its greatest extent.

That's the joke. Every time this tripfag posts a map, the empire gets larger

>How could such a majestic empire of Turkic origin just disappear from history?
By not diversifying its income.
It relied heavily on trade and nothing else. When trade began with new world they lost their income and everything crumbled down.

Varying Institutional problems and a failure to embrace commercial society

He can expand the blob some more anyway if he expands the bullshit.
>Iberia, Southern France
Muh Ummayads
>Italy
Muh Rome
>Persia, Afghanistan, India
Muh Mughals
>Central Asia, Mongolia, Xinjiang
Muh Turan, we wuz Khans
>

But the golden age of the ottomans started only a few decades before the discovery of the Americas and reached it's highest point well after the aforementioned discovery.

>the best turkish warriors were christians from the balkans
interesting empire there

>that map

Ottoman golden age was during 16th century which is what forced europeans to look for different trade routes to east and started age of discovery. First self-sufficent colonies however werent established until 17th century. From that point on Ottoman Empire started going down.
Notice how I said "when trade started" and not "when new world was discovered".

Who is /TeamTimur/ here?

>turkic

Kek no, only 2 out of the 36 Sultans of the Ottoman Empire had a Turkish mother, the rest were born from Balkan/Greek mothers.

"Turk" was also an insult to an Ottoman, because let's face it, nobody wants to be associated with you roaches.

T*rks were essentially slaves in that empire, ruled over by a superior Greek/Balkan aristocratic and military caste that actually knew how to run an empire, the Empire collapsed in the end because the Three Pashas took it over and they had no idea how to run or administrate it properly. Shows that if you give any responsibility to a T*rk they will fuck up every time.

Even modern T*rks pretend they're "Turkic" so they can claim to have some sort of history, but to this date they've always been ruled by foreigners, Ataturk was an Albanian and Erdogan today is a Georgian.