/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread solely to annoy you edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 19/3/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Mugi!

chiaki

Oumafags are cancer and their boy is a shitty Komaeda 2.0.

Should kill herself, dood.

Koko!

Ouma's a gay who couldn't measure up to based Komaeda. He can't do anything right.

No kill Ouma instead dood. He tried to rock your mysterious theme after you died but failed and got killed as well.

Fuck off already, the bread ended.
>Plus Maki beating his ass was funny
If you're into child abuse, sure.
I love it.

Nagito was a mistake
Ouma was a mistake
DR1 is the only good one for not having one of them.

fucking saved, holy shit.

>Oumafags are this mad their boy was too incompentent to survive a killing game

Ahahahahaha

Ouma is a shitty joke character who needs to be ridiculed.

No one cares about what some random people says these days anyway.
Do you? I don't.

Is faster than Chiaki's fat ass!

Hey at least Komaeda was original. Ouma was a shitty carbon copy out of pure laziness.

Jewell, you retard, one of those was me generating a shitpost. Don't be as hilariously stupid as them.

>Ouma is a joke character
So is a majority of the SDR2 and V3 cast then.

Marry me.

>oumabros and hoshibros will never have their boys be apart of the all-star roster of survivors
it's not fucking fair bros...

I would discuss the transcript, but...well. Just look at how shitty this thread already is.

Fuck, I can't tell the difference at this point.
Fuck off.
This shit started all because a transcript portrayed Ouma nicer than we thought, kill me.

When are you gonna realize that the Anti-Ouma fags aren't even being serious? At least that's what I hope.

Don't compare them to your traah copycat. He was literally a joke from start to finish.

Do you really want an all-star game? It's gonna be shit anyway, what do you really expect to get from it?

Literally the biggest injustice here. We could've had it all, bros.

Posting best girl! Are we off the ride yet? I'm running out of Oumaede and best girls to post.

But it's true.

I'm just calmly stating facts while laughing at how triggered Jewell and the other Oumafags' reactions to it.

Just start it.
It'll calm down soon.

Yes, Ouma really is a traaaaaaah.
It's annoying either way.

No, I think it started because someone said Ouma was a good/decent character. And then shit spiraled.

But yeah, Ouma was surprisingly less unpleasant in the transcript than in summaries/second hand translations. He's not that bad as of chapter 2.

They're pretty dedicated and consistent for not being serious.

Its obviously shitposting for (You)'s but dumb Oumafags keep responding to it instead of just letting it go. Sadly, the rest of us have to suffer through the stupidity of both sides.

>what do you really expect to get from it?
No Hoshi cause he didn't survive anything

But Ouma doesn''t have a character. If he did it's as flat as he is.

Yeah don't know why Jewell is so triggered.

I think the conversation was two Oumafags discussing why Ouma wasn't as harsh as we thought he'd be, and one of them said "The deep and complex" which resulted in the "How is Komaeda 2.0 deep or complex hurr durr" shit.
Please god, let it calm down soon.
It's not true and you were a mistake. This is fact.

All you manlet lovers get out, shitty dwarves like Hoshi and Ouma deserved to die.

Do have to you really care though?
Or are you one of those people who need to feel validated? If so, sorry bro, you're in for a wrong character to fag.

Leave Ouma alone dood. He's my little brother and I won't let shitposters insult him any longer.

Please stop responding, or else I'll force you to play through Blood Drive without breaks.

I'm triggered because you guys are annoying as fuck.
It's like slapping someone over and over again and being shocked they hit you back. Fuck off you rodent.
Ruruka was a bitch and deserved to die after taking Seiko's life for granted.
Hoshi did nothing wrong you cunt.
That's a good Amami-kun.

Kirumi-san, no.

Jewell you stop that. Komaeda 2.0. won't be happy with you.

DELET

Was getting squished part of his plan

I guess that also makes him my brother. So leave him alone!

Yes because people make fun of me when I say I like Hoshi and Ouma. They tell me that I should like characters that know how to survive a killing game.....

Amami you can't hang out with Ouma since you survived a killing game....

You fucking wouldn't.
Yes, he was going to get someone crushed. When he ended up near death, he used himself.

Kaito was going to die anyways.

Nishishi... of course!

>I'm triggered because you guys are annoying as fuck.
>It's like slapping someone over and over again and being shocked they hit you back. Fuck off you rodent.
Edgy. Just like Ouma. Are you into Coldsteel as well kid?

>Ruruka was a bitch and deserved to die after taking Seiko's life for granted.
She's better than Ouma who used poor Gonta for his dumb scheme. Komaeda actually has brains and heart. That's why he's alive and Ouma's rotting in hell for being a failure and a cunt.

I remember when people though these threads would get better after V3 but instead they got even worse. What went wrong bros? Is it all the newfag redditors and tumblr? Is it all the fujofags?

Reminder that Chiaki is still and will always be best girl
She got revived as an android and is now on the boat doing whatever she wants with her class.

Yes because his Komaeda 2.0 instincts kicked in again and told him to kill himself because le madman.

V3 went wront

I was missing you already

>They tell me that I should like characters that know how to survive a killing game.....
Why do you even care about them in the first place? Liking charavters have nothing to do with them surviving.
Plus, the longer they survived, the shitier they get. That's the rule.

Hoshi did everything wrong, that's why he was on death row. But more importantly, he is a manlet, so he deserved to die the way he did, same with Ouma, Angie and Kiibo. Yumeno and Maki too, but unfortunately they got away.

I know, that's why he was going to make Kaito the killer. This can get retconned but it's the likely outcome.
>Using fuck
>Edgy
Kek
>She's better than Ouma who used poor Gonta for his dumb scheme
Ouma at least had a purpose for doing that and regretted it. Seiko used her for no reason and didn't even bat an eye when she died.
>Komaeda actually has brains and heart
Fuck off. If Ouma didn't care about anybody, he wouldn't have done what he did throughout chapter 2 and the end of 3.
>That's why he's alive and Ouma's rotting in hell for being a failure and a cunt
Komaeda's got dementia and is dying anyway.

Epic suicide, simply epic.

Fuck off wallpaper bitchssu. You're not my sister. Ouma is my brother.

>this is what Hoshifags tell themselves as they cry themselves to sleep

Morning /drg/, leaks are coming in!

>Seiko used her
Oh jesus, not again. I meant Ruruka.

>people unironically think shitters like weedman """"""knew"""""" how to survive a killing game and that should be the threshold for discussion

HOLY FUCK NORMIE HOSHI

FINALLY

Oh shit, source?

Yes.
And?
Interesting.

You are my brother whether you want to be or not.

BEST BOY IS HERE BRAHS

Oh. Fuck. Yes. hoshi looks cute.
>Kiibo deserved to die
Now listen here, buddy-

FUCKING WHAT

>Ouma at least had a purpose for doing that and regretted it
>this headcanon again
Typical Oumafag...

>Seiko used her for no reason and didn't even bat an eye when she died.
Are you malfunctioning again?

>Fuck off. If Ouma didn't care about anybody, he wouldn't have done what he did throughout chapter 2 and the end of 3.
Nah Ouma's a piece of shit who just cared about himself. It's bad enough he's Komaeda 2.0 but he's an evil version of him too.

>Komaeda's got dementia and is dying anyway.
>implying Hajuzuru didn't heal him
Stay forever mad that your boy is burning in hell while Komaeda is living a happy life with his friends. It goes to show that when you copy someone's character and be a dick about it you don't get nice things.

ALL OF MY KEKS
Now I'm patiently waiting for my darling Moe husband .

I SAW IT IM LAUGHING SO HARD

>Gid gud
It seems to be the only thing they can say.
Honestly, that's what make their posts look like shitposts. Which it probably is.

HOLY FUCK

HOLY FUCK

AAAAAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHH

It's because I'm really fragile. Whenever I try to defend Hoshi they immediately put me down by saying that if my husbando isn't Saihara or Amami then it's shit because they survived killing games. It made me feel really awful about liking Hoshi.

Bro everyone is shitposting to trigger other people. If anybody actually thinks this then they're actually retarded.
Also I think everyone is bored now and that's why there's so many shitposting right now.

>Those eyes
God...
>Prisoner A
A proto type for all male characters, or just Hoshi?

Wow, I already liked Hoshi's design but this really makes me feel glad he got what he got.

That's one person and he's not even serious, ignore him.

user, I hope you feel better and don't let shitposters on /drg/ get to you.

Beta Maki.

>Ishimarucucks are still this mad that their boy couldn't survive a killing game

AHAHAHA. Don't hate on Weedman.

>this headcanon again
I swear to god, if you're going to tell me Ouma's last words are STILL interpretation after all this time.
>Are you malfunctioning again?
Smartass
>Nah Ouma's a piece of shit who just cared about himself. It's bad enough he's Komaeda 2.0 but he's an evil version of him too.
>Making things up about a character I don't like so they sound bad
Hey, guess what, Naegi is an only child and Kirigiri is dead.
>Stay forever mad that your boy is burning in hell while Komaeda is living a happy life with his friends. It goes to show that when you copy someone's character and be a dick about it you don't get nice things.
For fuck sake, Ouma didn't try to copy your shit boy. He was his own character his archetype hasn't been used in DR yet. This is fact. Accept it.

Cute! I still prefer her actual design.

I WANT TO FUCK HIM

this is so fucking good

I-Is this the weather girl from re:birth?

I like this way more than what we got god dammit

Not sure who this one is, I think it's Amami.

I don't hate on weedman.
But that person's usage of that word just make it hard to care about him.

I want to fuck your buttsssu imoto.

What the fuckssu.,,?

I'm just going to die in a hole now.
I kinda like it.

Literally Hopeman and Naegi combined.

wtf i love hoshi now