/pg/ - Persona general

Previous: NEWS
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NcB0da8f8J8?t=1483
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

akechi a best

Why is she so perfect?

I want to date Kawakami!
I want to put a ring on Kawakami!
I want to marry Kawakami!
I want to impregnate Kawakami and rub her swollen belly!
I want to rest my head on Kawakami's pregnant belly and feel the baby kicking!
I want to raise a family with Kawakami!
I want to tell Kawakami how much I love her!
I want to grow old with Kawakami!

Anal with Makoto!

Ichiko Ohya this thread is.

Playing through NG+ I'm pitying him a lot more than I did on the first run. I kind of wish he was just a goofy guy without friends instead of Obvious Traitor Murderpants.

PERFECT START OF PERFECT THREAD

/pg/ post awful p5 memes taken from facebook

Making him go complete psycho edgelord was a bit too far, especially given that they push so hard for him to feel sympathetic. Mind you, I still do feel sympathy for him to an extent, but it's a bit harder for the common man to go "yeah that's a character i want to sympathize with" when they just made him lose his fucking marbles a few seconds ago.

good

>TFW you'll never wake up besides Makoto, cuddle with her lovingly and whisper sweet nothings in her ear
>TFW you'll never surprise her with a special romantic dinner at night after she comes back from her work
>TFW you'll never propose to her under the moonlight
>TFW you'll never marry her
>TFW you'll never grow old with her

>It's a Makoto OP
Thanks for the picture

How do I romance Sae?

Operation Hunk Hunt with P5 FeMC!

Sae is frigid. Settle for the superior sister

Life is cruel, yeah.

Wait for the aeon arcana in P5C.

wow thats a good a fan art

Where did all this sudden sensei popularity come from? I know she was always popular with us fags but I've been seeing love for her everywhere now.

>Goro will never take off the wig and reveal the true reason he went psycho

SHIDOOOOOOOOOO

Slut

>Not wanting to warm her cold heart and make her feel loved.

What's the easiest earlygame Death Persona for Tae?

My wife Goro is so cute.

>Makoto OP
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Matador??

Mokoi

l haven't beat the game yet I'm still LVL 34. I really, REALLY love this DLC. But I'm on the fence about using it on my first playthrough.

Do you consider it "cheating"? Should I just wait for NG+?

Best Pairing!

while some of the bosses and even standard fights have a modicum of actual strategy, the overall difficulty on normal is easy enough to beat as long as you have a decent spread of persona without resorting to dlc persona for easy wins

i'd say just try to enjoy the game on default for a first playthrough

Where? Are they standing behind Ann and Ryuji?

>there will never be a persona game with NG+-only dialogue options that recognize you've played the game before

there's an undertale reference in the game already, i think people would flip out

Fool - Joker
Magician - Morganna
Priestess - Makoto
Empress - Mitsuru
Emperor - Yusuke
Hierophant - Dojimo
Lovers - Rise
Chariot - Aigis
Justice - Goro
Hermit - Futaba
Fortune - Naoto
Strength - The Twins
Hanged Man - Maiko
Death - Hisano
Temperance - Kawakami
Devil - Tanaka
Tower - Mutatsu
Star - Hifumi
Moon - Sho
Sun - Yoshida
Judgement - Sae
World - Elizabeth

>undertale reference
you kidding right where is it

youtu.be/NcB0da8f8J8?t=1483

"But nobody came"

Not him but I thought the specific wording of it was an Undertale reference. Then again, I've never played 1 or 2 so maybe that's how it's always been.

well, the specific wording is "But no one came..."

close enough

My bad

>getting Ann flustered by telling her that I love her out of nowhere
Its the little things in life.

i mean, they didn't need to specify that no one came when the drop chute reveals no more enemies, but they had to stick something in there

Sometimes I wonder if developers (or localizers in this case) ever go through and scour innocuous, logical phrases out of games and media on the off chance someone will find it and shriek "THATS A REFERENCE"

I took a 4 day break to make some progress in Hollow Knight which I dropped since P5 came out, I'm not taking any more breaks. I feel like I lost the narrative, like I have to keep playing every day to be part of the story. Anyone else feel like this?

Also, Hollow Knight is fucking GOAT go play it right now

how do skip text
also
merciless difficulty kicking my ass pls help

What was your favorite fight? Mine was Goro.

P4g shits on persona 3. Dont let anyone fool you.

>Joker poses
IS THAT A MOTHERFUCKING JOJO REFERENCE?

i can't imagine that no one involved in the development of the persona series would've played undertale

Why would they? People will find any reason to go on social media and claim to be angry anyway.

We have several boards related to doing exactly that.

i like both of them but battle gameplay for me is
4>3

hold triangle

Why do those fags have to be so obnoxious?

No because I don't have the memory of a goldfish. Also, you can just refresh yourself by going to the story tab.

Mine's too.
My favorite part is where he spergs about not needing anyone and looks at Joker to oneshot him the next turn.

I don't mean I forgot what's happening, it just feels weird not playing it every day as if it's a disservice to the title.

I want to get Sadayo pregnant and take responsibility

Shido personally, but I think that's most people's favorite. Goro was pretty stressful for me because I had forgotten to save and heal up after beating the yakuza member, so I resorted to applying all the physical and magical ointment I had along with giving everyone the remaining mystery stew for the first two phases.

It was hectic but I pulled it off for a win on the first go.

I really wish you could have a hawaii date with her without having to lock in a romance with her by that point. I really think it'd help smooth out the transition from "Help me, you're a good guy" to "I love you!" There just wasn't enough chemistry in the route up until then otherwise.

Ah, well I wouldn't know since I've not touched any other game since P5 came out.

need sauce on artist.

They clearly have a whole bunch of romantic shit teased outside of her link though. It's pretty easy to understand why she would like him.

Smart man. I just couldn't drop Hollow Knight though since there's a good chance it will take me 1-2 more month to beat P5.

I want to make Kawakami a mommy

>tfw Life Will Change plays

>just couldn't drop Hollow Knight though
Is it really that good? From what I've seen, it looks really interesting and the art looks very pretty.

That really annoyed me. Because he didn't need to go completely nuts. He could have been the exact same character with the exact same plan and been a goofy friendly kind of sociopath that just wrote off everyone he killed as necssery sacrifice.

Making him also crazy deep down didn't really do anything but show Hashino seems to be believe that anyone that does wrong must be completely insane deep down, even if they hide it 24/7

>See you guys on the other side... take care of my mom!

SWATTING FLIES IN THE GARDEN

I didn't get any romantic vibes at all in my initial playthrough, and after keeping an eye out for any I missed in NG+ I still don't see them. The only one I've felt was when Joker is staring at her before she gets into the car with Kamoshida, there rest have been very much a friends vibe.

All subjective of course, but the romance isn't there for me. Shame because she's a nice girl.

I don't know it, sorry.

I agree completely. Really disappointed me when his whole demeanor changed when he shot Joker. I still consider myself a gorofag, but I don't like how they handled him at the end. Makes it seem as though his entire personality up to that point was completely falsified, and something about that doesn't sit well with me.

>Sae's dungeon
>it has lyrics now

Even after beating P5 I haven't been able to pick anything up. Not even to go back to Nier Automata. Or Overwatch, but that may be because playing competitive games makes you play with the worst, angriest people.

Few songs get me so pumped so quickly.

It has Souls atmosphere with Metroidvania gameplay and beautiful art.

Sorry for shilling but yes it's great.

Ann seems like the kind of girl to me where the line between friends and lovers is pretty thin and easy to miss.

SAY SOME GANGSTA IS DISSIN YA FLY GIRL

What the fuck Atlus
>messed with the settings
>hit "return to default"
>it's in English now
>go to menu
>change to JP
>still in English

What the fuck Atlus
What the fuck

>Precedes to save the entire gang, >is then beaten senseless after being thought dead

Yeah, I just started NG+ yesterday, and that scene before the car is the most you get as it seems like he's kind of blown away by her beauty. After that there's more Ryuji vibes. Like when Ryuji comments on how Ann still sticks out in a crowd during the volleyball game, and the MC looks at Ryuji and kind of gives a look of "yeah, you like her."

Are there any more guides like this?

>SO YOU KNOW THAT WE'RE OUT THERE

Go to load game screen. Hit triangle.

isn't that what it says during the fight with Shadow Yukiko, when you beat the Prince and she tries to call him again?

Her name is Kokoro

>Makes it seem as though his entire personality up to that point was completely falsified
but it was

>MC looks at Ryuji and kind of gives a look of "yeah, you like her."

Talk about making something out of literally nothing

Probably, yeah

so i listened credits of song starting p3 and ending here is my favourite

p5=p4=p3

I'm not really sure. All of a sudden Japan's taste suddenly changed in the last month, even though nothing different happened with Persona 5 since it came out last September.

Maybe someone stole their hearts?

I was thinking the same exact thing, poor Larry

I disagree strongly with your opinions but I'll to not hold them against you.

Unless you start off using them right off they're only about as strong as typical Persona's from midgame to end game (and many regular Persona's are flat out better anyway endgame)

Just don't use Messiah and you should be good.

How can you say there's nothing between Joker and Ann and then pull your Ryuji ship out of your ass?

Not that guy, and yes you're right it was, but I wish it wasn't. I think it would have been a better story if he wasn't such an overtly villainous nutjob.

Well, every persona game shits on p3, so no surprises here

lads, is there a guide somewhere about combat essentials in Persona 5? Like the best possible skill builds for each party member and stuff?

combat guides for P3 and P4 are welcome as well