Why would a brotruck ever need this much power? It's not like they'll ever use it for anything

Why would a brotruck ever need this much power? It's not like they'll ever use it for anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pEpdZsMv4ks
americanmuscle.com/frpp-6piston-brake-kit-0514.html
digitaltrends.com/cars/whats-the-difference-between-four-wheel-drive-and-all-wheel-drive/
edmunds.com/car-buying/do-you-need-an-all-wheel-drive-or-four-wheel-drive-car.html
outsideonline.com/2096381/4wd-vs-awd-whats-difference
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You'll never need a 7''+ dick either but it's not necessarily a bad thing to have. Big HP diesels can be pretty fun and scary quick sometimes. If you got the money, Why not. It's different I guess.

youtube.com/watch?v=pEpdZsMv4ks

I can see doing it if I was planning on putting 44's on a truck and tearing up the backwoods. For something that sees less dirt than my wagon is just silly.

For killing literally anything they meet at the lights
Never trust a truck in Texas

You would never run that much power with 44's. That dyno chart is from a drag tuned truck I'm guessing. Even if you turn it into a pavement dragstrip princess you can have a 12, 11 or even 10 second truck that can still tow and get groceries for not a ridiculous amount of money.

tldr: because accelerating fast is fun, Like a Tesla sort of thing.

This specific video gets posted a lot when diesel defenders show up. That your truck man?

I don't really care as long as they're not puking soot everywhere.

Those are cool numbers.

I fucking wish. I just picked it because it was short and to the point.

Texan here. Can confirm.

also Texan here can confirm that every truck sure drive like they have 1500 hp

One part numbers bragging, another part this

>need

nothing wrong with a little black to get the ladies wet

Yeah at whatever offroad event you're at.

It doesn't belong on/in other cars in traffic or obscuring the view on the road.

every one where i live love it, idk about you, must live in the city

>tfw my single cab chebby makes 600hp

Trucks are for alphas and single cabs just show it more

you can carry your fat as and all the Mexicans that do all the work you cant in the back

Trucks are for faggots. I'm happy for you if you find joy in driving one but you have to admit that you're a pathetic loser faggot.

does this look like a loser to you?

Yea, that's pretty much the definition. Does your truck have a vape holder?

why vape like a fag when you can roll like a man

You can't take coal to the barn dance.

>need

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

i can take coal anywhere feelsgoodman

Why the fuck did you crop it. post the torque.

It's kinda like a giant vape pen, it turns a liquid into something that annoys the rest of humanity.
I didn't take it.

>Literally burning assloads more fuel than the engine uses and shitting up the immediate air (some of us like to have windows down) and heating the shit out of your turbo and the rest of your exhaust for a stupid fad

Most guys rolling that much coal have their shit tuned to 600hp. Maybe some people don't like the sound of your fart can.

I mean you have the info to find what the tq was at peak HP at least since you have HP and RPM. 1,721.6tq @ 4750rpms. I'd imagine that peak tq was probably quite a bit lower on the RPM range though, so above 1721 for sure.

This. They use them to rape performance vehicles for shits and giggles.

I watched a bro lifted Dodge Megacab take down a C6 Z06 by more car lengths than you could count.

Texas, of course.

thats totally sped up

Naw. It's not even that fast. It's still spinning all 4 into 3rd gear. That's just what 2200+lbs of torque looks like.

hahahaha

No I'm dead serious.

I watched it happen at a stoplight in front of a restaurant I was in. From a dig so obviously the vette blew the tires off and lost some ground.

>spends $150k on a truck to narrowly beat $40k cars

got em

Can the $40k car tow 15k lbs?

well if the vette driver likes to do burnouts in the middle of a pull they will always lose

>imblying I would run a fartcan
Enjoy your runaway

whats that cancer on it back?

This wasn't narrow, it was multiple-bus-length embarrassment - and the Z06 was new ($75k) at the time.

But money doesn't really matter to a lot of people where I'm from. You must not be from Texas, or ride in turbo diesels very often
It was violent bus-length rape.

Hey go rent a vette for a day and put the throttle to the floor leaving a stoplight. See what happens

Toy hauler.

Those tires look expensive would be a shame if someone took their black opps Smith and Wesson to a sidewall hehe

Even bigger shame if the driver took the soul of some S&W having vandal nigger with his Desert Eagle 50

Kek

Texan here, i have never in my life had a truck ever even come close to keeping up to me from a dig, high power diesel exist but anyone with enough money to own one were i live all work for petrol companies and live in suburbs, and everyone that wants one thinks they can put a chip tuner and so injectors to keep up... torque might make you feel like you're going fast but unless to completely redo the fule system and induction system they will fall flat on their face when second gear come around.. not to mention all the reinforcement because a diesel is only reliable with the boost turned down, those blocks will destroy themselves if you're not smart.

my car make more hp that any vette without a supercharger or 427 cu in... its called not slamming your foot to the floor like an idiot and rolling into power

There's always the shop owner with a no expense spared attitude and replacement blocks a phone call away, maybe you'll run into him some day. Don't bet money!

what kind of freaky large sex toys you keep in something that big?

yeah well i have yet to see any poor hicks get the balls to stop paying alimony and do it

You probably would have stood a better chance than ol' Randy Leadfoot I saw that day

Rich hicks are a thing. It's kind of what Texas is known for brother

Your qt3.14 car of course.

probably true, i mean ive technically been beat by Hondas i never even knew i was racing, they just fly by sometimes going un told speeds, sometimes in the 3 digits

oh fuck

>diesel
>cheap
>power

pick two.

no doubt im sure they are out there but its definitely rare. be me i love diesels but i love them for all kinds of other reasons, reliability, gas efficiency, sounding like a jet turbine. i just know too many guys that spent 60k for a new diesel truck slap a 500 dollar bully dog tune on it and ruin all those benefits bar sounding like an airliner

what are you driving- sexy pic plz

wanted to give you some downs syndrome so here you go

You're right, nothing but trouble once you start f'ing with it. So expensive to fix

/coal/ general?

for sure for sure, there so danm expensive as is, for me i see it like this, i can buy a diesel truck, or i can buy my mustang, my miata, and either my dads truck or my diploma

Already have it but thanks

Nice power

You would get fucking lit up by a 4x4 brotruck with an aggressive tune unless that's under 3200lbs. Tesla's accelerate so quick because of the weight, torque and 4x4. The same works for a brotruck.

thanks, its a little boxy so try not to cut yourself when spooning

Damn right.

New fully loaded diesel or a whole friggin ranch same price, amazing how many are out there

lmao

Your shits slow senpai

Farmers are niggers on every type of welfare and handouts known to man

I got to about 3/5 chub until I saw those A-cup brake calipers

>Tesla's accelerate so quick because of the weight, torque and 4x4. The same works for a brotruck.

tesla accelerate so quickly because they make all their torque all the time, where as a trucks falls off

4x4 is not AWD please understand this

and its faster because it weights more???

brake covers are gross bro get taste

kek makes sense now, fuckers

i mean shame how many sit at houses with only a half an acre of land

Fiesta calipers on a 5.0 are worse

The way Tesla is set up it can be 4x4 or AWD. You mess with the settings to do 50/50 or 70/30 whatever you want.

>4x4 is not AWD please understand this

>power sent to all 4 wheels
>not 4x4

k

Important question, did the corvette know they were racing?

yeah these are my next drop in funny enough

americanmuscle.com/frpp-6piston-brake-kit-0514.html

It would be like saying my shitbox pictured is 4x4 because all the wheel can be driven.

AWD is dynamic and electronically/hydraulically controlled.

4x4 is like hitting two nails simultaneously with a sledgehammer, no independent control

I live in Alberta and I see a fuckload of brand new King Ranches, Laramie's, etc. I really don't understand why you'd spend over $90k on a truck. If you're doing long distances hauling travel trailers or hotshot delivery I guess the luxury is nice but most people use them to pull their fifth wheel from the storage lot to the campsite 2 hours away.

also stopping is for pussies

everyone will make fun of how shit of taste you have

>literally a trailer park

Must be oil money or retirees. The same people get a new one every 12/24 months

digitaltrends.com/cars/whats-the-difference-between-four-wheel-drive-and-all-wheel-drive/

edmunds.com/car-buying/do-you-need-an-all-wheel-drive-or-four-wheel-drive-car.html

outsideonline.com/2096381/4wd-vs-awd-whats-difference

i like to think of it more like a commune, but like where every one hates each other. i love it

If they can even catch a glimpse at them as I'm doubling the speed limit through their neighborhood where their children play

trailer parks are cool b/c your neighbors generally dont give a fuck in my experience.

Guns, drugs, loud exhaust, fuck it

hell yeah, and i pay 400 a month in bills for the house, and i mean id say its on the better side of some in the area. we have trees and no ones died from gun shots as far as i know

also theres my address
pls dont key my car

Electric motors make max torque at 0 rpm, as the revs of the motor rise, the torque falls off. Teslas accelerate like a scalded monkey from a stop, but if they are already at freeway speeds, they can be challenged more easily.

Very nice, R32 bro.

is that true? i just figured they hit max speed of the motor so quick cause 100k electric car tops out at 155

Why don't you trade those shit boxes in for one real car

whats a real car? im curious

Yeah it's a property of electric motors. I'm not claiming they are slow at the higher speeds, far from it, but their maximun potential is from a stop for just pure accelerating.

What's in the bag and what's it for?

Show me your awesome cars, friend.