Craigslist thread

jacksonville.craigslist.org/cto/6212481782.html

Is this worth it Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

newhaven.craigslist.org/cto/6209822890.html
rochester.craigslist.org/cto/6198273961.html
nanaimo.craigslist.ca/cto/6211146312.html
gumtree.com.au/s-ad/penrith/cars-vans-utes/toyota-corolla-corona-drift-2000-cash-only/1152382348
neworleans.craigslist.org/cto/6168310613.html
neworleans.craigslist.org/cto/6140817602.html
chattanooga.craigslist.org/cto/6173949772.html
sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/cto/6192389398.html
inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/6212391089.html
orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/6205068710.html
sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/cto/6209656198.html
lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/6194551646.html
portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/6204926826.html
nh.craigslist.org/cto/6203815156.html
orlando.craigslist.org/cto/6180730059.html
carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/7360167
washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/cto/6188015374.html
washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/cto/6190370548.html
seattle.craigslist.org/est/cto/6194120941.html
miami.craigslist.org/brw/cto/6205001076.html
orlando.craigslist.org/cto/6185849485.html
providence.craigslist.org/cto/6195222714.html
newyork.craigslist.org/brk/cto/6166171807.html
seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/6197283704.html
research.com/license-plate-search.php
treasure.craigslist.org/cto/6213085718.html
baltimore.craigslist.org/cto/6204276165.html
seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/6214029515.html
detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/cto/6172549175.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes

Hello,

That mileage is way too high for that price.

Sincerely,
Derek

>Buying somebody else's project

Just buy a cheap BMW and do it yourself.

The car is staring into my sole

>into your sole
How is it looking into your feet

But the engine was swapped, so it's not really that high.

>e30
>cheap
I wish buddy

newhaven.craigslist.org/cto/6209822890.html

>$6000

yeah, nah mate.

I'd buy it. If I was rich, I'd drive it until it caught on fire and and killer me.

I'm the owner of the car, but I'm not the OP. I don't know who posted this thread.

Wew small world

>tfw my dumbass already has a '14 with 16k miles on it but it's a vee sex :::---DDD

And yeah I know 6k is kinda high for it. I'm trying to cash in on the E30 meme. The only other manual coupe 325i I can find in Florida is like 10k. Like I said in the other thread, I'm looking to buy an FC TII

I'd say its a good deal

Until some little underage faggot Mr.Cummies on a straight Florida road and blames a "Drunk Driver"

Get this for $1500 more

rochester.craigslist.org/cto/6198273961.html

Hey fuck you asshole. I have the police report to prove it.

that is worth 1.5k at most

All you can prove is that you're a shit driver who totaled an e30, and that you'll only be an even shittier driver who totals an FC.

>not denying being 17

underage b& you little faggot

I would buy this if I had $6,000. Stuff like this gives me inspiration to save money though.

E30s aren't cheap anymore friendo

i'm looking at this tomorrow evening
nanaimo.craigslist.ca/cto/6211146312.html
$2500 is quite cheap around here (very clean ones are seen closer to $4000) and this one looks in good condition in the pictures, however I'm hoping to offer $2000 (max $2200 but really on the edge of purchasing)
what are my chances looking like Veeky Forums? I don't want to make the guy or myself feel shitty for offering less and so i'm basically at the point of hoping maybe there will be some issue(s) that could help give reason offer to a lower price. Do you guys have any tips, or common na miata issues to look out for? This would be my first craigslist car (i'm also taking my friend because he has some more experience than I do).
I want to be as honest and respectful as i can but i'm worried the seller will be very firm on the price and possibly get angry at my 2k offer and for wasting their time.

thanks

gay mans car

They come standard with insecurity detectors.

gumtree.com.au/s-ad/penrith/cars-vans-utes/toyota-corolla-corona-drift-2000-cash-only/1152382348

this is probably a really stupid idea right?

This seems like a pretty solid shitbox what are your opinions?
neworleans.craigslist.org/cto/6168310613.html

Also what did they mean by this one?
neworleans.craigslist.org/cto/6140817602.html
>make it into a gtr

[profuse sweating]

hope they can also detect drunk drivers you little faggot

hey then it's perfect for me, do you think he will sell it for less if i offer to suck him off?

chattanooga.craigslist.org/cto/6173949772.html
Forgot link.

Should I go muscle or JDM?
sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/cto/6192389398.html
inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/6212391089.html
orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/6205068710.html
sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/cto/6209656198.html

Also, any tips for lowballing or negotioating a cheaper price? These are all outside my price range of 2k or less because of
>poor and in college

:3 exactly

Why didn't you replace the heater core when you had the dash out?

Why didn't you replace the heater core when you had the dash out?

lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/6194551646.html

portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/6204926826.html

nh.craigslist.org/cto/6203815156.html

It started leaking like 2 weeks ago and I blocked it off on Friday, the cluster was changed a while ago. The heater core isn't particularly hard to get to on e30s, I just didn't feel like crawling around in there and fixing it since I wasn't going to use heat anyway.

Lazy ass!!

Bump

Does Brittany know you're on a Andorran Goat Riding Forum Derek?

Way overpriced BTW. 4 grand or less is more reasonable, The only reason it should ever be close to that price is if the suspension has completely been redone and the engine and trans have been rebuilt recently .

orlando.craigslist.org/cto/6180730059.html

so cute, i want it

>The only reason it should ever be close to that price is if the suspension has completely been redone and the engine and trans have been rebuilt recently
The suspension has been completely redone and the engine has about 87k miles. The trans hasn't been rebuild, but I've never heard of that being a problem...

carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/7360167

My point was that the car would need to be immaculate to even get close to that price.

For a comparison I bought an immaculate e30 convertible 5 years ago for 5 grand.

washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/cto/6188015374.html

Its tempting.

>Convertible
There's your problem

There are only 2 other manual 325i coupes in Florida, one is 9k and one is 10.5k
I already said 6k is kind of high, and the car is by no means immaculate, but it is cheaper than both the other ones.

drive the extra distance this is way better
washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/cto/6190370548.html

What is a good asking price for my civic? Also wondering if my post is adequate.

Post text:

"5spd Manual, 108,000 miles, I am the second owner. Clean title and detailed history kept. Maintained at Honda dealership most of its life.

DOES NOT RUN. Was told the ECU went out. Would make a great project car.

Taking offers."

>SR5
>$4500
>Tempting

lol, you have no clue what you are doing

for $5k this GT-S can be had

seattle.craigslist.org/est/cto/6194120941.html

miami.craigslist.org/brw/cto/6205001076.html hmmmmmmmmm

orlando.craigslist.org/cto/6185849485.html hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

How much is scrap metal worth where you live?

>4500
>SR5

You're a fucking moron to even consider this. It's a fucking Corolla with 85 horsepower new. It's not a magical car, it won't do sick drifts, you're not takumi or tsuchiya.

Quit dickriding these stupid tofu tax meme cars

>Would make a great project car

Y/N? Driving a 2004 GT now.

providence.craigslist.org/cto/6195222714.html

Cranking windows is gonna stink when it gets hot out

This post finally somebody said that, meme cars same with Skylines/Supras are usually overpriced drift/takumi/tofu/F&F taxed shit. Seriously the tax is so high now and there are so many alternatives in those price ranges...

Y. Greatly improved performance and aesthetics.

Looks really cool but idk the dieing part is sketch

I hear the mexicans love them.

mkiv supra's aren't memes but all supras before that one are dirt cheap.

Skyline GT-R's aren't memes.

non-GT-R skylines can be had for dirt cheap if you import it yourself.

Ae86's that aren't GT-S' are meme taxed for some weird reason.

also I don't know if that's a jab at just replacing an ecu as a project or that maybe a car that old isn't worth working on? Most people who buy old civics overhaul everything so I figure a body with 108k miles on it is worth the engine swap and body mods and other retarded shit beaners do.

yep.

you can get a mk 1-3 soup, a mk 1-3 celica, or a plain ol' TEXX corolla for half the price of the meme86

explain pls

They love practically any old shitbox with cheap parts and cheap aftermarket shit

>also I don't know if that's a jab at just replacing an ecu as a project
Yup, when I hear project car I imagine a father and son or some friends putting a car practically back together, not reinstalling an ecu lel

any opinions?

Is this good first car ? Look suspicious
newyork.craigslist.org/brk/cto/6166171807.html

seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/6197283704.html

I'm looking at this RX7, the owner did provide me with a VIN and license plate number, although I definitely still have questions and am wondering if I should just walk away or not.

The license plate I was given, AWN816, doesn't show up when searched for in Washington research.com/license-plate-search.php so I'm wondering if I need to find a better site for searching or if the plate is out of date, incorrect, etc.

Additionally the VIN given, jm1fb3315c0601077, shows up as clean, but for a 1982 year model, which is close enough that it might be mistakenly listed as 1981 by the seller. However, I'm also worried that this means the seller took the VIN off a different car, without the license plate I don't really have a way to check.

I'm a little sketched out by those, in addition the owner says it sat underneath a tarp for several years before he bought it from his friend. He also says that after he bought it he changed the fluids and battery and has since been DDing it for several months.

At this point I'd like to ask the more experienced craigslist buyers if I should go there or not. Is it a stolen vehicle, will I end up being mugged for whatever I have on me, am I being a paranoid pussy passing up a cool car?

>LS1 M3

Strap in because this shit is only gonna get worse in comming years as millennials start getting older and coming into more disposable income.

Yes these cars already have the dorifto meme tax but it will combine with the nostalgic millennial tax after while.

even if you're from NYC don't buy a car from there.

I'm worried there's something really wrong with it. Strange for a good deal to sit on CL for two weeks.

Why, what should I be wary of.

ecu for that motor is min $700 since they aren't manufactured anymore, I looked into it for a while and just didn't see a point in fixing it. I expect someone will do an engine swap instead of match the current ECU. My goal was to keep the car original but I know some retard is going to dump $5000+ into so that's why I call it a project. What I meant to say is "would be a great beanermobile if you camber, slam, and molest the fuck out of the original parts. Add a giant spoiler, paint it lime green, and cut out a hole in the bumper for an oversized exhaust and you have your dream car."

Had a guy offer $500 but then consulted his brother and just gave a flat rejection. Should I just scrap it?

treasure.craigslist.org/cto/6213085718.html

kek

baltimore.craigslist.org/cto/6204276165.html

people in NYC treat their car like garbage lol.

also shitty NYC streets = garbage suspension

If I live in NYC what's my best bet then ?

Show up $600 short with a case of beer

seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/6214029515.html
This popped up. I started watching Reilly's Backyard Built channel and I have a massive hard ons for toyotas now. I don't plan on buying it because of >7m but it might interest someone on Veeky Forums.

Just extend the range out to the suburbs. Out in Long Island/Jersey/Connecticut/Upstate you'll probably find a car in better condition

Fuck that's nice. I watch Reilly too and I fucking love old Toyotas, especially X70 and X80

Got my E30 325i vert with 75k for around $5,000 from a dealer. Just keep looking.

>vert
Besides that nice deal, pics?

hurr, the car is a footfag obvs

>vert

yeah nah

wew laddie is that margot robbie?

My friends met them when they bought something from the more skids dudes. Too bad my friend is borderline autistic and made him completely uncomfortable.

That's probably how I'd be too, I'm not necessarily autistic, I'm just really quiet when I don't really know you and just kind of stand there saying nothing.

Is a 330i with 145k miles for 4k a bad idea?

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Nothing worse than browsing owner-only and still seeing dealership ads.

detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/cto/6172549175.html
I really want this truck.