/bdog/ - Black Desert Online General

Mudster a Shit edition

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG by Pearl Abyss. It features action-oriented combat, open world PvP territory control, player housing, unlimited levels, life skills, and more.

>Latest Patch Notes
forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/forum/6-patch-notes/

>Mod Info
undertow.club/threads/black-desert-online-resorepless-nude-mod.9098/

>Guides, guilds, Olvia Channel FAQ, and other info
pastebin.com/tGWk2bru
docs.google.com/document/d/1JnFambQifvui7-V68QMsfuXuhAuu4C0NsVJCxJIv84E

>EnHANCEMENT it's fucking >ENHANCEMENT< Guide
blackdesertfoundry.com/2015/05/19/enchanting-and-sockets-guide/

>NewFAQs
Newfags might be overwhelmed by the information overload at the beginning. Do yourself a favor and "turn off system notifications" in the Settings>Game options. Check everything in that window.
Avoid lag by turning off High End mode in the Settings>Screen tab. Be sure to check "Remove other's effects" and uncheck "Display other's names" for an enjoyable world boss experience.
For everyone's sake, read the links, Google it, and Ctrl+F, BEFORE asking the same stupid question other people previously have in the same thread.
If you don't know if the game is "worth it," ask for a guest pass in the thread.

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

cassardis.imgur.com/
imgur.com/a/cqiCM
imgur.com/a/iY50t
imgur.com/a/2yqvo
imgur.com/a/n3eKO
imgur.com/a/9K56C
imgur.com/a/jq06Q
imgur.com/a/7wzsn
imgur.com/a/XkTwf
imgur.com/a/jA4UM
imgur.com/a/2zvPG
imgur.com/a/FZmwV
imgur.com/a/5W8Qk
imgur.com/a/SAByH
imgur.com/a/Au4nj
dailymotion.com/video/x34v59_星屑の街_music
youtube.com/watch?v=sYOHkH1-V4w
youtube.com/watch?v=BMUDIqmLDnk
youtube.com/watch?v=P8EdOtFrc5w
youtube.com/watch?v=q_yyXw83rt8
beta-forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?threads/new-costume-mill-clothes.323/
forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/139965-patch-notes-april-26th-2017/
youtube.com/watch?v=LN39L7CKvG4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what you listening to? i don't mind the occasional jpop song

can amazarashi be considered jpop?

what do you think they're doing in the patch /bdog/

Adding more shekel grubbing mechanics

Bigger watermark.

servers are up btw

it seriously gets funnier everytime hahaha !! hah!!!

Gee, I don't know, what could it be?

nice snark, i challenge it with my own snark fag

So what do you guys of horse breeding?
Every time I try to do it for profit it's just a huge time sink.
Right now it just doesn't seem to be as profitable as trading.
Very few high tier horses get sold on the market anyway because lowballed market prices.
Enormous time waste or am I doing something wrong?
Running afk characters is more profitable on fishing?
Sucks that this game adjusts market prizes based on bullshit that doesn't have anything to do with the real value of an item.

Useless fucking bullshit piece of shit game.
Pay to win garbage.

Horse breeding never was meant to be efficient at making profit unless you have god tier luck and shit out t8s

Horse breeding is not for making money, it's only a hobby for people with too much time and money that want to get a perfect T8/T9 horse.

Should i reroll sorc ==> musa again?

bamboozled

10/10

this is how i like my shitposts

Yamaha took down all of their songs on Youtube, whatever.

puu sh/vwQb9/6c19871bc1.mp3

INCOMING

Inactive
ERP valk cassardis.imgur.com/
Titty Kuno imgur.com/a/cqiCM
Creepshots imgur.com/a/iY50t
FutaMistress imgur.com/a/2yqvo
Tattoo imgur.com/a/n3eKO
DrowLewds imgur.com/a/9K56C
CutestTamer imgur.com/a/jq06Q
LewdTattooSorc imgur.com/a/7wzsn
Elf#276 imgur.com/a/XkTwf

Active
Horsefucker imgur.com/a/jA4UM
Cyclops imgur.com/a/2zvPG
Milfsorc imgur.com/a/FZmwV
Mayyd imgur.com/a/5W8Qk
Lesbians imgur.com/a/SAByH
Sharky imgur.com/a/Au4nj

mmm yeeeaa nice

it really annoys me that japanese tunes are so hard to find on jewtube

was looking for a blast from the past a while back and had to go to fucking dailymotion to find it dailymotion.com/video/x34v59_星屑の街_music

What's up

>Japanese a capella
Das it mane.

Due to unforeseen circumstances we are extending the maintenance by 1 hour. Sorry for the inconvenience. #BlackDesertOnline

AAAHAHHAAHHA!

yeah it's from 2002, still have the fucking mp3 on my pc, it's pretty comfy, artist is Gospellers

Just like last week then huh.

>unforseen circumstances

i could foresee it tbqh

Because 7 hours just wasn't enough for some routine maintenace. I'm not going to get any grinding done today at all REEEEE

DIE

Honestly, I have a feeling we may even see DOUBLE OVERTIME this week.

Servers are up
They actually are

they're up, log in

Thanks bro!

I WILL FUCKING...oh shit they are

oh shit look who's out of olvia and immediately dropping his name

huh? my name's been known since the start, it's on my imgur

uuuh, all the gear i had on my horse is gone

Please go talk to that NPC behind you its triggering my autism that you havent yet. You should really work on getting your CP/Energy up now that you're out of olivia exp buffs.

i'm busy farming, once i have my TRI Liverto and TRI Steel Dagger i'm going full stop on farm/grind and doing all quest lines, knowledge, talking, getting workers, working nodes etc. it's just so much to get into that i've been putting it on hold while gearing up

not them but have some country user
youtube.com/watch?v=sYOHkH1-V4w
youtube.com/watch?v=BMUDIqmLDnk

thanks user, listening to it now

have some old jpop and kpop in return, by all means, don't listen to it if it's not your genre

youtube.com/watch?v=P8EdOtFrc5w
youtube.com/watch?v=q_yyXw83rt8

Is this a bait?
I have everything on mine, check your inventory and pearl inventory.

Now go and create that new guild EU user.

It's a bug, people reporting it on the forums too.

Good luck out there this week /bdog/.

I just got up, have the servers been up long?
Suggests I passed out at optimal times last night.

not in inventory, pearl items or warehouse, no refunded pearls and my mount is naked

was the Anemos horse gear, which seems to be gone from the Pearl Shop as well, guess patch notes will address it

>No new event
I don't know what I expected, but at least something daily wouldve been nice.

i feel u bro

hmm, my Witch feels slightly different, wonder if they changed anything or i'm just paranoid

I dont really expect free money like we just got with the last two events, its just nice to have one to do every day besides Shit Spirit's Adventure where I get 2/3 buffs and sent back to the beginning of the grid every day.

Witch got nerfed, yeah.

nah it feels stronger

>Just watched a guy fail 2 TETs and 3 PENs
Jesus christ, I hope he didn't off himself this early in the day.

They said they'd make classes stronger for balance, not weaker

guess you'd know if they ever released patch notes

Not included in this screenshot was PEN Nouver and Kutum and some TET armor

feels like i'm killing the mobs at Wandering Rogues Den more efficiently now than before patch, but i must be imagining it cause there's no way they'd buff Witch

how the everloving fuck does bidding work in this game

trying to camp the ah for an outfit, by the time i get there, there's a bid button, i click it, then it goes to "please wait" and then i get an "item already sold" message when i click confirm bid.

Means someone {spoiler]a bot[/spoiler] got a winning roll and immediately bought it as soon as the bidding phase ended.

>{
I need to fucking sleep, but I must grind instead.

I think I'm best off just buying an outfit on payday aren't i

The item goes up for bid 30 seconds after your notice appears. Bidding phase is 30 seconds long. So you have less than a minute to log over or make it to the marketplace for pearl items.

And bids are raffles basically. You don't have any advantage over the countless bots and other poors that buy up outfits for sport. You're just 1 in 500+, good luck.

I'd never buy anything I could just eventually snag off the marketplace with luck instead, but it's up to you. Having a transaction maid would mean not having to rush to log onto an alt just for a chance to bid in time. Outfits aren't all that hard to get with some perserverance from what I hear, it's the value packs and pets that drive you insane. The only thing I would feel pressure to immediately buy with real money if I had nothing again would be t1 pets.

Today I start learning about the reasonable world of Valk PvP technqieus and gearing.

Pretty neat new costumes.

shame the game looks like someone tried to mod skyrim into cryengine from 8 years ago

There are problems with the game, but there's no denying it's beautiful.. like that's one thing it has going for it that is objectively good.

beta-forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?threads/new-costume-mill-clothes.323/

more on that

>tfw wizard have more explosion magic than Witch

too lewd my dude

Literally the only reason I picked him instead. The witch has the amazing snapping though I was happy to learn wiz still has it when summoning the pets but her elements are garbage tier.

holy shit this is suffering

Megumin is always lewd

Servers (EU) feel especially laggy today.

Pearl items can be anywhere from 0 to 2 minutes after notice.

Does this game have any catchup mechanics for new players? I play b&s but this game has always looked really cool, I do equestrian (Stock) in real life so any games with horses appeals to me instantly

I get that, I've seen the set i want go up 5-6 times (from notifications) and gotten "failed to puchase" or "item already sold"

I just want to look cute damnit

>catchup mechanics for new players
that's pretty much what every single event is

forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/139965-patch-notes-april-26th-2017/

The beginner calendar is chock full of free shit for newer players to get accustomed to the game. 7 Day costumes and buffs from the cash shop, a free horse, a LOT of silver, an accessory set, and 21 days worth of the value pack premium service. Its very good, and you get it just by logging in every day.

>Crosscut damage has been increased in PVE
Thanks for making my musa grinding even easier Cucko games

The fishing hotspot in front of Velia has been slightly relocated to the following.

Is using a set of Jarette's tinket not that bad or pure stupid?

WHY THE FUCK IS THIS GAME SO LAGGY NOW

They definitely fucked something up, much more laggier today.

The only good mounted combat is with a witch/wizard. Do it.

>everyone I see is still fishing on top of the net
>meanwhile I'm sticking out like a sore thumb catching blues/golds

It's their loss anyway for being illiterate.

>only good mounted combat is witch/wiz
That is where you're wrong sir
youtube.com/watch?v=LN39L7CKvG4

literally working again

Go try that at level 56 in Valencia and see how right I am.

>horse strafing while he does the helicopter twirl

>actually playing past 56
user this game is about doing fun things, dont be so hard on yourself all the time

>actually going past +15

!!! woah we have a TRYHARD GAMER over here !!!

Right? God forbid this game has any challenge whatsoever.

I want to hit 56 so i can pvp everyone and become internet famous

>mindless grind
>challenge

It's about as tough as a grind session can get trying to weave your attacks with your horses while keeping your ~140DP horse alive.